Extended RCON

Extended RCON 3.4

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Good evening,
can you add a command like GetPlayerInfo <steamId> to get a list of informations please?
Like:
<arkId> <Playername> <tribeId> <tribename> <level> <exp> <tamed dino amount> <deaths> <killed dinos>
Sorry, no that's not fitting for the ExtendedRcon. We can only display what's already there in the game. And deaths and killed dinos are not stored.

I'm curious if there's a chance the clientchat command could be altered? It is pretty inconvenient the way it is with the delimiter being ' as that makes it impossible to send messages with contractions unless I can first filter the messages. Perhaps another delimiter or merely swapping the username and message, so that the username would need to be surrounded by ' first and then all the remainder would be the message.

As it is now this won't work: clientchat 'I'm saying hello!' Fascinare Obviously, this just sends "I" to chat with "m saying hello!' Fascinare" being treated as the username.
While: clientchat 'Fascinare' I'm saying hello! would work perfectly as far as I'm aware and even make more sense to me as putting username then message seems normal to do from how chat is formatted.

Just wondering if that's doable or there's some obstacle in doing so. Thanks so much!

I'm curious if there's a chance the clientchat command could be altered? It is pretty inconvenient the way it is with the delimiter being ' as that makes it impossible to send messages with contractions unless I can first filter the messages. Perhaps another delimiter or merely swapping the username and message, so that the username would need to be surrounded by ' first and then all the remainder would be the message.

As it is now this won't work: clientchat 'I'm saying hello!' Fascinare Obviously, this just sends "I" to chat with "m saying hello!' Fascinare" being treated as the username.
While: clientchat 'Fascinare' I'm saying hello! would work perfectly as far as I'm aware and even make more sense to me as putting username then message seems normal to do from how chat is formatted.

Just wondering if that's doable or there's some obstacle in doing so. Thanks so much!
Hi, actually working on redo that function :) you will see In the next version!

Is it at all possible to include a GiveItemGFI command which takes the GFI short-codes for giving items? It would be really helpful for easily handing out cosmetics (which mostly don't have item numbers for GiveItemNum) via RCON without having to either launch the game (not possible when at work) or look up the Blueprint string each time.

Hi there, when I try to use the ListUnclaimedDinos through the BattleMetrics Rcon I get a message saying "Server recieved, but no response!". Anyone who could tell me why that is?

@Foppa
Hi Sir,
I just want to ask some questions, it is possible to add the command "ForcePlayerToJoinTribe", "ForcePlayerToJoinTribeId"?
(but I just guess, it can't because those commands need to use <PlayerID> right?)

@Foppa
Hi Sir,
I just want to ask some questions, it is possible to add the command "ForcePlayerToJoinTribe", "ForcePlayerToJoinTribeId"?
(but I just guess, it can't because those commands need to use <PlayerID> right?)
Put that up for suggestion in my discord and i look into it :)

View attachment 4033
I have made a lot of such mistakes recently. I tried to change the RCON port, but this error still occurs after a period of time。
Please, do update your API to the official release. I see that you are using someone else build.

Is it possible to add command to see Tribe Information/Settings ?

Specifically Tribe Owner,Admins,Dino/Structure owenership model and alliances.

Last edited:
Is it possible to add command to see Tribe Information/Settings ?

Specifically Tribe Owner,Admins,Dino/Structure owenership model and alliances.
Yeah, it's possible

Hello,

Using web console on host site, when I enter the RCON Password and use one of the commands, the console says
"Server received, But no response!! "

Is there a reason for this?

Hello,

Using web console on host site, when I enter the RCON Password and use one of the commands, the console says
"Server received, But no response!! "

Is there a reason for this?
that's just the normal reply from your ark server, has nothing to do with the plugin.

How would I give something to all players online in a group ?

e.g. I want to give something to a custom group of players without having to specify the steam IDs.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back