Atlas Server Manager (Source available)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Not sure if anyone else is having this issue - But i'm using the RCON Broadcast all option a fair bit and it's intermittently wiping out half my grids. Sometimes it's fine, sometimes i broadcast and half the grids go offline and have to be restarted which is a nightmare. Attached is the crashstacks

I have another Problem, all Grids are Unsorted in the ServerManager and i cant sort them.

Is that REALLY important? Are they not sorted, or are they sorted different than you want them to be. And really so what?

with 25 Grids its very annoying, second issue is when i unbox a server and restart ASM the Servers are checked again and inactive server start automatically again which causes the processor to be overloaded.

Heres one... sometimes the manager crashes... and the server stay online.. the thing is that when i restart the manager it thinks that the servers are offline and try to boot them instantly. Is there no way that the manager detects that the servers are online?

I have the same problem. The manager will crash/timeout and when restarting the app it thinks A1 is offline and keeps trying to boot it.

Is that REALLY important? Are they not sorted, or are they sorted different than you want them to be. And really so what?

Is it really THAT important for you to troll this discussion? Don't you have anything better to do?

You aren't running 30 grids on one instance or the server manager. So how many you have is irrelevant. And they all load faster if they are all started together. Yes, individually they do load faster, but sequentially it takes longer overall.

You can't have them running already when you start the tool. Simple solution... wait for an update to drop. Shut the entire map down to update, update, launch the server manager, and let it do its thing.

Unfortunately, with the current version, I personally have a constant restart issue. Its detecting a new update that doesnt exist. I wouldnt even try to use it until its updated again!

Actually I am running on a Dell R820 with quad socket 8-core xeon processors with 256GB of ram. Your response is irrelevant. My question stands.

Mod support would be awesome (auto updates).

I requested mod support on the previous page and it was shot down. Even making it an optional thing seemed to be too irritating for some. I don't understand it lol.

Firstly, thank you to the dev for working on this.

After weeks of using the launcher, I'm ready to declare all issues I have with it.

1. When launching the manager the server tiles (9 in my case) are all ticked, therefor all servers start when launching the manager.. What if the user doesn't want them to launch just yet? I used to be able to untick them before the tiles booted, but since 4.1 they start even when unticked.

Looks like this on boot, when unticked.
Code:
[03:58] [Atlas] Checking for updates, can take up to 30 seconds...
[03:58] [Atlas] BuildID 3484235 Released!
[03:58] [Atlas] Current BuildID: 3487616, Updating To BuildID: 3484235
[03:58] [Atlas] Updated, Launching Servers if offline!

2. Auto update has only worked once or twice for me.

3. Under "Config Replacer" sometimes "Replace configs at server launch" ticks it's self.

4. "Startup delay between each server" doesn't work for me, the manager always starts each tile at the same time.

5. Sometimes the update warning text (customised) is replaced with the default text, forcing me to reenter it each time I launch the manager.

Overall very frustrating as the manager is supposed to make life easier, but I will stick around and try to help by reporting bugs ect.

Cheers dev!

Literally, NO ONE cares what your running! The point is that it's assinine to run it the way you are and then complain that it's doing what it's doing! Rolling out a huge chunk of restarts at once is not only not smart, but not good for the overall server's appearance. Rolling restarts across several instances of some form of management prog leads to less stress, ZERO downtime, and less issue when PART of the grid goes down for a crash. But hey... you do you and complain about issues. I'll sit back and enjoy the lack there-of.

Literally, NO ONE cares what your running! The point is that it's assinine to run it the way you are and then complain that it's doing what it's doing! Rolling out a huge chunk of restarts at once is not only not smart, but not good for the overall server's appearance. Rolling restarts across several instances of some form of management prog leads to less stress, ZERO downtime, and less issue when PART of the grid goes down for a crash. But hey... you do you and complain about issues. I'll sit back and enjoy the lack there-of.

You are truly insufferable.

Is it really THAT important for you to troll this discussion? Don't you have anything better to do?
i only report a bug, you start to fight me.. if i see your other posts i think you are only here to make trouble.. Software has to work, just because a feature is not important to you they don't have stayed bugged..

Software NEEDS to work the way it was designed to work. That doesn't mean that if it doesn't work how YOU want it that its a bug. So you arent here reporting a bug. Youre making a request.

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back