LootBox

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
no, im using tebex to give a free lootbox every 24 hours to all players

Any chance this will be made to work with ATLAS? If I can send items to offline players that's perfect for me.

"xtestx": {
"Items": {
"Count": 1,
"PossibleItems": [
{
"Amount": 1,
"MinQuality": 100,
"MaxQuality": 100,
"BlueprintChance": 100,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedShotgun.PrimalItem_WeaponMachinedShotgun'"
},
{
"Level": 500,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Anglerfish/Angler_Character_BP.Angler_Character_BP'"
},
{
"Amount": 50000,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"
}
]
},
"RCONCommands": {
"Count": 1,
"PossibleCommands": [
{
"Command": "AddPoints %steamId% %amount%",
"MinPointShop": 100500,
"MaxPointShop": 505000
}
]
}
},

what iam doing wrong here? I try to make a Lootbox where is 1x Points and 1x Resources/dinos/items in

any way to spawn an tamed dino with the lootbox?
it only spawns wild creatures

any way to spawn an tamed dino with the lootbox?
it only spawns wild creatures

Yes it is like that

{
"Level": 500,
"BlueprintPath": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Anglerfish/Angler_Character_BP.Angler_Character_BP'"
},

Is there a guide on how to use this? I want to configure each player to get 1 box every hour and can have chance of points for arkshop, dino, reso or blueprints can someone point me in the right direction?

is there any website module to accept payments and send lootboxes to players?

Use the Search function of Google dude. Everything what u need is already here. Tebex (Module for Accept Payments and Sex Lootboxes), ARKAPI and LootBoxes are the Plugin. What u need is a dedicated WINDOWS Server (dedicated isnt a must have but u need permissions to transfer "dlls" and connect tebex with your ark server there is enough guides on the sites to explain it for every dummy.

Edit: ppl that are in Forums like that. Need to be read more. U have a Problem and write it instantly down in a new post. Its disscused already 3 or 4 post over yours.

getting error 1114 when i copy the stuff over to plugin folder.
I know im doing something stupid so any retard proof solution will be appreciated.

Nevermind I read through the discussion and found that this was already answered. sry all.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back