Atlas Server Manager (Source available)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey OwnProx,

I must say that you are doing fantastic work! It appears that the player count in control is updating the "online" column instead and overwriting its values. Are you going to put the CPU and Memory Loads back in per server by chance? its nice to know if one of them is spawning mobs out of control cause the memory for that server will shoot through the roof. Secondly, how are you determining the server up status? Are you just seeing if the executable is active or are you checking RCON connectivity? Because right now, it appears that it says they are up while its launching, but you in no way can actually connect. I have had instances that the server was down, but not crashed.

Again, Thanks for your hard work!
i may add it back at a later date, i am checking the process and also if the server is queryable by its query port but i also had the problem you experienced and can tell you this does not resolve that one as of yet, i will check if the socket is game actually up during those times but will add this support at a later date

i may add it back at a later date, i am checking the process and also if the server is queryable by its query port but i also had the problem you experienced and can tell you this does not resolve that one as of yet, i will check if the socket is game actually up during those times but will add this support at a later date

Thanks for the update and I look forward for future revisions, you are definitely heading in the right direction! I appreciate your efforts!

Edit: Addition, looks like the AltSaveDir and Server Port titles are swapped in the latest revision. Not a huge deal, but when you update it for something else, add that small correction into the update.

The players online area in the title doesn't seem to tally the players correctly, seen it go from -1, 0 to 1. Also yea as scott mentioned the alt save and server port have swapped around.

View attachment 1093

Couple questions,

1. Last night I got the server manager to post that the server is online however it kept pulling up the start up window over and over again and would never get to the point where it tells me server has started and how many cores its using blah-de-dah yet it still kit up green and said online.

2. This may be a stupid question but on the x and y is this the grid cord of which grid your booting or does the x and y tell it how many servers to boot for instance x4 y4 is it booting grid point x4y4 or is it pulling up a 4x4 sized grid worth of servers and if not how do I cluster them together so you can sail from one map to the other

OwnProx updated Atlas Server Manager with a new update entry:

Atlas Server Manager 2.0

Program is a lot more responsive when checking for updates / booting server
Ability to toggle query and server port check
Ability to check Server port is open
If Game Port is offline manager attempts to run save world before restarting the unaccessible server
SteamCMD less spam when updating / validating
SteamCMD updates bytes formated into GB for easier reading
Total Players Online fixed

Read the rest of this update entry...

sorry if you felt in anyway upset by my response i was just trying to point out about false positives, maybe i misunderstood what you was trying to say but well its free software i should not have to go through any hassle of contacting them because its fully safe its them that should correct there detection software its a common thing in many released applications if i actually had to contact them about every file i release that takes development time away from myself hence why i just said if you dont trust it don't use it, was malware bytes even flagging it because i have anti malware bytes bytes it never detected it for me and also in the virus total you linked it also does not show that malwarebytes detected it just some random trash anti virus that no one has ever heard of called Cylance

Totally understand and yea 1.2 was being tossed in quarantine by my pro edition of malwarebytes i just tested your 2.0 version and its not getting flagged anymore.

Regards,

Totally understand and yea 1.2 was being tossed in quarantine by my pro edition of malwarebytes i just tested your 2.0 version and its not getting flagged anymore.

Regards,
not even sure why it even was in the first place lol i just did some updates and it disappeared :) enjoy, also my free edition did not detect it haha.

Hi OwnProx,

Am I testing this wrong ? I set the OFFLINE check to 10 seconds. Exited the software, and restarted it and then double checked that the 10 seconds was indeed set. Then I manually "X"'ed out of server 0,0 (4 zone server) since nobody is in it. Waited 5 minutes and the server never restarted. Am I doing something incorrectly? Or is that function not working ?

Thanks for your help :)

Just updated to 2.0 - FYI the AltSaveDir and ServerPort fields are still the wrong way around.

Heya guys I was wondering if ya could help me with a bit of a problem. I currently host servers on asm so I know somewhat what im doing. I have my server set up the way im pretty sure It should go (I only have 1 atm for testing). The cmd box tht usually comes up when starting an ark server comes up briefly then flashes away. I took a pic and was able to see something about failing to load purse entries but the rest is cut off. here are some pics of my settings and stuff if anyone can tell me what I did wrong that would be awesome. View attachment 1095View attachment 1096

Heya guys I was wondering if ya could help me with a bit of a problem. I currently host servers on asm so I know somewhat what im doing. I have my server set up the way im pretty sure It should go (I only have 1 atm for testing). The cmd box tht usually comes up when starting an ark server comes up briefly then flashes away. I took a pic and was able to see something about failing to load purse entries but the rest is cut off. here are some pics of my settings and stuff if anyone can tell me what I did wrong that would be awesome. View attachment 1095View attachment 1096
You have a database problem = redis

alright , uhh now I know im gona make myself sound pretty dumb but what does that mean/ how do I fix it. If you need more info then let me know.

Thanks for the tool! Can you add Discord integration (server updates/start/stop/restarting with customizable messages) and send chat to discord channel?
Thanks again!

Couple questions,

1. Last night I got the server manager to post that the server is online however it kept pulling up the start up window over and over again and would never get to the point where it tells me server has started and how many cores its using blah-de-dah yet it still kit up green and said online.

2. This may be a stupid question but on the x and y is this the grid cord of which grid your booting or does the x and y tell it how many servers to boot for instance x4 y4 is it booting grid point x4y4 or is it pulling up a 4x4 sized grid worth of servers and if not how do I cluster them together so you can sail from one map to the other

#Bump

@OwnProx

I'm running version 2.0 at the moment, all going well. Except that auto update doesn't seem to be doing anything, it's enabled and the servers are on 9.2, but 9.3 is available, force update also does not do anything. In addition, the custom update message gets wiped everytime i restart the ASM.

View attachment 1097

@OwnProx

After a while the force update did seem to kick in once i restarted the program. It then performed an auto update straight afterwards. Not sure if the issue is anything to do with the server being more than one version out from current? Either way i'm going to leave it on now and see how it gets on! Keep up the good work :)

@darkjohnlpk

Had just over 40 on earlier across the grids, one zone had 12 players and that server used around 8-10% CPU. What sort of setup do you have (map size, CPU etc), are you having CPU load issues?

Hi @OwnProx

You need to add a check when the program launches to see if the server is actually running before trying to send the rcon broadcast commands. It causes the program to freeze up when it's trying to continually send it without the server actually running yet.

Also, The AltSaveDir is showing as the Server Port instead of the actual AltSaveDirectory name from the field.

View attachment 1098

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back