ArkApi Continuous crash

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Don't believe it's that crash manager causing it. Not entirely sure what it is. Ken's plugins had this issue with HWID.
We haven't been able to pinpoint it either.
Ok I have relaunched with the following mods, will update if our PvE NA Extinction map crashes at all.
  1. Ark Api 3.1
  2. AllEngrams
  3. AntiFlyerCarry
  4. ArkShop
  5. DinoTracker
  6. ExtendedRcon
  7. Permissions
  8. Suicide
  9. TebexArk

My server has been running unstable for about 3 weeks, every day 1-6 crashes. I have removed many plug-ins yesterday because of this bug, since then this bug is no longer occurring. However, my server is dumping now.

Ok I have relaunched with the following mods, will update if our PvE NA Extinction map crashes at all.
  1. Ark Api 3.1
  2. AllEngrams
  3. AntiFlyerCarry
  4. ArkShop
  5. DinoTracker
  6. ExtendedRcon
  7. Permissions
  8. Suicide
  9. TebexArk

Possibly tebex with version 3.1 is now responsible for crashes, otherwise your plugins should be fine.

Possibly tebex with version 3.1 is now responsible for crashes, otherwise your plugins should be fine.
nope, I never had that crash and I ran tebex since like forever

https://pastebin.com/cqhVgv61
^^ here are all my plugins and I've yet to have any crash related issues.

That small list of plugins seems to be fine, so I don't think it's Tebex. I will keep you all updated today if there's any crashes, we took quite a few plugins out. It has to be something changed this week though, we didn't have any crashes before this latest api update.

Wow, that's a lot of plugins Wetbatman!

Hello, new players protect PVE; turret can't kill players with C4, how to solve bug

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back