Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Thanks, but that doesn't help me work out how to add engram unlocks as a kit :)

Maybe the kits structure & shop item not the same. you chk from default config.json. I never try this myself.

where exactly do I add that line?

that in plugin/Arkshop/config.json

That command was directly taken from the default config, i just eddited the learn tekengrams to the console command for ascension. Will that not work? Is there any way to add ascension to the shop since my cluster doesnt have a tek cave?

Oh yes, you are write. you may try all admin command from here: https://ark.gamepedia.com/Console_Commands

Is there a video or web page that has detailed instructions on how to add or remove or just a general set up of the shop? A link to these would be amazing thanks in advance

@darkjohnlpk, myself not sure how, but you can try just write 150 instead on 100 ("Quality":150,). Here some info about quality:-
Item Quality Index
1 - 100% chance of Primitive quality.
2 - Very High chance of Primitive quality, Very Low chance of Ramshackled quality.
3 - Medium-High chance of Primitive quality, Low-Medium chance of Ramshackled quality.
4 - Low-Medium chance of Primitive quality, High chance of Ramshackled quality, Very Low chance of Apprentice quality.
5 - Low chance of Primitive quality, High chance of Ramshackled quality, Low chance of Apprentice quality.
6 - Very Low chance of Primitive quality, Medium chance of Ramshackled quality, Low-Medium chance of Apprentice quality.
7 - Very Low chance of Primitive quality, Low-Medium chance of Ramshackled quality, Low-Medium chance of Apprentice quality, Very Low chance of Journeyman quality.
8 - Very Low chance of Primitive quality, Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Medium-High chance of Apprentice quality, Very Low chance of Journeyman quality.
9 - Very Low chance of Primitive quality, Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Medium-High chance of Apprentice quality, Low chance of Journeyman quality.
10 - Very Low chance of Primitive quality, Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Medium chance of Apprentice quality, Low-Medium chance of Journeyman quality, Very Low chance of Mastercraft quality.
11 - Very Low chance of Primitive quality, Very Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Medium chance of Apprentice quality, Low-Medium chance of Journeyman quality, Very Low chance of Mastercraft quality.
12 – 13 - Very Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Low-Medium chance of Apprentice quality, Medium chance of Journeyman quality, Very Low chance of Mastercraft quality.
14 - Very Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Low-Medium chance of Apprentice quality, Medium chance of Journeyman quality, Low chance of Mastercraft quality.
15 - Very Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Low chance of Apprentice quality, Medium chance of Journeyman quality, Low chance of Mastercraft quality, Very Low chance of Ascendant quality.
16 - Very Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Medium chance of Journeyman quality, Low chance of Mastercraft quality, Very Low chance of Ascendant quality.
17 - Very Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Medium chance of Journeyman quality, Low-Medium chance of Mastercraft quality, Very Low chance of Ascendant quality.
18 - Very Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Medium chance of Journeyman quality, Low-Medium chance of Mastercraft quality, Very Low chance of Ascendant quality.
19 - Very Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Low-Medium chance of Journeyman quality, Low-Medium chance of Mastercraft quality, Very Low chance of Ascendant quality.
20 - Very Low chance of Ramshackled quality, Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Low chance of Journeyman quality, Medium chance of Mastercraft quality, Low chance of Ascendant quality.
21 - Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Low chance of Journeyman quality, Medium-High chance of Mastercraft quality, Low chance of Ascendant quality.
22 – 23 -Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Very Low chance of Journeyman quality, Medium-High chance of Mastercraft quality, Low-Medium chance of Ascendant quality.
24 - Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Very Low chance of Journeyman quality, Medium chance of Mastercraft quality, Low-Medium chance of Ascendant quality.
25 - Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Very Low chance of Journeyman quality, Medium chance of Mastercraft quality, Medium chance of Ascendant quality.
26 - Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Very Low chance of Journeyman quality, Medium chance of Mastercraft quality, Medium-High chance of Ascendant quality.
27 – 30 -Very Low chance of Apprentice quality, Very Low chance of Journeyman quality, Low chance of Mastercraft quality, Medium-High chance of Ascendant quality.
31 – 32 - Very Low chance of Journeyman quality, Low chance of Mastercraft quality, High chance of Ascendant quality.
33 – 38 - Very Low chance of Journeyman quality, Very Low chance of Mastercraft quality, High chance of Ascendant quality.
39 – 41- Very Low chance of Journeyman quality, Very Low chance of Mastercraft quality, Very High chance of Ascendant quality.
42 – 64 -Very Low chance of Mastercraft quality, Very High chance of Ascendant quality.
65 - 100% chance of Ascendant quality.

