Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Excuse me, the VIP function and how to use it
"ResetPoints" and "ResetKits" don't seem to work

when i use /buy griff or any other dino it says i have successfully bought the Dino but no Dino is spawned

when i use /buy griff or any other dino it says i have successfully bought the Dino but no Dino is spawned
That's because your blueprint path is wrong:
Here is the correct one: "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Griffin/Griffin_Character_BP.Griffin_Character_BP'"

I have a problem. When I reload the settings file, the online player is still the previous online reward points, and the re-entry into the server is the bonus point set after I reload. This is a BUG? I hope to get your reply. Thank you for your work!

Last edited:
Love this mod, is there a way to AddPoints to all players who are online? like AddPoints all 1000 for example.

Last edited:
I have a problem. When I reload the settings file, the online player is still the previous online reward points, and the re-entry into the server is the bonus point set after I reload. This is a BUG? I hope to get your reply. Thank you for your work!
What settings?
And what is "the previous online reward points"?
bonus point?

Sorry but I think you need to rewrite this comment completely, I can't understand what you are trying to ask here!

is there a way to AddPoints to all players who are online? like AddPoints all 1000 for example.

Currently no, maybe in the future! but as of now, there is no such command for it!
What you could try is update the database file :) (if you have the knowledge of it! )

When I edit config.json, For example:6 points changes to 12 points
if the player does not re-enter the server, the integral settings are invalid. Using reloading commands will not be useful.

Sorry, my English is not good. I hope you can understand what I said.

NVM, i found my error.

Nice plugin BTW!

Last edited:
Can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong, I've was up for quite a while coding this, and it's completely valid but while in game all the commands result in "Wrong id"
only thing that actually works is the starter kit but only on spawn. Can't redeem more or buy more.

支持中文吗,为什么我输入中文不显示
Do you support Chinese? Why don't I input Chinese?

Can someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong, I've was up for quite a while coding this, and it's completely valid but while in game all the commands result in "Wrong id"
only thing that actually works is the starter kit but only on spawn. Can't redeem more or buy more.
Problem is "Prime Featherlight" & "Prime Shinehorn" is outside the ShopItems section.
You need to move the closing bracket at line:338 and place it after "Prime Featherlight" & "Prime Shinehorn".

Problem is "Prime Featherlight" & "Prime Shinehorn" is outside the ShopItems section.
You need to move the closing bracket at line:338 and place it after "Prime Featherlight" & "Prime Shinehorn".

i don't understand, i moved the bracket like you said and all it did was completely ruin the system to where we couldn't even gain points, I'm not saying you are wrong, because you are probably right. i'm simply saying i'm a simpleton and don't understand

i don't understand, i moved the bracket like you said and all it did was completely ruin the system to where we couldn't even gain points, I'm not saying you are wrong, because you are probably right. i'm simply saying i'm a simpleton and don't understand
There were some more issues with your config. But I fixed it for you!

Explanation:
Line:98 - you didn't close the Kit section properly.
Line:338 - Closing the ShopItems section too early making the 2 last entries not valid for the Shop.
Line:346 - Misplaced ending bracket causing the structure of the config wrong and looks like the "ShopItems" belongs to the "Kits" section.

I will probably sound like an idiot, and i have gotten your plugin to work on a previous server, however I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get this to work. I am trying to use the kibble coding linked on this plugin, but I think i have the wrong files in the wrong place. Could you possibly do a step by step instruction guide and link it to your overview please?

I have successfuly installed the ARK API, I have installed the arkshop into the plugins file in there, this is my file path: \ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\

At this point I get lost and I cannot get it to run on my server. I have tried not editing the config and plugininfo files as well as overwriting both with the coding here: \ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\ with no success at all. please help.

I will probably sound like an idiot, and i have gotten your plugin to work on a previous server, however I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get this to work. I am trying to use the kibble coding linked on this plugin, but I think i have the wrong files in the wrong place. Could you possibly do a step by step instruction guide and link it to your overview please?

I have successfuly installed the ARK API, I have installed the arkshop into the plugins file in there, this is my file path: \ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\

At this point I get lost and I cannot get it to run on my server. I have tried not editing the config and plugininfo files as well as overwriting both with the coding here: \ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop\ with no success at all. please help.
Hi Sady_Ct
Have you follow the instructions here (where it is basically a step by step video.)
And also ensured that you have installed all the pre-reqs?

Requirements:

I did run my config through the JSON validator and it says it's all fine. I think I have found the problem. For some reason on my server (run by a host) whenever I add a plugin and then remove it's files, It breaks it.

Your config had about 4 errors when I ran it! And removing a plugin (by removing its folder) doesnt break anything except that plugin, and only in that it no longer exists.

my server is hosted, so alot of that stuff is unavalible to me. also, watching videos doesnt help me as much as reading words does, i get more confused when watching videos. I have manged to get it up and to the point where you can check the points however no points are added after interval, and i cannot use any of the commands to add points.

I have attached my current config, and yes i know its messy, I am just trying to get something up and running at this point.

Hi Sady_Ct
Have you follow the instructions here (where it is basically a step by step video.)
And also ensured that you have installed all the pre-reqs?

Requirements:

Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back