[Resource] Structures Limit

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.
@highbass ocean platforms are working for me. can you post your complete config.json file here and the map it is not working on?

{
"General":{
"MaxAmount":5000,
"CheckInterval":30,
"NotificationDisplayTime":5.0,
"NotificationScale":1.5
},
"Structures":{
"Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Structures/OceanPlatform/OceanPlatform_Wood/OceanPlatfom_Wood_BP.OceanPlatfom_Wood_BP'":{
"Name":"Wooden Ocean Platfom",
"Count":1
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Genesis/Structures/OceanPlatform/OceanPlatform_Wood/OceanPlatfom_Metal_BP.OceanPlatfom_Metal_BP'":{
"Name":"Metal Ocean Platfom",
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/CloningChamber/BP_CloningChamberPlus.BP_CloningChamberPlus'":{
"Name":"S+ Cloning Chamber",
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/elementcatalyzer/PrimalItemStructure_ElementCatalyzer.PrimalItemStructure_ElementCatalyzer'":{
"Name":"S+ Element Catalyzer",
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/ChargeStation/BP_ChargeStation.BP_ChargeStation'":{
"Name":"S+ Charge Station",
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/GenomicsChamber/BP_GenomicsChamber.BP_GenomicsChamber'":{
"Name":"S+ Mutator",
"Count":2
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/GachaGavager/BP_GachaGavager.BP_GachaGavager'":{
"Name":"S+ Gacha Gavager",
"Count":2
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Transmitter/BP_TransmitterPlus.BP_TransmitterPlus'":{
"Name":"S+ Transmitter",
"Count":4
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Teleporter/BP_TeleporterPlus.BP_TeleporterPlus'":{
"Name":"S+ Teleporter",
"Count":3
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Forcefield/BP_TekForcefield.BP_TekForcefield'":{
"Name":"S+ Tek Shield",
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Hatchery/BP_Hatchery.BP_Hatchery'":{
"Name":"S+ Hatchery",
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Nanny/BP_Nanny.BP_Nanny'":{
"Name":"S+ Nanny",
"Count":4
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"StructuresLimit",
"ShowLimitsCmd":"/limits",
"ReachLimit":"You've reached a limit. Type /limits to check.",
"ShowLimitMsg":"{}: {}/{}\n",
"TotalLimitMsg":"Total: {}/{}"
}
}

I figured out the problem why it happens because ark developers named the metal ocean platform's name as OceanPlatfom_Metal_BP not platform :)))
thx for your help dude:)

@mumutheking are you in admin mode when trying cheat getbp

yes im an admin. it crashes the server when i try it.

also on single player it does nothing while enablecheats true is set

can anyone tell me the correct code for super structures gacha gavager?

or do i have any way to get the pathway?

yes im an admin. it crashes the server when i try it.

also on single player it does nothing while enablecheats true is set

can anyone tell me the correct code for super structures gacha gavager?

or do i have any way to get the pathway?
The API & Plugin is not supported for singleplayer.

How to use ? I found BP S+ but I want to get the BP name not mod , can you help me thx ,

Console Commands:

• GetBp - Prints to chat and server log target structure asset name.

Last edited:
Structures limit 1.1b not support Awesome Teleporters ? i try it 3 way but it not working , can you help me

},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/AwesomeTeleporters/Blueprints/BP_AwesomeTeleporter.BP_AwesomeTeleporter'": {
"Name": "Awesome Teleporter",
"Count": 20
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/AwesomeTeleporters/Blueprints/AwesomeTeleporter_BP.AwesomeTeleporter_BP'": {
},
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/AwesomeTeleporters/Blueprints/PrimalItem_AwesomeTeleporter.PrimalItem_AwesomeTeleporter'": {

hi
maybe you can help me?
I need to use the structures limit, and I can't find the correct BP for this example, the mod capitalism currency dino garage, would you know how I could find it to use it in the structures limits plugin?

hi
maybe you can help me?
I need to use the structures limit, and I can't find the correct BP for this example, the mod capitalism currency dino garage, would you know how I could find it to use it in the structures limits plugin?

Console Commands:

So, in game open the console while looking at the structure you want the BP for and type "admincheat getbp" it will print it out for you.

Console Commands:

So, in game open the console while looking at the structure you want the BP for and type "admincheat getbp" it will print it out for you.
Tnx a lot!!!!!!!

Hey.
Is it possible to get a limit for a group of strucutres.
For exaple:
We want every tribe to have a limit of 3000 turret strcutres, no matter if s+ or vanilla or plants.
Is that possible? If yes, how?

Thanks and stay healthy

Can This Plugin Get A Reload Config. Im Trying To Switch From The Different Limits To See If They Work. For This I Would Need A Console Or Rcon Command to Be Able To Reload The Config So That I Dont Have To Restart My Server And Have To Join Everytime I Switch Something. Please Add A Reload command.

Hi, has anyone tried to limit metal pipes?
Pipes - Metal
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Pipes/Horizontal/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_PipeHorizontal_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_PipeHorizontal_Metal'"
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Pipes/Incline/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_PipeIncline_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_PipeIncline_Metal'"
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Pipes/Intake/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_PipeIntake_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_PipeIntake_Metal'"
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Pipes/Intersection/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_PipeIntersection_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_PipeIntersection_Metal'"
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Pipes/Tap/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_WaterTap_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_WaterTap_Metal'"
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Pipes/Vertical/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_PipeVertical_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_PipeVertical_Metal'"
"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Pipes/Flex/Metal/PrimalItemStructure_PipeFlex_Metal.PrimalItemStructure_PipeFlex_Metal'"

cheat GetBp - does not work on pipes

it should work, the pipes have an awkward hit box location. try single player and use cheat gcm. you can get the class name for the ingame item that was as well.

add a structure limit verification every 1-10min.
tribe merges breaks this plugin

good point. add a function check when merging that can fail the merge if it fails to pass the structure check when trying to merge.

what happend when tribe merges ? , not problem if the merges increase the limit, becouse they can not put more items if merge reachs the limit.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back