Atlas Shop, Currency & Kits

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
.ini is not good enough for it. You can use tools like this one https://jsoneditoronline.org/ to simplify configuration process.

If you can code something like a plugin, it's pretty damned easy to code something within it to parse an .ini/.cfg file. The structure becomes fairly broken, obviously, after more than the basic few lines. Thanks for the link, but I already use two IDEs.

If you can code something like a plugin, it's pretty damned easy to code something within it to parse an .ini/.cfg file. The structure becomes fairly broken, obviously, after more than the basic few lines. Thanks for the link, but I already use two IDEs.
If you find it easy, i'm sure you can deal with a basic json as well. As i said already, INI is not powerful enough for such plugin. And .cfg can be basically anything, it's not a file format.

Obviously, neither is INI if you look at other examples of configuration files. What bothers me about all of the plugins is that forcing the user to work within schema, in this case, JSON, puts a bar to entry that costs you cumulative days, if not weeks in time doing support as well as alienates your userbase.

Obviously, neither is INI if you look at other examples of configuration files. What bothers me about all of the plugins is that forcing the user to work within schema, in this case, JSON, puts a bar to entry that costs you cumulative days, if not weeks in time doing support as well as alienates your userbase.
INI is more a file format, even though, it's informal. I can agree that using something like YAML would be more user friendly, but probably it's not worth to switch now.

Is there a way to limit the number of times someone can purchase a specific kit?

the only way i can think of is not to put them for purchase and just give them a certain amount

/shop is crashing the grid its sent from. Here is my config can someone please help fix it. the json file is valid. I'm just missing something.

Having the same issue sell seems to crash or lock servers up.

So tested this again on a new server single grid works fine. But when I sell something in a 3x3 it stops responding not sure why.

I'm getting an error code 1114 and the shop plugin won't load. I've made sure ports are open on all the machines connecting to the mysql server, inbound and outbound tcp. I made sure the mysql user credentials are allowing any ip to connect. I'm able to connect to the mysql server remotely at this point from my home pc to the dedicated server im using to host the mysql server. Anything I should be checking? I feel like i've triple checked everything.

Last edited:
I'm getting an error code 1114 and the shop plugin won't load. I've made sure ports are open on all the machines connecting to the mysql server, inbound and outbound tcp. I made sure the mysql user credentials are allowing any ip to connect. I'm able to connect to the mysql server remotely at this point from my home pc to the dedicated server im using to host the mysql server. Anything I should be checking? I feel like i've triple checked everything.

I was having this same issue at first. Check and see how many connections you're allowed via one username.

So I cannot get this to work for the life of me. I have spent countless hours trying to configure it. Everything works as intended except for purchasing out of the shop. Kits work, spawn items work, permissions work, all admin commands work. It list everything in the shop. Just will not purchase or give item out of the shop. I would be happy to pay someone to fix it for me. Here is the config I have. Any help would be appreciated.

So I cannot get this to work for the life of me. I have spent countless hours trying to configure it. Everything works as intended except for purchasing out of the shop. Kits work, spawn items work, permissions work, all admin commands work. It list everything in the shop. Just will not purchase or give item out of the shop. I would be happy to pay someone to fix it for me. Here is the config I have. Any help would be appreciated.

To start looks like your using Mysql right? You need to enable that up top to true. You also have spaces after : on your blueprint strings that needs fixed. Change that and try it ;)

Im using sqllite.
As I said everything works but purchasing. I will remove the spaces and see if that works.

Last edited:
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back