Cross Server Chat [Deleted]

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Всем спасибо переделал конфиг на

"94.180.118.120:32300",
"94.180.118.120:32301",
"94.180.118.120:32302",
"94.180.118.120:32303",
"94.180.118.120:32304",
"94.180.118.120:32305"
и все стало нормально

Hey all,

I am Admin of a Cluster of modded Nitrado-Ark-Servers, but I am completly new to these kind of PlugIns and this PlugIn sounds awesome and exactly what I have been looking for.

Unfortunately I could not find a" Readme" or "howto" in the download or on this website. Could somebody please point me in right direction of what I have to do other than the configuring the PlugIn itself, which is described on the Overview of this PlugIn.
In particular I am seeking Information how (what program to use) to edit the PlugIn files and where on the Server (the file path) these Files need to be loaded up to.

Thanks in advance for any help and tips.

Hey all,

I am Admin of a Cluster of modded Nitrado-Ark-Servers, but I am completly new to these kind of PlugIns and this PlugIn sounds awesome and exactly what I have been looking for.

Unfortunately I could not find a" Readme" or "howto" in the download or on this website. Could somebody please point me in right direction of what I have to do other than the configuring the PlugIn itself, which is described on the Overview of this PlugIn.
In particular I am seeking Information how (what program to use) to edit the PlugIn files and where on the Server (the file path) these Files need to be loaded up to.

Thanks in advance for any help and tips.
Nitrado never supported plugins.

This does not work for me. How can I get it to work? Here is my code.

{
"CrossChatKey":"12361",
"CrossChatMapNameInclude":true,
"RconServers":[
"176.57.160.66:28615",
"176.57.160.3:28315"
],
"CrossChatMapNameOverride":"",
"Async":true
}

Also I use G-Portal as a host.

Is this working? Or is it acting like Advanced Chat plugin currently is? (showing tribe and local chat in global, and being laggy sometimes)

Can anyone confirm this is working correctly with no tribe chat in global or causing lag?
Работает. Но бывает, что при активной переписке на одном из серверов, другие лагают.
{https://translate.google.ru}
Works. But it happens that with active correspondence on one of the servers, others lag.

unfortunately but not really working for my servers((
tried 127.0.0.1, 192.168.0.1 and external IP's not sending messages to other server :(

I have also tried Nearly every combination of IP : PORT i can think of and can not get this to work

Hi there, I am interested in getting this for my server cluster, standard 5 maps, but dont understand too much how this works.. does this need to run off the server where ARK is hosted? As my host provider does not provide me that access what server would you recommend I switch to to utilize this plugin.. I would gladly contribute for your time.

Thanks!!!!
it works Great!!
and its way easyer then the methode i used before.

Hi there, I am interested in getting this for my server cluster, standard 5 maps, but dont understand too much how this works.. does this need to run off the server where ARK is hosted? As my host provider does not provide me that access what server would you recommend I switch to to utilize this plugin.. I would gladly contribute for your time.

You need FTP Access to transfer DLLs. Most hosts dosent allow that. So and the OS must be Windows if i can remember me. Just talk with your host, if it is an gamer host they will know ARKAPI and can help u fast

can you give me a tip on how to configure it? id pay for your time no problem.

ok so lt stickers and i use the same server host, we have access to install all the api needed the problem is we cant get this plugin to work, how do you configure it, what ports do we use, we need help with the config file, i know i have used every port and server ip i can thank of

ok so lt stickers and i use the same server host, we have access to install all the api needed the problem is we cant get this plugin to work, how do you configure it, what ports do we use, we need help with the config file, i know i have used every port and server ip i can thank of

open all RCON ports.
External External IP 100.100.100.100:RCON PORT 32333

I'm trying to use RichColor tag to change the color of MapName. But there is always a comma at the end of the message. I was wondering if you could fix it. I appreciate so much.

View attachment 977

{
"CrossChatKey":"serverkey",
"127.0.0.1:19983"
],
"CrossChatMapNameOverride":"<RichColor Color=\"1 , 0 , 0 , 1\">[TestServer] </>"
}
你是国内的吗?为啥我的服务器用不起来呢,没有效果。

I'm not sure how the "CrossChatKey" works ... I just want a plugin that when I press enter to chat , it shows what map I am in and I can chat with other tribes on other maps (of course I'm running a cluster). Is that what this plugin do?

Eg : I'm on the Island, I send a message, it should read like this -> Rick(tribe name) [Map name]

Will it show the message like above or something different?

Thank you

Hello everyone,

Struggling to get this to work, so all 3 of my servers are clustered.

I have installed API (through the host) and extracted the plugin to the correct place on every server.

The config I used on every server is:

{
"CrossChatKey":"newtark",
"145.239.104.194:7878",
"79.137.113.196:7878",
"79.137.113.199:7778"
],
"CrossChatMapNameOverride":"",
"Async":true
}

This is identically set up on each server on the cluster - however, nothing happens, the chat is the same as normal.

All my setting for RCON is enabled etc.

My server is hosted with tcadmin on Craft and Survive, I have asked them however they are not sure.

Are there any other settings I need to check? Once I extracted the plugin all I have edited is the config.json and nothing else - nothing on the API either.

Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back