Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
okay i update the messages and thanks for letting me know thats what else needed to be fixed but for someone reason after placing the coding into the server and restarting the server as well the plugin still seems to not be registering on the server....one of my testers types in the commands /shop or /kit and nothing happens just types the commands into general chat...im completely lost on why its not working for me lol here is the updated config or maybe it could be something else that im not aware of
Look at line: 1559,1560 & 1569

Or just take a fixed config

I am working on trying to get the shop items to give both creature and saddle in one purchase. Can you create an object list of types under one purchase ID tag in shop or does that have to create a kit? I didn't want to spam the user with a bunch of kits just to get a creature and saddle in one purchase rather than making them buy both separately. And buying a kit makes the user still have to use the kit after purchase were as shop automatically gives it to you on purchase.

I am working on trying to get the shop items to give both creature and saddle in one purchase. Can you create an object list of types under one purchase ID tag in shop or does that have to create a kit? I didn't want to spam the user with a bunch of kits just to get a creature and saddle in one purchase rather than making them buy both separately. And buying a kit makes the user still have to use the kit after purchase were as shop automatically gives it to you on purchase.
You need to make it as a kit

You need to make it as a kit
Ugh, that's what I was afraid of. I liked the mechanic of the shop purchases that make it instant without extra user input to redeem the items purchased that the kit mechanic uses. But I guess it is what it is. Thank you Foppa for confirmation.

Hi, i just install this pluging into my server and did all the step. This pluging worked when i logging for the first time, but when i did some change in the config, i dont know why my /kit - /points don't work. So is there someone that can help me ?

Hi, i just install this pluging into my server and did all the step. This pluging worked when i logging for the first time, but when i did some change in the config, i dont know why my /kit - /points don't work. So is there someone that can help me ?
In your plugin folder you will have a arkshop log. Check to see if the plugin loaded successfully. If your config has a syntax error it will address it there. Otherwise please attach your config.json or run it through https://jsonlint.com/ to ensure there are no object errors in the file that is preventing it from reading correctly.

Ugh, that's what I was afraid of. I liked the mechanic of the shop purchases that make it instant without extra user input to redeem the items purchased that the kit mechanic uses. But I guess it is what it is. Thank you Foppa for confirmation.
Np!

Did you upgrade the API and the Plugins as I told you to?

is possible to change descriptions colors? i wanna separate dinos colors from engrams colors and items colors !

:eek::eek::eek:
Problems with the Cyrillic in the derivation of the list of items sold.

Last edited:
Not for sale product

]
}
},
"SellItems":{
"metal":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"100x metal",
"Price":10,
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal.PrimalItemResource_Metal'"
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"ArkShop",
"BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
"BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",

Not for sale product

]
}
},
"SellItems":{
"metal":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"100x metal",
"Price":10,
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Metal.PrimalItemResource_Metal'"
}
},
"Messages":{
"Sender":"ArkShop",
"BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
"BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",

If you are using a Resource mod this code can be skewed since a resource stacking mod will change the blueprint path to the mods path for the stacking to functionj meaning you have to change the blueprint path on the sales list.

If you are using a Resource mod this code can be skewed since a resource stacking mod will change the blueprint path to the mods path for the stacking to functionj meaning you have to change the blueprint path on the sales list.
Thanks, is use Stak mod.

Hello,

I would like to know more about ResetKits. Say I have a spawn kit that has a DefaultAmount of 3. If a player purchases 5 of those kits (not redeems, but buys extra with points), would ResetKits then set those back to 3? Or would it only bump players who have less than the DefaultAmount back to it?

Also, does ResetKits change player kit inventories for kits that do not have a DefaultAmount?

Thanks

Can someone help me? How can I check the players' points without having to load the plugin on the server and use the console?
I saw that it has a .db data file how can I open it?

Is the new plugin incompatible with the .db of the old plugin?
I updated the plugin and it does not load .db here.

Last edited:
Can someone help me? How can I check the players' points without having to load the plugin on the server and use the console?
I saw that it has a .db data file how can I open it?

I use a program called "SQLite Browser." I also make a copy of the DB and open that, I don't trust myself to poke at the database directly.

Is the new plugin incompatible with the .db of the old plugin?
I updated the plugin and it does not load .db here.

My old DB works with the newest version of the plugin.

Last edited:
Hey, everybody! Thanks for this mod it's great!! :)
On the other hand, I installed it, it worked, I modified kit and shop and its working more:'( I did it again 3 times, I reread everything but I do not see any error...
If anyone can look please because I can't find the logs :/
https://pastebin.com/JJ2HSrnr

Hey, everybody! Thanks for this mod it's great!! :)
On the other hand, I installed it, it worked, I modified kit and shop and its working more:'( I did it again 3 times, I reread everything but I do not see any error...
If anyone can look please because I can't find the logs :/
https://pastebin.com/JJ2HSrnr

I already corrected it. You had commas that do not correspond.

View attachment 622
Sir! Can you help me? What happened to this?
Before this problem happens, I connect the database of The Center to The Island, the database is used normally, but the appearance of the red words, I don't know what happened!

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back