Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
I cant get how i should make the Dbpathoverride to work ive put he C:\Program Files (x86)\bla bla bla in it but as it doesnt work i guess im doing wrong
can i get an example of how it should look like?
"DbPathOverride": "C:/ark/profiles/clusters/Arkshop.db"

Im having an issue with getting the cheat command ascend3 to work. I edited the give all engrams line for it but I keep getting an error and plugin fails to load.
"ascend":{ // Cheat command
"Type":"command",
"Description":"Ascend level Alpha",
"Price":3000,
"Items":[
{
"Command":"Ascend3"
}
]
},

when i throw it into jsonlint i get:
Error: Parse error on line 181:
...},"ascend": { // Cheat command
---------------------^
Expecting 'STRING', '}', got 'undefined'

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Anybody know why I get this a lot? it is disconcerting...

I just had this issue and fixed it. One of my players somehow ended up with a duplicate entry in ArkShop.db, so every time it ticked points for him it gave that error, and the new entry got the points. I had to shut all of my servers down and merge the duplicate entry back in to the original entry. Not sure if you can edit ArkShop.db while the servers are running, so I shut mine down to be safe.

Easiest way to see the duplicates I found was to paste all of the DB values in to a Google sheet, sort it by steam ID, then I used =if(C3=C2,"YES","NO") starting in col F3, drag it to the end or double click bottom right corner, copy that column and paste->paste values only, then sort the duplicate col Z-A to find your duplicate steam IDs.

Then just merge the duplicates back to the original, in my case I only needed to move points from the new one to the old one, but if they bought kits you might have to move those too.

Guess its not actually that easy but it isn't hard either. Good luck!

Also, it looks like your points are ticking every 5 min... If you have a lot of players across multiple servers that could be accessing the DB too often. I use 12 min but I also don't have a ton of players.

Im having an issue with getting the cheat command ascend3 to work. I edited the give all engrams line for it but I keep getting an error and plugin fails to load.
"ascend":{ // Cheat command
"Type":"command",
"Description":"Ascend level Alpha",
"Price":3000,
{
"Command":"Ascend3"
}
]
},

when i throw it into jsonlint i get:
Error: Parse error on line 181:
...},"ascend": { // Cheat command
---------------------^
Expecting 'STRING', '}', got 'undefined'

as far i know, there is NO "Type":"command", in shop core dll, also need entire config.json to check/verify what error made.

Michidu submitted a new resource:

Shop, Currency & Kits - Ingame shop, custom currency and kits for ARK

Read more about this resource...
SPANISH
Hola, estoy utilizando arkshop (gran plugin!) y voy encontrando errores que puedo ir resolviendo. Pero hay otros que no puedo.
Te expongo un ejemplo:
- Cuando compro un huevo de rockdrake, se rompe el servidor.
Código:
-----
"egg_rockdrakef":{
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Rock Drake Egg Fertil lvl.1",
"Price": 1000,
"Amount": 1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/RockDrake/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_RockDrake_Fertilized.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_RockDrake_Fertilized'"
},
-----
Tengo varios ejemplos como este.
En el log me indica el posible error: ubicacion de los ficheros .cpp
d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\*.cpd (hay varias indicaciones en el fichero arkshop.dll)
Creo q eso hace caer el server ya que no existe esa localización en los diferentes servidores que hacen funcionar ark survival evolved y que utilizan tu plugin.
No creo que sea una solucion que yo modifique arkshop.dll manualmente.
Grácias.

ENGLISH
Hello I'm using arkshop (great plugin!) And I'm finding errors that I can solve. But there are others that I can not.
I give you an example
- When I buy a rockdrake egg the server breaks.
Code
-----
"egg_rockdrakef":{
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Rock Drake Egg Fertil lvl.1",
"Price": 1000,
"Amount": 1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Aberration/Dinos/RockDrake/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_RockDrake_Fertilized.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_RockDrake_Fertilized'"
},
-----
I have several examples like this.
In the log it indicates the possible error location of the .cpp files

d \ programs \ ark \ plugins \ arkshop \ arkshop \ private \ *. cpd (there are several indications in the arkshop.dll file)

I think that makes the server fall because that location does not exist in the different servers that make ark survival evolved work and that use your plugin.

I do not think it's a solution that I modify arkshop.dll manually.

Thank you.

I attach a screenshot of one of the server crashes.

I own a server where most players are spanish. The problem is that i use help command to describe the functionality of each command of the shop, but i have translated it to spanish. I would like to have a configuration so i can write texts on both languages and plugin shows the texts according to ark language. It would have a config to set the default one.

"ascend": {
//Cheatcommand"Type": "command",
"Description": "Ascend level Alpha",
"Price": 3000,
"Items": [
{
"Command": "playercommand Ascend3"
}
]
},

remove //Cheatcommand become like this :-

"ascend": {
"Type": "command",
"Description": "Ascend level Alpha",
"Price": 3000,
"Items": [
{
"Command": "playercommand Ascend3"
}
]
},

your json will be valid, but Type": "command", is cannot use is shop.

Unless Im blind, I cant see this asked :)
Is it possible to put engram unlocks into a kit, and if so how do you do it ?
I've tried a few methods such as :
JSON:
            "Tek":{
                "DefaultAmount":0,
                "Description":"Tek Engrams - please show an admin proof that you have completed Alpha Arena to redeem ",
                "OnlyFromSpawn":false,
      "Type":"unlockengram",
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"
}
          ]
            },

But that onbly gives the item.

great plugin,

I only want to receive points without a shop item. does anyone know the config?

Unless Im blind, I cant see this asked :)
Is it possible to put engram unlocks into a kit, and if so how do you do it ?
I've tried a few methods such as :
"Tek":{
"DefaultAmount":0,
"Description":"Tek Engrams - please show an admin proof that you have completed Alpha Arena to redeem ",
"OnlyFromSpawn":false,
"Type":"unlockengram",
{
"Amount":1,
"Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"
}
]
}

But that onbly gives the item.

See BOLD text, you will get the idea what when wrong!

as far i know, there is NO "Type":"command", in shop core dll, also need entire config.json to check/verify what error made.

That command was directly taken from the default config, i just eddited the learn tekengrams to the console command for ascension. Will that not work? Is there any way to add ascension to the shop since my cluster doesnt have a tek cave?

Hi Friend, this is a great plugin I've used it many times. I'm in the process of starting a new cluster and I've got everything working with the mod except for the RCON and Console commands. They're not adding or editing any of the points. When in RCON it'll basically disconnect me after trying to give a command and it'll say something along the lines of "command sent, server not responding". I've forward the ports related to RCON, but it's also happening in game through the console. Any idea where I can look to resolve this problem? I'm pretty stumped on it. Everything else with the plugin is working, passive points, kits, purchases, etc. It's just the console/RCON commands not working.

Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back