SafeZones [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have the problem where this plugin doesn't seem to actively function in the area I specify, there is no notifications or anything up on entering and exiting, but while I have it active placing structures ANYWHERE on the map causes an immediate crash of the server. Could someone take a peak at my config and tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Hello.
When I transfer from a clustered server it doesn't seem to send me to the spawn point I have in override. If I die, or log in as a new player it works fine, but it doesn't seem to work when transferring a char from another server. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Hi,
the on-screen messages ("ScreenNotifications":true) do not work when riding a dino and entering (or leaving) the safezone. On-screen messages are only displayed if the player enters them as a pedestrian without riding a Dino. I hope that can be resolved :)

By using this plugin, will the Auto Decay timers not apply to the "admin?"

OwnProx submitted a new resource:

SafeZones - Protect Area's from pvp or building and also add notifications

Read more about this resource...

Hi, thank you for your greate job. I tried this plugin and it seems that there are some bugs with it.
1. When I ride on a flyer dino, the notification shows "You have left". Then I get off the flyer dino, it shows "You have entered".
2. When the "PreventPVP" set to "True", the wild dinos also can't be hurt. Therefore, wild dinos can't be tamed in this PVE zone.
3. It seems the "ServerName" wasn't be used. Because the sender of chatNotifications is "ZoneName".

Last edited:
Could you make it possible to add Aura's / Debuffs inside the zones for example: Radiation damage from aberration, Or super cold (Death cold) from Ragnarok, Super heat and so on?
also ability to have set quality Loot drops / beacons spawn randomly throughout the zone would be nice.

the PreventEntering option is not stopping anyone from entering a zone. The PreventLeaving works. Anyone else having this issue? I am positive it worked for me before.

JSON:
{ 
      "Name":"test",
      "Position":[ 
      ],
      "Radius":1000,
      "PreventPVP":true,
      "PreventStructureDamage":true,
      "PreventBuilding":true,
      "KillWildDinos":false,
      "PreventLeaving":false,
      "PreventEntering":true,
      "EnableEvents":true,
      "ScreenNotifications":true,
      "ChatNotifications":true,
      "SuccessNotificationColor":[ 
      ],
      "FailNotificationColor":[ 
      ],
      "Messages":[ 
        "You have entered {0}",
        "You have left {0}",
        "This is a Community trade center you can not build here",
        "You are not allowed to enter",
        "You are not allowed to leave"
      ],
      "ItemsConfig":{ 
        "Items":[ 

],
        "Dinos":[ 

]
      }
    }

Hi,
the on-screen messages ("ScreenNotifications":true) do not work when riding a dino and entering (or leaving) the safezone. On-screen messages are only displayed if the player enters them as a pedestrian without riding a Dino. I hope that can be resolved :)

Can this be fixed please?

Hi,

i have a big problem with this plugin. I have four safe zones on my ragnarok server. The radius of each safe zone is 80000. Now it is unplayable. The ping is 255 and i have rubberbanding and can not move. When i remove the plugin everything is ok. Can anybody help please?

Sorry for my english, i am from germany.

Hi guys. I know this may be a silly thing to ask but how do I work out the positions in relation to Ragnarok to determine where I put my SafeZone? Thank you in advance.

Hi guys. I know this may be a silly thing to ask but how do I work out the positions in relation to Ragnarok to determine where I put my SafeZone? Thank you in advance.
ShowDebug physics
showdebug reset
else use creativemode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back