Dino Colour Command

Dino Colour Command 2.4

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This plugin is awsome! Only thing it's missing is the ability to change multiple regions at once. Like you can do in admin mode by piping the commands together ;-)

how to remove colors?
Did you try using 0?

I just tried and you must specify a number between 1 - 100 | 201-226, so I was wrong. Sorry!

So I guess the only way to "remove" them is to change them.

Apologies if I missed this request being covered in the discussion history.

Would you be willing to add a configuration setting to prevent a list of color codes?
I personally would like to prevent the usage of the colors 201+, due to this being from mutations, don't want to negate the hard effort of breeders ;)

After the latest TLC update it seems that the API is crashing anytime someone paints a dino (11/7/2020 update), was wondering if it was happening for anyone else or just me, cause iv heard of in the past of certain APIs just not working with certain server host

After the latest TLC update it seems that the API is crashing anytime someone paints a dino (11/7/2020 update), was wondering if it was happening for anyone else or just me, cause iv heard of in the past of certain APIs just not working with certain server host
I will verify it, thanks for report.

also to clarify it was working just fine before the latest tlc

hi i have a question if i have a vip group and i want to grant that permission just for that group. how can i make it work? i've tried several things but it wont work :/ i use Permissions Plugin but nothing happens :/ can i get some help pls

Foppa updated Dino Colour Command with a new update entry:

• Fixed: Crash scenarios when using /sdc
  • New: Now you can use color names from: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Color_IDs For example: /sdc 0 DarkRed (Just do without spaces!)
  • New:Now you can use region names For example: /sdc Body 25
    • Full list:
      Body = 0
      Face = 1
      Side = 2
      Legs = 3
      Top = 4
      Under = 5
  • New: Token bank Integration Preparation (Optional!)
  • New: Customizable Permission Name
  • New:...

Read the rest of this update entry...

the /cdc command its a bit buggy, only recolor one dino if we test it. all have the same name but its random which dino got the recolor from the renamed dinos. please check it. thanks a lot.

the /cdc command its a bit buggy, only recolor one dino if we test it. all have the same name but its random which dino got the recolor from the renamed dinos. please check it. thanks a lot.
Well, I can tell you with 100% insurance that the command was not intended to color multiple dinos. Only one.
So if you made it work any of your dinos I'm impressed it worked at all. So I will it's working better than expected and not a bug :)

Hi, thanks for this greate plugin. But i want to know how to use this new function.
Token bank Integration Preparation (Optional!)
Or, how can i use this plugin by cost some points in arkshop.
give me a teach, thanks a lot!

Hi, thanks for this greate plugin. But i want to know how to use this new function.
Token bank Integration Preparation (Optional!)
Or, how can i use this plugin by cost some points in arkshop.
give me a teach, thanks a lot!
It's there to be used when I finally release the Token Bank plugin. So this plugin will talk with the token bank and check after tokens if the player doesn't have the correct amount of tokens it won't execute the command. But it's not released yet so it's just there as preparation :)

Last edited:
It there to be used when I finally release the Token Bank plugin. So this plugin will talk with the token bank and check after tokens if the player doesn't have the correct amount of tokens it won't execute the command. But it's not released yet so it's just there as preparation :)
ok, thanks!

Hi. Same question about Tokens...
Any chance of it being compatible with Arkshop points?
Thanks.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back