SafeZones [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for very nice plugin!

Found two bugs:
- "PreventBuilding":false, option still report on chat the info "This is a community trade center, you can not build here." after any structure placing.
- Server crashing after player hit structure in safezone (not always - crash dump: http://plzb.tk/Dump-184154000.dmp )

Last edited:
Dear Developer
I wanna make PVP zone can be setting? to PreventPVP=false in PVE server.
Can be PVP zone?

Dear Developer
I wanna make PVP zone can be setting? to PreventPVP=false in PVE server.
Can be PVP zone?
its not possible at the moment. i have tried allowing pvp on pve servers but yeah they change a lot of settings. to prevent it. and i will address the issues soon.

Feature Request:
• Custom Spawn Points -or- ability to create spawn zones and force a player to spawn in specific set zone

Feature Request:
• Custom Spawn Points -or- ability to create spawn zones and force a player to spawn in specific set zone
This was added already but a few bugs were found just before release. Hopefully, they will be fixed soon.

Feature Request:
• Entering a set area - could auto change a users permissions and-or group.

small suggestion - disable drop sleeping bags (for ark it not a building) it will be good feature to prevent grabbing beacons by cd
sorry about english:p

[BUG]
- When player mount to dino when inside SafeZone, then script show "Leave safezone" message, and when unmount, then script show "Join safezone" message.

This is bug after latest update.

• /sztp <x> <y> <z> - Teleport to a position
  • /szsetpos - Stores current position
  • /szdist - Gets your current distance from your stored position
None of these commands are working with the latest update. Are they still valid?

Great plugin, thx.

when set "prevent building" to false, i sill cant build inside the zone

Great plugin, thx.

when set "prevent building" to false, i sill cant build inside the zone
This should be fixed now.
  • /sztp <x> <y> <z> - Teleport to a position
  • /szsetpos - Stores current position
  • /szdist - Gets your current distance from your stored position
None of these commands are working with the latest update. Are they still valid?
Yes, because most parts of the plugin were rewritten. But i can add them back.

Not able to tame or kill wild dinos in the safe zone :(
Can u make it so you can do it ?

Thanks for the great plugin. I just found a little problem, other than that working properly. I set about 21 safe zones around the server, protecting artifacts, obeliscs, etc.. Notice a server LAG when the safezones exceeded 30.000 units ( 2 areas in artifact cave in ragnarok) FPS from the server started to drop to 2.5 then up again, causing massive lag... I tested everything and found out it was the plugin (safezone) tha were causing the lag. Changed safezones sizes and it's working without lag now. (Maybe the safezones were overlaping each other because of the size).

Is it possible in a server pve enable a pvp zone ?

I want my server to show in the list as PVE, but with a small zone as pvp.

Hi i love your api can you just add option for ClearPlayerInventory in safe Zone or have you a solution for this ty so much

Is it possible in a server pve enable a pvp zone ?

I want my server to show in the list as PVE, but with a small zone as pvp.
For now i think it's only ment to PVP servers have a PVE area. They will explain better. (Maybe can work with PVP scheduler, Turn server PVE in the times you set.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back