Atlas Server Manager (Source available)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hey scottr69, did you actually got it running?
How have you fixed the problem that you cannot choose the required exe File since it only lets you select folders?

I just put it in the folder next to shootergame folder (d:\YourAtlasServerFolder\) and when I right clicked on the grid to add server, the correct path was already there. You dont need to select the exe. Just the the folder that its located in, but for me it was already selected. I already had a 4 zone server running using batch files. I just put this in the proper location and added the ports I already had assigned and its up and running. Needs a RUN ALL button though, because they recommend starting them all at the same time (1 second apart for some reason).

Since I didn't have the issue you have, if you browse to the "D:\ATLAS\Shootergame\Binaries\Win64\" folder and select it. Does it not add the ShooterGameServer.exe to the end after you select the folder? Might be a bug that needs to be addressed as well ?

I really want to trust this but at the moment its brand new and i'm getting it flagged as 0-day malware with the code : MachineLearning/Anomalous.94%

maybe sort this out with Malware-bytes if it doesn't have anything hurtful in it so its not auto quarantined every time.

Virus Total is also flagging this : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/7...187399cd622a5614b0e6caf80058a09e6ff/detection
Of course, the fact that the developer is well known in ark community and the whole program is open source means nothing..
It's not Virus Total flagging it, only 2 antiviruses which no one use.

Of course, the fact that the developer is well known in ark community and the whole program is open source means nothing..
It's not Virus Total flagging it, only 2 antiviruses which no one use.

Well we have had our dedicated servers hit with other ARK "Trusted" apps in the past that contained data miners and bitcoin miners etc. so while your statement may be true it's not the risk i'm taking with our hardware. moving on.

@OwnProx
Hey,
Thanks for your software, we managed to run it well with a 4x4 map. Whatever there's a bug with the Status Online/Offline. The status change ONLY when the checkbox "Boot Server When Offline" is checked.

Edit: It would be nice to have a button START ALL/RESTART ALL/STOP ALL.
Also you should allow the possibility to add an absolute path for the Alt Save Directory, so we could use another disk/partition for the saves for security reason.

Last edited:
I've tried and tested this on my server 2019 box and it's fine, coincidentally i also work in cyber security and the main reason certain AV's flag it is for nothing more than it's unsigned. The more advanced ATP's (Cybereason & Carbon Black) are happy with it, so that's good enough for me. But obviously each to his own with decisions on what to install where.

You cannot even delete old Entries, you get an Error and then the Manager starts to completely mess up by creating duplicate entries...

I really want to trust this but at the moment its brand new and i'm getting it flagged as 0-day malware with the code : MachineLearning/Anomalous.94%

maybe sort this out with Malware-bytes if it doesn't have anything hurtful in it so its not auto quarantined every time.

Virus Total is also flagging this : https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/7...187399cd622a5614b0e6caf80058a09e6ff/detection

if you ever just see 2/68 or w.e it means its a false positive. you really think all anti virus's actually check stuff properly?? because they dont, its most likely because i bundled steamcmd.exe within the executable, tends to show 1 or 2 false positives when you use it, but heck the full source code is available go read its fully safe and well if you dont trust it or me then go somewhere else i have gained enough trust / reputation.

here watch this:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You cannot even delete old Entries, you get an Error and then the Manager starts to completely mess up by creating duplicate entries...
i can delete old entries, if you really can't delete them in the program, close the program go to start search RegEdit and launch it and go to here:
D1fm5K6.png

Now delete the hole AtlasServerManager folder and try again

Last edited:
So i guess text reads differently to different people my intention was to inform you that anyone using malwarebytes will have this piece of software auto quarantined.

While i'm not a coder so reading your source code may or may not make sense to the common joe / server admin they are just going to see it being quarantined and question the software just as I have.

Simple statement was to inform you of what's happening i did not accuse you of having malicious things in there just that it's being flagged and we cant use it unless we make special exceptions in our security protocols.

Far as I care you can change it so more like me dont come along and question it so it doesn't throw the auto quarantine or do nothing really no difference to me i was just trying to assist you in what's happening to everyday people trying to use it.

sorry if you felt in anyway upset by my response i was just trying to point out about false positives, maybe i misunderstood what you was trying to say but well its free software i should not have to go through any hassle of contacting them because its fully safe its them that should correct there detection software its a common thing in many released applications if i actually had to contact them about every file i release that takes development time away from myself hence why i just said if you dont trust it don't use it, was malware bytes even flagging it because i have anti malware bytes bytes it never detected it for me and also in the virus total you linked it also does not show that malwarebytes detected it just some random trash anti virus that no one has ever heard of called Cylance

@OwnProx

Given the ASM another go since the 1.2 release and it's much better thanks. Couple other things i've noticed if you could take a look when possible :)

• When launching my 9 servers, they remain as status offline. However if i close and re-open the program, it seems to force a query and they then appear as online in the status field.
  • CPU % remains at 0% all the time for each server, also the overall CPU % doesn't tally up with overall CPU usage reported in task man or other programs. Roughly 10 - 15% less than the overall usage. (Memory is spot on)
  • Auto update went a bit strange when enabled, it said that a new version was available so went to perform an auto update. However there was no version and it just did a validation. It then instantly launched 18 servers (my 9 duplicated) which i had to close off.
  • The update warning field is greyed out for me so i can't amend the default 30 minutes, not sure if this is intended for now but it would be great if we could change this.
  • Would it be possible to add a total player count somewhere? Nice to have when there are so many servers.
Thanks again!

Thanks, will give it ago. For upgrading the plugin, i'm assuming i can just delete the old .exe and replace it with the new one? Everything it needs should be in the registry?

Thanks, will give it ago. For upgrading the plugin, i'm assuming i can just delete the old .exe and replace it with the new one? Everything it needs should be in the registry?
exactly it also is able to detect previous launched running server instances that it made so you wont have to pull your servers offline to replace it.

Hey OwnProx,

I must say that you are doing fantastic work! It appears that the player count in control is updating the "online" column instead and overwriting its values. Are you going to put the CPU and Memory Loads back in per server by chance? its nice to know if one of them is spawning mobs out of control cause the memory for that server will shoot through the roof. Secondly, how are you determining the server up status? Are you just seeing if the executable is active or are you checking RCON connectivity? Because right now, it appears that it says they are up while its launching, but you in no way can actually connect. I have had instances that the server was down, but not crashed.

Again, Thanks for your hard work!

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back