Extended RCON

Extended RCON 3.4

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
What command?
When I execute the following command:
GiveItem 12345678 Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/BaseBPs/PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup.PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup' 1 0 0
I've only tested this one.

It will return two results:
* Can't find player from the given steam id
* 'GiveItem': Bad or missing property 'blueprintPath'

It seems to be in conflict with the command of the game

Last edited:
Foppa updated Extended RCON with a new update entry:

New commands added:
  • DestroyTribeDinos <TribeID>
  • DestroyTribeStructures <TribeID>
  • DestroyTribePlayers <TribeID>
  • DestroyTribeAll <TribeID>
  • GiveArmorSet <SteamID> <Tier> <Quality>
  • RenameCharacter <SteamID> <NewName>
  • SetFacialHair <SteamID> <Length> <Style>
  • SetHeadHair <SteamID> <Length> <Style>
Read the rest of this update entry...

When I execute the following command:
GiveItem 12345678 Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/BaseBPs/PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup.PrimalItemConsumableRespecSoup' 1 0 0
I've only tested this one.

It will return two results:
* Can't find player from the given steam id
* 'GiveItem': Bad or missing property 'blueprintPath'

It seems to be in conflict with the command of the game
Yeah. it looks like "GiveItem" works with RCON as well now (From WC) so that collides with the ExtendedRCONs "GiveItem". Tho it is working as it should. Maybe we could rename the command to something else. So basically the plugin work as intended.

Yeah. it looks like "GiveItem" works with RCON as well now (From WC) so that collides with the ExtendedRCONs "GiveItem". Tho it is working as it should. Maybe we could rename the command to something else. So basically the plugin work as intended.
Yes, if you can, it can be distinguished by a label to avoid other problems,such as:
RconGiveItem <SteamID> <BlueprintPath> <Quantity> <Quality> <ForceBlueprint>

for some reason i cant do it work with tebex plugin ex:
RenameCharacter {id} {name}

Changing the player name is invalid. The changed name will be restored after the game restarts

Last edited:
Changing the player name is invalid. The changed name will be restored after the game restarts
What command did you use?
And how did you use it?
Printscreen?

Cause just now when I tested it works as it should?

Edit: Bug confirmed, I will look into it! I have added it to the known-issues list in discord.

Last edited:
Good evening,
can you add a command like GetPlayerInfo <steamId> to get a list of informations please?
Like:
<arkId> <Playername> <tribeId> <tribename> <level> <exp> <tamed dino amount> <deaths> <killed dinos>

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back