Dino Colour Command

Dino Colour Command 2.4

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Yes can confirm this is the cause of crash, when enter code it causes a crash :( please fix

Crashed my servers twice, once while someone was painting a bionic stego and the other while someone was painting a mana.

This plugin is broken after genesis update. It causes server crashes when being used. Please fix @OwnProx everyone loves this plugin on my servers. I will have to remove it for now.

When you try to use new colors you get this message. Plz can you update it once more?
Color ID's now are 1-100 & 201-226

When you try to use new colors you get this message. Plz can you update it once more?
Color ID's now are 1-100 & 201-226
They are not supported yet, but i can add it on the todo list.

Thank you for updating. And Could you update the source code. Or what's the new update dino color method ?

Thank you for updating. And Could you update the source code. Or what's the new update dino color method ?
It is basically the same, but instead of using a looking function I'm parsing a dino name that belongs to your tribe.

It is basically the same, but instead of using a looking function I'm parsing a dino name that belongs to your tribe.

UFunction* Func = Dino->FindFunctionChecked(FName(L"ForceUpdateColorSets", EFindName::FNAME_Find, false));
int Args[] = { Region, Colour };
if (Func) Dino->ProcessEvent(Func, Args);

The old update dino's color code like this. But after genesis release the method is out of date. Could you share the new method to update dino's color ?

this does not work for me? i have "RequirePermission":true. then i do Permissions.AddGroup 'dinoColorCommand' and then add people to it yet does not work am i doing something wrong? they say still comes up with you dont have permission

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back