SafeZones [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
also can we get a config for dino picking. so people can't get picked and brought out of zone?

i dint know it limited that and not even unsure how to remove limit that if it is indeed limited then for some reason its part of the damage function which should not be like that but apparently according to your it is so weird will look into it though i did not know it wasnt possible

ok so i have mine set up to where you cant build but im still able to build? Anyone else having this issue? i have uploaded my config file.

Last edited:
ok so no response....not really sure what to do, i downloaded the new config and i can still build in the zones without being in admin mode...any suggestions

I found c4 still damages structures. Rockets don't but the c4 does. We are also noticing dino's vanishing where we have the zones setup.
Now I do have some zones overlapping, at I made a event center and wanted PVP inside while the building wouldn't be damaged and then safe zones right outside of the arena.
So I do not know if that is causing the issue or not.
In fact one of the dragons someone had seemed partially inside the building before is vanished, and at that location became glitchy like something is their. But I got a number of people saying they lost their dinos near the arena.
We also been getting allot of crashing. I am not sure if this is from this pluggin or not. I have other factors that could be causing it that were all added at the same time, but did want to make note of it as a potential.
I was also having the problem with the messages still displaying even though they are disabled. I had to do like someone else suggested remove everything in quotes.
Hope this helps.

@OwnProx
Been doing some thinking in regards to my previous request about limiting the amount of times the kit can be claimed.
But you said you can't do that currently because you do not store any player data. Think i have a solution that would work amazingly for events.

could you make a config so if a admin or someone with permissions types a command /szgiveitems Gives the items in config to everyone in the zone the user is standing in, or even /szgiveitems <zoneid> rather then allow players to /claim an unlimited amount?

Since I removed the overlapping of zones, I don't think we had a crash yet. At least not since I been on today and we been averaging above 20 players today. I also noticed that glitched spot is gone where I believe their was that dragon. I don't have any other info aside its just not glitching their today. So I think the overlapping does cause some issue's. Can anyone else confirm this?

I found c4 still damages structures. Rockets don't but the c4 does. We are also noticing dino's vanishing where we have the zones setup.
Now I do have some zones overlapping, at I made a event center and wanted PVP inside while the building wouldn't be damaged and then safe zones right outside of the arena.
So I do not know if that is causing the issue or not.
In fact one of the dragons someone had seemed partially inside the building before is vanished, and at that location became glitchy like something is their. But I got a number of people saying they lost their dinos near the arena.
We also been getting allot of crashing. I am not sure if this is from this pluggin or not. I have other factors that could be causing it that were all added at the same time, but did want to make note of it as a potential.
I was also having the problem with the messages still displaying even though they are disabled. I had to do like someone else suggested remove everything in quotes.
Hope this helps.

"SafeZoneKillAgressiveDino" Option and yeah need to find c4 damage din't know it was still possible

Awsome thank you. I didnt even notice that option about the aggressive dino, or if I seen it the first time I was thinking wilds and not tames. Can't remember.

hello please help i have been getting this

Failed to load plugin - SafeZone
Error code: 1114

This plugin just not very stable as of now. The next update should fix/change a lot of things.

This plugin just not very stable as of now. The next update should fix/change a lot of things.
Hope there will be a option that you are able to kill or tame wild dinos in the safe zones without turning on pvp.
We have alot of events on a pvp server but they are killing each other on the event,
Such a option to make you kill dinos without enable pvp would be a good option to add

And can you make it so that when you enter a certain area, it spawns a dino with customized characteristics? It would be very much for events with quests. For example, the admin builds a large house. And if players enter it, Rex will spawn in it with the parameters configured in the config. If all people have died or fled, then Rex disappears.

Hope there will be a option that you are able to kill or tame wild dinos in the safe zones without turning on pvp.
We have alot of events on a pvp server but they are killing each other on the event,
Such a option to make you kill dinos without enable pvp would be a good option to add
It's totally possible now.
And can you make it so that when you enter a certain area, it spawns a dino with customized characteristics? It would be very much for events with quests. For example, the admin builds a large house. And if players enter it, Rex will spawn in it with the parameters configured in the config. If all people have died or fled, then Rex disappears.
It's something beyond this plugin already.

It's totally possible now.

It's something beyond this plugin already.
Why is that? Also, the zone can be blocked for construction and destruction. Only here is the setting of killing a dangerous dino. And if you change it a little, is it possible to do the opposite with the pre-configured parameters. Combine this plugin with the plugin ARK Game Testing Commands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back