Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
my server is hosted, so alot of that stuff is unavalible to me. also, watching videos doesnt help me as much as reading words does, i get more confused when watching videos. I have manged to get it up and to the point where you can check the points however no points are added after interval, and i cannot use any of the commands to add points.

I have attached my current config, and yes i know its messy, I am just trying to get something up and running at this point.

The config looks fine to me. Make sure you have the newest version of the plugin. And the video is what ya got. Its not tough to pause and make yours look like whats in the video! The install is beyond simple. The hard part is the config files.

It would probably help to send you log file. It may lend a clue as to what is broke, or not happening properly

I can not configure the sale of elements. Everything seems to be correct, but the sales command does not work.

I can not configure the sale of elements. Everything seems to be correct, but the sales command does not work.

If you are using a StackMod you must use the Blueprint path of the resource from the Stack mod otherwise it won't work. Some stack mod can handle the original blueprint path but to be 100% sure you definitely want to change it to the stacks mods paths.

Thanks for your reply. what is the log file? maybe im using the wrong steam id? i tried the steam64id and then arkservermanager gave me about 3 diff ones i tried and i coudnt get them to work. I am trying to rework my config tonight but people wont leave me alone :(.

The config looks fine to me. Make sure you have the newest version of the plugin. And the video is what ya got. Its not tough to pause and make yours look like whats in the video! The install is beyond simple. The hard part is the config files.

It would probably help to send you log file. It may lend a clue as to what is broke, or not happening properly

Thanks for your reply. what is the log file? maybe im using the wrong steam id? i tried the steam64id and then arkservermanager gave me about 3 diff ones i tried and i coudnt get them to work. I am trying to rework my config tonight but people wont leave me alone :(.
When it comes to ARK try to always use steamID64 but what are you trying to do with the steam id?
And Yeah, indeed your config looks fine. The logs files for the API can be found here: X:\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\logs

For some reason i have a kit using a Dino for instance a quetz and a saddle and it was quantity of 10 that could be bought. But now on the server it doesn't even deduct points it will allow you to buy all 10 with no problem any idea on my issue? I have attached my config file

The Steam64ID is the one that starts with 765611......

When it comes to ARK try to always use steamID64 but what are you trying to do with the steam id?
And Yeah, indeed your config looks fine. The logs files for the API can be found here: X:\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\logs

Hey!

So you asked what i am trying to do? use these commands:

• AddPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Adds points to the player.
  • SetPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Changes player's points amount.
  • GetPlayerPoints <SteamID> - Prints how many points player has.
  • ChangePoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Adds or decreases points amount. This command will add points to the current amount. Entered amount number can be negative.

I have tried with my own steam64id and my friends and there is no change what so ever.

I am still adjusting the code as its not functioning properly, so i am not getting anything in game at present.

For some reason i have a kit using a Dino for instance a quetz and a saddle and it was quantity of 10 that could be bought. But now on the server it doesn't even deduct points it will allow you to buy all 10 with no problem any idea on my issue? I have attached my config file
Well since you have set the default amount to 10 it will give players 10 free Quetzals with Platform saddle. You might wanna change this:
"DefaultAmount": 10,

Hey!

So you asked what i am trying to do? use these commands:

• AddPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Adds points to the player.
  • SetPoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Changes player's points amount.
  • GetPlayerPoints <SteamID> - Prints how many points player has.
  • ChangePoints <SteamID> <Amount> - Adds or decreases points amount. This command will add points to the current amount. Entered amount number can be negative.

I have tried with my own steam64id and my friends and there is no change what so ever.

I am still adjusting the code as its not functioning properly, so i am not getting anything in game at present.
Aha sorry for the miss, since they are console commands they should be written in the console like this:
admincheat AddPoints 11111222233334444 100
or
cheat AddPoints 11111222233334444 100
Double check that you are logged in as admin and can execute for example ShowMyAdminManager or something else.
And what is not functioning properly?

So I have some kits that I have removed the price from so they can't be purchased, and I want to use rcon commands to add these kits to people's kit balances. This works, and they can see the kit available in the list when I manually add them, however it says they do not have permission when they go to redeem it. Any Admin level players can redeem the kits though however. Am I doing something wrong, or is what I am trying to do not possible?

Well since you have set the default amount to 10 it will give players 10 free Quetzals with Platform saddle. You might wanna change this:
"DefaultAmount": 10,

Aha sorry for the miss, since they are console commands they should be written in the console like this:
or
Double check that you are logged in as admin and can execute for example ShowMyAdminManager or something else.
And what is not functioning properly?

If youre running those commands from RCON you dont need, and possible might not bea able to use, the CHEAT portion.

So....

addpoints 11111222233334444 100

or
And what is not functioning properly?[/QUOTE]

Foppa, I can assure you i am able to log in as admin, and to get the ID numbers I had to pull up the showmyadminmanager in the first place.

