Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
so I'm having a bug that keeps plagueing my server and even causing crashes for some reason is not reading player levels or the fact that I don't even have a player level set for buying and selling on the server once one person runs into this bug everyone seems to run into this bug tell I do a server restart then even then it can come back fairly quickly if I try unloading the mod after the bug happens it literally freezes the server times everyone out

Feature request: A command (console or chat) that will output to a text file in a nice easy to read formatted text the entire contents of the shop items / kits so server admins can add the shop items to say the WBUI mod (F1 Info as I call it) or on a webpage. I know it's laziness but its 2019 and that's all the rage these days!

so maybe someone knows how to do this better than I do is there a way to do a healing command the only way I know is to do infinite stats then do infinite stats again to take you out of it and as far as I know you can't have a delay in between it doing the commands for the shop so does anyone know a way I can do this in the shop

Hello, I need help we can not take a basic kit / it tells us no authorization while the shop (Buy) Walk

I do not understand why

Thank you for your help

Hello! Was wondering if i could get some help with the Ark Shop Plugin. Ive tried using a custom Config file but will get the 1114 Error code and it will fail to load on server startup. The file validates fine and ive attempted to launch it with and without the dbpathoverride. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello! Was wondering if i could get some help with the Ark Shop Plugin. Ive tried using a custom Config file but will get the 1114 Error code and it will fail to load on server startup. The file validates fine and ive attempted to launch it with and without the dbpathoverride. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.
your db path is incorrect

hello ! I buy kits but no spawn for me ! why?
Well, that could be anything!
Maybe you filled in the wrong blueprint path, maybe you used a mod blueprint that your server doesn't have. And did you claim your kit after you have bought it?
Anyway, It would be easier to know this issue if you upload your config file and described more in details what you did and what you typed :)

What should the path be? And i've tried launching with a blank path and it still fails to load.
Your path is fine.
Are you using a dedicated server? And what version of the API/Arkshop do you use?

Last edited:
Your path is fine.
Are you using a dedicated server? And what version of the API/Arkshop do you use?
Thank you Foppa, it is a dedicated server, we rent a box and remote host it from there. 4 maps in total, all have the most recent api and shop installed, 2.6 for shop, not sure of number for API off the top of my head.

FYI: Selling items causes all players to disconnect and hangs the server. Probably due to the WC API kill off update!!!

Yes the shop causes a crash or long lag if you try to sell something i can confirm it.

remove them from the config?

im using 1 config for all maps... this is running on the same pc.
so that would remove buying the flyers on the other maps.

atm you cant transfer flyer to aberations... but with the use of this mod the players can buy them and have them. could there be or is there a simple option in the json item to say like disableOn_abberation=true/false (defaults to false)

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back