I thought I would share a solution to a problem I looked for here: Ascension.
I was not able to get ascension command to work w/ arkshop (thanks wildcard) but I did find a workaround:

First add this mod to your server:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1156018523

Then add this to your game.ini in order to block learning the new engrams:
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GammaAscend_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=50,EngramLevelRequirement=1000)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_BetaAscend_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=75,EngramLevelRequirement=1000)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AlphaAscend_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=100,EngramLevelRequirement=1000)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_GammaAscend_AB_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=50,EngramLevelRequirement=1000)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_BetaAscend_AB_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=75,EngramLevelRequirement=1000)
OverrideNamedEngramEntries=(EngramClassName="EngramEntry_AlphaAscend_AB_C",EngramHidden=false,EngramPointsCost=100,EngramLevelRequirement=1000)

then add this to your arkshop config.json: (adds alpha level ascension for tek cave and aberration)
"ascend":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Alpha Ascension",
"Price":3000,
"Items":[
{
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/AscensionForAll/Items/PrimalItemConsumable_AlphaAscension.PrimalItemConsumable_AlphaAscension'"
}
]
},
"abascend":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Aberration Ascension",
"Price":3000,
"Items":[
{
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/AscensionForAll/Items/PrimalItemConsumable_AlphaAscension_AB.PrimalItemConsumable_AlphaAscension_AB'"
}
]
},

@Michidu - would it be possible to add Categories to the shop ?
Example :
/shop Items 1
/shop dinos 1
/shop structures 1
/shop consumables 1
etc ?
:)

ARK SHOP CONFIGURATION FREE FROM YOUR GENEROUS HOMIE! :D
FOR ALL YOU LAZY HOMIES! Praise me! It a full working shop. just edit it how you want. it has almost every dino and a ton of items and some kits!

You can join my discord if you wanna chill:
https://discord.gg/sv2KCns

--------------------------------
click on the file and open it in your notepad or whatever to read it!
(y)
1st off thanks for sharing your hard work! I’m trying to use this, as I’m new to all of this and so get points and all when I type /shop it says “ Usage: /shop page” but if Type /shop page 1 it does nothing. Any advice? I literally copy pasted yours in and deleted the message at the top.

@Michidu - would it be possible to add Categories to the shop ?
Example :
/shop Items 1
/shop dinos 1
/shop structures 1
/shop consumables 1
etc ?
:)
I use Editable Server UI mod and list my shop there, most ppl use the shop tab over the /shop since it's easier to read and formattable

How would I go about adding VIP or Premium? Would I need to modify the database in the ArkShop plugin or the Permissions Plugin? I Here's the beginning of my code in config.json
{
"General":{
"TimedPointsReward":{
"Enabled":true,
"Interval":5,
"Groups":{
"Default":{
"Amount":20
},
"Premiums":{
"Amount":25
}
}
},
"ItemsPerPage":8,
"ShopDisplayTime":10.0,
"ShopTextSize":1.5,
"DbPathOverride":""
},

So far I was able to go to the Permissions\ArkDB.db and create a new group called Premiums
Then I went to RCON and typed added my steam Id to that and it worked. I just want to know where I can view the exact permissions, inside of which database.

Last edited:
so i use this in the shop

"paint02": {
"Type": "command",
"Description": "paint region 0 dino color 2",
"Price": 2000,
"Items": [{
"Command": "cheat setTargetDinoColor 0 2"
}
]
},

/buy paint02

says ive sucessfully purchased it, then it fails to work, also only works if im admin. is there a way to grant this to shop to excute commands on shop purchases? but only for the shop to do it not the player?(i dont want them after typin in console and doing the command without buying it)

so i use this in the shop

"Type": "command",
}
]
},

/buy paint02

says ive sucessfully purchased it, then it fails to work, also only works if im admin. is there a way to grant this to shop to excute commands on shop purchases? but only for the shop to do it not the player?(i dont want them after typin in console and doing the command without buying it)

I don't think you can make that work without giving everyone admin access which seems less then ideal.

You could do what I did, and use a mod mixed w/ arkshop.
Perhaps this one would work? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=593175381

Then modify all the engrams to be lvl 10000 so noone can learn them. Then you could add each item individually to the shop.

If you scroll up I listed this solution and how I did it for adding ascension to the shop.

I don't think you can make that work without giving everyone admin access which seems less then ideal.

You could do what I did, and use a mod mixed w/ arkshop.
Perhaps this one would work? https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=593175381

Then modify all the engrams to be lvl 10000 so noone can learn them. Then you could add each item individually to the shop.

If you scroll up I listed this solution and how I did it for adding ascension to the shop.

yeah thats what im doing now, i went with the a color gun mod and hide the engram. i was gonna use that one, but in the comments people say that the colors were off and not all colors are added so til i found a way to make what i wanted i just added 897664600 and also hide the engrams and charged 30k for the gun , unlimited uses. ty. yeah thats my issue, i dont wanna give everyone admin. just want the shop to be able to excute admin commands on purchases without the buyer needing to be a admin, like as if a rcon did it on their behalf where no admin is required. okay well i guess ill add this to the suggestion box and hope it gets added :). thanks

Have you tried it without cheat in the line? The example I saw didn't have cheat in the line. I wish they would make it so you can buy a permission set with this mod. Would add a lot of functionality.

}
]
},

Try this. Using the Type prefix means that you have to belong to that group. Basically your code meant that you have to be in group command to buy paint. By default an Admin can be in all groups so that's explains why you can only buy in Admin mode. Removing Type allows the default group "everyone" to purchase.

}
]
},

Try this. Using the Type prefix means that you have to belong to that group. Basically your code meant that you have to be in group command to buy paint. By default an Admin can be in all groups so that's explains why you can only buy in Admin mode. Removing Type allows the default group "everyone" to purchase.

trying that results in as soon as u try the command, nothing happens , then you realize ur server crashed. also tried with a blank type field too ,same thing.

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back