I am going to login and try this command right now and see what happens.
I used my own steam64 id and essentially used this as a command in the console (under tab key) 'cheat AddPoints 76561198275823717 100' and i managed to add the points. now i have to figure out how to remove the points, tyvm for your help!

Hello i seem to be having issues getting my shop to work at all. I see no errors on my end as far as any red msgs poping up to fix things. Can you tell me why my script isnt loading on our dedicated server?

Foppa, I can assure you i am able to log in as admin, and to get the ID numbers I had to pull up the showmyadminmanager in the first place.

I am going to login and try this command right now and see what happens.
I used my own steam64 id and essentially used this as a command in the console (under tab key) 'cheat AddPoints 76561198275823717 100' and i managed to add the points. now i have to figure out how to remove the points, tyvm for your help!
Just use this command: SetPoints and you set to the desired amount of points.

Hello i seem to be having issues getting my shop to work at all. I see no errors on my end as far as any red msgs poping up to fix things. Can you tell me why my script isnt loading on our dedicated server?
You didn't close the General section completely.

This is how it should be looking:
View attachment 545

And also only have to } <-- in the end so it looks like this:
View attachment 546

Updated my file so it should look like this now right?

Did i code the shop correctly as far as letting only vip and admins buy certain dinos? i couldnt find a reference for any of that so i stole the permissions line from the kit template and asumed itd be the same?

Also do you know what mod or plugin people are using to add the quest feature with this plugin? an example is " Kill 3 dodos" and when u kill them it awards you like 100 points.

Im also trying to set it up so that when people use the hyperlink ingame by pressing f1 for our menu mod, it brings them to our server voting site.....and once they vote they go back in game and type a command /Votereward and they get X amount of points.

Lastly im trying to figure out how someone can buy points via a website and it automatically gives it to them in game.

Ive seen all these features on servers already but cant find any information on how to do it. Any intel on these questions and i would GREATLY appreciate it. If we can get enough donations id love to donate to you as a thank you for your services and continued work on such a great plugin.

Updated my file so it should look like this now right?

Did i code the shop correctly as far as letting only vip and admins buy certain dinos? i couldnt find a reference for any of that so i stole the permissions line from the kit template and asumed itd be the same?

Also do you know what mod or plugin people are using to add the quest feature with this plugin? an example is " Kill 3 dodos" and when u kill them it awards you like 100 points.

Im also trying to set it up so that when people use the hyperlink ingame by pressing f1 for our menu mod, it brings them to our server voting site.....and once they vote they go back in game and type a command /Votereward and they get X amount of points.

Lastly im trying to figure out how someone can buy points via a website and it automatically gives it to them in game.

Ive seen all these features on servers already but cant find any information on how to do it. Any intel on these questions and i would GREATLY appreciate it. If we can get enough donations id love to donate to you as a thank you for your services and continued work on such a great plugin.
Your config looks fine, but for your other questions, I suggest you start a topic for it in the forum.

hey after fixing those issues my server wont startup for some reason? what could be causing this? Heres how things went down.
1.We tried making a profile last night and it wasnt working so i deleted the arkapi folder from the plugins.
2.After talkin this morning to you we reuploaded the plugin and put the script i posted above in.
3. Now for some reason the server wont start up? so we removed the plugin again and now it starts up.....

trying to look through various logs, only thing ive found so far is this

[2018-07-15 18:52:26] [AppID 346110] CAPIJobStoreUserStats::BInit() - no stats found, aborting

Last edited:
hey after fixing those issues my server wont startup for some reason? what could be causing this? Heres how things went down.
1.We tried making a profile last night and it wasnt working so i deleted the arkapi folder from the plugins.
2.After talkin this morning to you we reuploaded the plugin and put the script i posted above in.
3. Now for some reason the server wont start up? so we removed the plugin again and now it starts up.....
Change in this section
JSON:
{
  "General": {
    "TimedPointsReward": {
      "Enabled": true,
      "Interval": 900,
      "Groups": {
        "Default": {
          "Amount": 25
        },
        "VIP": {
          "Amount": 50
        }
      }
    },
    "ItemsPerPage": 25,
    "ShopDisplayTime": 30,
    "ShopTextSize": 1.2,
    "DbPathOverride": "",
    "DefaultKit":{
     }
    },

To this, it will work better :)
JSON:
{
  "General": {
    "TimedPointsReward": {
      "Enabled": true,
      "Interval": 900,
      "Groups": {
        "Default": {
          "Amount": 25
        },
        "VIP": {
          "Amount": 50
        }
      }
    },
    "ItemsPerPage": 25,
    "ShopDisplayTime": 30,
    "ShopTextSize": 1.2,
    "DbPathOverride": "",
    "DefaultKit": ""
    },

Last edited:
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back