Dino Colour Command

Dino Colour Command 2.4

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Foppa updated Dino Colour Command with a new update entry:

(2.3)
  • Fixed when the plugin checks for permissions and arkshop
(2.2)
  • Fixed Token Bank integration and rework logic to only withdraw on success colouring instead of each use. (2.1 introduce a bug that it would withdraw every time)
  • Fixed typo that broke the possibility to enable token bank and permission integrations.
  • Added some more messages (hardcoded) when using token bank to get confirmation on withdrawing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

View attachment 4532
I have a group VIP2 in Permissions, can I set it like this? When I set up, I found that the VIP2 group of players still do not have permissions, hope to get help

View attachment 4532
I have a group VIP2 in Permissions, can I set it like this? When I set up, I found that the VIP2 group of players still do not have permissions, hope to get help
It's not the group. It's the permission name you want to add to a group

Ok, so the player can not be in the VIP group I set, do you support customization? Or can consume ArkShop points I mean, will it ever happen?

Ok, so the player can not be in the VIP group I set, do you support customization? Or can consume ArkShop points I mean, will it ever happen?
Yes it can be in a VIP group, just assign the VIP group in the permission to have the permission name you have assigned in Dino Colour Command

Sorry, maybe I'm asking too many questions, but what if it's multiple groups?

Its makes my server crash after fully loaded.
That's a shame, stop making it crash! Or you can tell me what's the issue is by sending in details in a ticket on my discord :)

That's a shame, stop making it crash! Or you can tell me what's the issue is by sending in details in a ticket on my discord :)
Im sorry, its wasnt that plugin, ur plugin its fine and not crash my server, im sorry for my last post.
Keep doing well!^^

How do I give all players that join the ability to color their dinos? Do I have to add all the steam ids or is it automatic?

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back