Atlas Shop, Currency & Kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
json files also validate with a misplaced comma. I would check those also.

is this ok
"DbPathOverride":"",
"WebKey":"",
or should something be written here for it to work?

I am at a loss here. Continue to get error code 1114, failed to load plugin error. Ive used fixed examples in the discussion, I tried a cutthroat version just to get it to load, used json validation tools without any errors and the darn thing still wont load.

Here is my current setup. Bear with me as I am sure I will give more details than necessary but I want to make sure every variable is considered. I am hosting a 5x5 on 2 physical boxes with VmWare ESXi 6.5 hosted in a datacenter in Kansas City. Host 1 runs 5 VMs total. VM1 = PfSense(Handles our firewall and networking) VM2 = REDIS and MySQL
VM3-5 = A grids, B grids and C grids. Host 2 has 3 VMs. VM1 = PfSense and VM2and3 = D and E grids.

On a side note: I am able to connect to the database via MySQL Workbench from my personal PC. Also, Atlas Permissions was able to load properly without errors however when in game and trying to connect to the grid in which I installed it (temp. because I will have it mirrored on all servers/VMs) I got a black screen and nothing would happen and when I look at the server in question it had crashed with errors.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are trying to get these things hammered out and working prior to the update on the 20th. Thanks in advance.

a on going issue my cluster has is negative point amounts and the shop randomly stop working i have to restart the servers when this happens to fix both issues

For anyone having issues with the current example config here is a working example + the missing plugininfo.json file. Just edit with your servers settings for the database. The default config for the plugin does not have the mysql port line so if you are trying to connect via mysql option please take note of the setting in the config file below.

I am at a loss here. Continue to get error code 1114, failed to load plugin error. Ive used fixed examples in the discussion, I tried a cutthroat version just to get it to load, used json validation tools without any errors and the darn thing still wont load.
Did you try to use sqlite? Then we can see if it's db or config error.
a on going issue my cluster has is negative point amounts and the shop randomly stop working i have to restart the servers when this happens to fix both issues
There will be a fix soon.

Did you try to use sqlite? Then we can see if it's db or config error.

After tons of digging around I found that it was an actual PfSense issue. If anyone else reading these happens to have the same similar setup I am using be sure to increase your Firewall Maximum Table Entries to something above 400.000. The default value of 400.000 will lead to OOM errors due to increased size of bogon networks list file which may corrupt your routing. Which in our case, wasnt loading the NAT/Firewall rules for port 3306.

The new issue I am having now that the plugin is loading successfully. I can see the shop, however once I go to buy an item it crashes that server on the server side with the typical unreal error message. I believe someone else in this discussion is also having that issue.

I have double and triple checked the Json myself and a validator as well as checked the correct paths to the items. I have even as gone as far as only having 2 items to purchase with same results. However the kits are/were working when I tried.

The new issue I am having now that the plugin is loading successfully. I can see the shop, however once I go to buy an item it crashes that server on the server side with the typical unreal error message. I believe someone else in this discussion is also having that issue.

I have double and triple checked the Json myself and a validator as well as checked the correct paths to the items. I have even as gone as far as only having 2 items to purchase with same results. However the kits are/were working when I tried.
Upload your config.

I'm not sure why but i keep randomly getting this error on one of my servers.

config: [removed - crash fixed]

Last edited:
I'm not sure why but i keep randomly getting this error on one of my servers.
That looks like it is possibly a bad path to an item. I would post your config and perhaps one of these fine people can assist.

a simple comparision between the Permissions config.json and the AtlasShop config.json "Mysql" sections will reveal that the AtlasShop by default has NO "Mysqlport":3306, in the mysql section, adding it should resolve most of the issues people are having.View attachment 1448

Last edited:
Is it possible to get access to the proper files needed in order to make calls to AtlasShop from other plugins?

Have a quick question, hopefully. Looks like shop and perm plugin is working okay so far. I want to setup a starter kit for new logins. Do you have to do something specific/separate to trigger that, or will that get done automatically the first time someone gets added to the db in perm group default. (using some examples that are posted on here)
I'm not getting the starter kit, and assumed there was some kind of automatic way that would get triggered. Is that true?

Example section of json.

"DefaultKit":"vip,starter"
},
"Kits":{
"starter":{
"DefaultAmount":1,
"Permissions":"Default",
"Price":90,
"Description":"Starter kit (horse with saddle)",
"OnlyFromSpawn":true,
"Items":[
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Base/PrimalItemArmor_SaddleGeneric_Tier2.PrimalItemArmor_SaddleGeneric_Tier2'"

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back