Simple Dino Stats

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
BUG REPORT
In some cases, the plugin shows negative numbers.
We dont use any mods to adjust dino stats. 210% base damage 54 mutations to dmg.
see attachment.
Can you send me the dino one the print?

If you have acess to the server, put the dino in a cryo and put on ark data, get the file from the ark data and send it to me. This way i can test with dino.

Is there a way to add the option/command to neuter (spray) the dino you aiming at?
Example:
/neuter - Neuter the dino you aiming at. Maybe add some checking /neuter confirm
Very usable to PVP dinos, so you don't loose your genetic to other tribes.
Thanks

Just downloaded this to my server about 2 days ago. Rcon says it doesn't exist. Shows it's loading version 1.0 instead of 1.5 unsure if it is just a bad download or if something else may be a miss.View attachment 4564

Last edited:
i have a proble to working this plugins, the api say: [API][warning] (API:: PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Plugin SimpleDinoStats.v1 does not exist, you can help me?

i have a proble to working this plugins, the api say:
"[API][warning] (API:: PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - SimpleDinoStats
Error code: 126"
you can help me?

i have a proble to working this plugins, the api say:
"[API][warning] (API:: PluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - SimpleDinoStats
Error code: 126"
you can help me?
check if you SimpleDinoStats.dll is in the folder SimpleDinoStats

check if you SimpleDinoStats.dll is in the folder SimpleDinoStats
SimpleDinoStats.dll is in "...\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\SimpleDinoStats\SimpleDinoStats.dll"

i use Ark Server API v.3.54
is that the problem?

SimpleDinoStats.dll is in "...\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\SimpleDinoStats\SimpleDinoStats.dll"
i use Ark Server API v.3.54
is that the problem?
Do you have any other plugins installed?

Hello,
Do you have support discord or website ?

It's for a suggestion (Create a system for permission : a permission to see stats for user, and a second permission to check wild stats).

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back