Atlas Shop, Currency & Kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Getting Error code: 1114 even though my config is a Valid Json. Will this do it if not all servers in the cluster are working with the same save of the config .json as im using 1 of my grid servers to test some of my Shop changes.

Getting Error code: 1114 even though my config is a Valid Json. Will this do it if not all servers in the cluster are working with the same save of the config .json as im using 1 of my grid servers to test some of my Shop changes.

You do not have the db path override in your config.

Hey all so i am having some problems i have read all the comments and have doe my best to understand it all but every time i try and buy something my server crashes :S

This is my Config i have
https://pastebin.com/vWTuWE4k
I have placed it in JSONLint and it comes back no errors so i dunno what to do.
Thank you in advance for any help.

i have been used your plugin for a month now,but recently,after a update,the selling lag became really serious,it can up to 20-40 secs,if you could spare come time looking into it ,i would be much appreciated.

i monitored the server usage during the selling process,i find that the memoy usage drifted dramatically which can up to 2000-3000mb/s.

I currently just disabled selling by removing the 2 commands /sell that will disable that part of the plugin until an update fixes it.

Can anyone help me with this error? Currently my kits are working and I can buy galleon but anytime I buy something else like gold or sickles my server crashes with the log attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated ty!

Can anyone help me with this error? Currently my kits are working and I can buy galleon but anytime I buy something else like gold or sickles my server crashes with the log attached. Any help would be greatly appreciated ty!
If the crash is due to buying. Ensure everything is update and validate the config via JSON validators. If it's validated it could simply be a wrong blueprint path hence why when you buy "X" item it crashes your server.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back