[Resource] Foppa's Vote Rewards [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed on our servers. It's been disabled in the meantime.

Z

No it just shows the URL links, the function is completely useless if you have a discord channel with all the links and explanation already. As you can't copy anything from the game chat, it is beyond useless.

Also you need to /claim everytime you make a vote as it will not claim old votes, and most of the time it doesn't even work or takes an hour to register.

This plugin is a waste of time. I doubt it is even supported anymore since there are no reactions here.

you clearly have no idea its not completely useless you are, its to actually select the data for that specific config array and to let the user know what site the config is for duh? but clearly mr false information already knows that and how do you expect it to open a remote url when wildcard never added a feature for servers owners to open a web page on there client's end without modifying the client side executable also that would be a very big health risk i.e virus's ect your logic is next to zero, also you need to take note this plugin works fully as intended and is far from useless the only useless thing here is you my friend, you dont even mention adding features you dont even help towards fixing any issues if there was any you just cry its pretty sad really grow up, and people dont want a plugin that automatically checks if ever user has voted on timed delays that would cause performance issues, have you ever heard of cloudflare / your own firewall try fiddling with them sometime they do block the requests instead of blaming my plugin maybe look at your own network i admit its had hiccups that's because i dont literally run my plugins myself i have not even logged in ark in 2 years you are the tester if you cant tell me good info dont bother..

oh and if you do have a legitimate issues to report can you actually report it in a decent manner without being a total ********.

to anyone else i will comeback and read over the issues soon (i think displaying wrong time was one) i apologies for the wall of text but this guys giving me bad reviews based on features he wants in a plugin that was made for free then i just read his comments to and hes complaining about it fair enough if you just paid for it and it doesnt work but thats not the case sending friendly pm or a reply to the discussion would be nice were all human too and have lives.

Last edited:
Not fixed with the lasted update unfortunately.
odd because the update OwnProx did correct it for me. prior it was crashing everytime someone did a /claim . No crashes since that update. Id check your other plugins.

can someone tell me what should i put on
"VoteUrls": [
and how can you use the vote ingame cuz i tried everything and im a monkey obviously XD [ the key is fine]

Would it be possible to add a setting so it only gives x amount of items for example we have set ours up to give vanity rewards skins / chibi's etc, this database has over 200 items in it and when players vote they can receive 100's in one voting session as we have 19 servers in total.

Hey @OwnProx, I’ve contacted ark-servers.net as well as we’re not too sure where the problem is, but sometimes people cannot claim rewards for that website specifically. It either doesn’t even check for that vote or it checks and then nothing happens. The key and config file are all fine as some players can get everything perfectly. We also have toparkservers set up and this one seems to be working fine, so I’m tempted to think it might come from ark-servers directly but thought I’d ask you as well :)

Ok, so maybe I am misunderstanding something. I currently have a cluster of servers and I use Ark-servers.net. I copied all my API's into the config and it allows players to vote for each server and claim the points for each server. Is there a way to only allow 1 vote reward? I really don't want to isolate each server. I currently have a MariaDB that hosts the points so that they can be accessed across all maps. Or maybe there is a different way to setup? Thanks for any help!

I don’t have server crashes but what I do have is issues claiming topark. Plugin seems to break for all when it’s used on topark by one player.

The Plugin stoped working after a few day´s for ark-servers.net voter´s can´t claim the rewards.

ive removed the ark-servers.net from the config file, and the plugin still crashes the server for us, we removed each and every vote chunk of code and it crashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back