SafeZones [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you make a timer that display the removal of this zone? i want the zone to be a protect for starters and auto removal after X days/hours

@Does anyone have all the artifact zone's ?

Last edited:
May I suggest a new option to this, then it can be used to an anti-raid or raid protection "shield".
The admin could snap a safe zone to a players (position), and its have a specified time, what the admin set, so
while it lasts, pvp in the zone is disabled. After the time left the zone is deleted from the database automaticly.

Is it possible to make to all the commands run from RCON?
Needed SZGiveitems to work from Rcon.

Last edited:
possible bug but doesnt seem like admin can bypass build restrictions when the setting is enabled unless its like a special permission that isnt listed

" "KillWildDinos":true, // Kills all wild dinos in safe zone"

I notice this leaves the body behind to be looted. Is it possible to destroy the wild dino instead of killing it so that it gets rid of the body aswell. (mainly to prevent someone from dragging a alpha or boss to a safezone for loot)

Love the API, I have one question... Is there a way to range the height of the radius? For example I might have the radius set to 10000 but only want the height set to like 500. Hope that makes sense... thanks

Hi, bit of a problem... Safezones (PVE Zones) doesn`t let you cary players, but you can grapple them out.
Reprodusction Steps
1 player at a protected zone (PVE)
1 player use a grappling hook to pick the player in the protected area and carry the protected player out.

possible bug but doesnt seem like admin can bypass build restrictions when the setting is enabled unless its like a special permission that isnt listed
You should be in 'Admins' group.
Love the API, I have one question... Is there a way to range the height of the radius? For example I might have the radius set to 10000 but only want the height set to like 500. Hope that makes sense... thanks
Probably, i can add such option using a box or capsule overlap.

Is that a Crash related to safe zones? Dump files in attachments. Function AllowStructureAccess().
Thanks

Just
Doesn't look like this crash is from a plugin.
Found out what it Was, permission problem in S+ mod, some players were crashING The server diliberatly. I think I Was abble to correct that.
Thanks anyway!

Loving the safezone! Do you have the ability to add a json setting that only prevents players from damaging each other, but allows dinos to do damage? Or at least allow PvE while PvP disabled is set to true? Currently wild dinos can't be harmed while in the radius with PvP set to false.

I could not get it working. I input the x,y,z coords I got from the debug. Unloaded and loaded the config and nothing happens

Hello, I can not execute the command, I am logged in as admin in the game and nothing, by the RCON and nothing

[00:32:49] > permissions.listgroups
[00:32:49] 1) Admins - *;
2) Default -
3) mods -

[00:33:10] > permissions.playergroups 76561197990193100
[00:33:10] admins
[00:34:51] > szentersettings
[00:34:51] Server received command but the command had no response.

ok so no madder what I do I cant get this to work trying to block building in spawn arias but even if I leave it to default the cords provided work fine but as soon as I change them to say the jungle spawns cords nothing...

{
"ServerName":"ServerNameHere",
"NotificationScale":1.0,
"NotificationDisplayTime":5.0,
"AdminsIgnoreRestrictions":false,
"SafeZones":[
{
"Name":"Zone1",
"Position":[
],
"Radius":10500,
"PreventPVP":true,
"PreventStructureDamage":true,
"PreventBuilding":true,
"KillWildDinos":true,
"PreventLeaving":false,
"PreventEntering":false,
"EnableEvents":false,
"ScreenNotifications":true,
"ChatNotifications":true,
"SuccessNotificationColor":[
],
"FailNotificationColor":[
],
"Messages":[
"You have entered {0}",
"You have left {0}",
"This is a spawn zone you can not build here",
"You are not allowed to enter",
"You are not allowed to leave"
],
"ItemsConfig":{
"Items":[
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle'"
}
],
"Dinos":[
{
"Level":10,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
}
]
}
},
{
"Name":"Zone2",
"Position":[
],
"Radius":900,
"PreventPVP":true,
"PreventStructureDamage":false,
"PreventBuilding":false,
"KillWildDinos":true,
"PreventLeaving":false,
"PreventEntering":true,
"EnableEvents":true,
"ScreenNotifications":true,
"ChatNotifications":true,
"SuccessNotificationColor":[
],
"FailNotificationColor":[
],
"Messages":[
"You have entered {0}",
"You have left {0}",
"This is a Community trade center you can not build here",
"You are not allowed to enter",
"You are not allowed to leave"
]
}
]
}

it's all def accept the notification and the cords of zone one also the radius what is that in meters?inches?foundations?

I could not get it working. I input the x,y,z coords I got from the debug. Unloaded and loaded the config and nothing happens
Upload a config if you still have this problem.
Hello, I can not execute the command, I am logged in as admin in the game and nothing, by the RCON and nothing
[00:34:51] > szentersettings
[00:34:51] Server received command but the command had no response.
It's a console command, not rcon.
ok so no madder what I do I cant get this to work trying to block building in spawn arias but even if I leave it to default the cords provided work fine but as soon as I change them to say the jungle spawns cords nothing...

it's all def accept the notification and the cords of zone one also the radius what is that in meters?inches?foundations?
What map is it? You might want to check the coords again using a 'ShowDebug physics' command. And the radius is in foundations.

What map is it? You might want to check the coords again using a 'ShowDebug physics' command. And the radius is in foundations.
Ragnarok and yes they are correct cords even tped to the cords set in the file sorry for the late reply got busy with other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back