Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
everything in the default one is essential, you dont need to populate it, but it must be there.

@Michidu

The trigger you're using to spawn a dino from the shop, is it something that can be replicated via command line execution? I've been trying to figure out how to spawn a dino that is already assigned to a tribe or person, and I'm curious what mechanism you used. Does it need some sort of data that is only accessible to a lower level function like the plugin or a mod, or are you just chaining commands together via piped execution equivalent to how you can do on the command line?

Hey there. I am having a hard time with my shop displaying the pages and I'm guessing there's something missing from my code. I'm a complete newb at this so if someone could have a peek at my config and let me know what's wrong I'd greatly appreciate it.

Says it's valid, is mulitple shops not coming up or what? I see you have it set to 20 items per list. Have you tried /shop 1,/shop 2 etc

Says it's valid, is mulitple shops not coming up or what? I see you have it set to 20 items per list. Have you tried /shop 1,/shop 2 etc

I have tried /shop 1, 2 etc. It's saying "no message" when I try to display shop pages. I'm really at a loss here because everything else checks out.

Can you sell Engram Unlocks like the Tek ones that don't exist on the map?

I have tried /shop 1, 2 etc. It's saying "no message" when I try to display shop pages. I'm really at a loss here because everything else checks out.

"Messages":{
"Sender":"ArkShop",
"BoughtItem":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
"BoughtDino":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
"BoughtBeacon":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
"BoughtExp":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
"ReceivedPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} points! (total: {1})</>",
"HavePoints":"You have {0} points",
"NoPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough points</>",
"WrongId":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id</>",
"NoPermissionsKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
"CantBuyKit":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
"BoughtKit":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {0} kit</>",
"AvailableKits":"Available kits for you:",
"NoKits":"No available kits",
"KitsLeft":"You have {0} {1} kits left",
"NoKitsLeft":"You don't have {0} kits left",
"CantGivePoints":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
"RidingDino":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
"SentPoints":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
"GotPoints":"You have received {0} points from {1}",
"NoPlayer":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
"FoundMorePlayers":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
"BuyUsage":"Usage: /buy id amount",
"ShopUsage":"Usage: /shop page",
"KitUsage":"Usage: /kit KitName",
"BuyKitUsage":"Usage: /BuyKit KitName amount",
"TradeUsage":"Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
"PointsCmd":"/points",
"TradeCmd":"/trade",
"BuyCmd":"/buy",
"ShopCmd":"/shop",
"KitCmd":"/kit",
"BuyKitCmd":"/buykit",
"SellCmd":"/sell",
"ShopSellCmd":"/shopsell",
"SellUsage":"Usage: /sell id amount",
"NotEnoughItems":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
"SoldItems":"<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
"BadLevel":"<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
"KitsListPrice":"Price: {0}",
"KitsListFormat":"\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} left. {3}\n",
"StoreListDino":"{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Price: {4}\n",
"StoreListItem":"{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Price: {3}\n",
"StoreListFormat":"{0}",
"OnlyOnSpawnKit":"This kit can be used only on spawn"

You're missing this on the bottom side of your file, Also while I was looking at it, You have "amount,blueprint, forceBlueprint,level" These should all be first letter capitalized. I.e. "Amount, Blueprint, ForceBlueprint, Level" Maybe some more, but copy the creator's default config and just double check everything. I normally make a backup of my shops and have a copy of the default code as reference.

So I took your advice and added that stuff to the bottom but got a 1114 error.

06/06/18 19:08 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 63534: syntax error - unexpected string literal; expected '}'
06/06/18 19:08 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

And now I'm not sure where that expected } goes

I've attached the updated config... let me know if you see something odd cause I'm either blind or just really bad at this. haha

Last edited:
"SoldItems": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>"

Should be a comma at the end :)

"SoldItems": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",

Hi Michidu, is it possible to have a way of sorting the items in the config? I have included a json with all vanilla resources. i have created a document to merge items to the layout required.

Hi Michidu, is it possible to have a way of sorting the items in the config? I have included a json with all vanilla resources. i have created a document to merge items to the layout required.
You have to give the name in some order. For example
01 - Item1
02 - Item2
03 - Item3
And so on :)

Example: (Order: Para, Supply Crate, Carno)

JSON:
    "01":{
      "Type":"dino",
      "Description":"Parasaurolophus",
      "Level":10,
      "Price":20,
      "MinLevel":10,
      "MaxLevel":15,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Para/Para_Character_BP.Para_Character_BP'"
    },
    "03":{
      "Type":"dino",
      "Description":"Carnotaurus",
      "Level":15,
      "Price":50,
      "Neutered":true,
      "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
    },
    "02":{
      "Type":"beacon",
      "Description":"SupplyCrate Lvl 25",
      "Price":100,
      "ClassName":"SupplyCrate_Level25_Double_C"
    },

man, why did i not think of that?? Thanks again Foppa.

I am happy to provide the lists i do for sharing, i did the Gaia stuff today.. (mail merge makes it so simple)

man, why did i not think of that?? Thanks again Foppa.

I am happy to provide the lists i do for sharing, i did the Gaia stuff today.. (mail merge makes it so simple)
No problem! And will all will appreciate your work and sharing, sharing is caring! :)

Hi,I need help.
what happen?
All have found is that sometimes when that shows in the log, the plugin can't display some text in the chat. But you don't need to worry it won't cause any harm. But it has been reported several times so maybe it might be good to take look at it to get rid of the warnings.

Hi. i have downloaded the plugin and installed it also copied the script and entered it But the shop still aint showing. Any ideas please?

Hi. i have downloaded the plugin and installed it also copied the script and entered it But the shop still aint showing. Any ideas please?
You have to provide us with more information. It can be anything from that you did changes in the config or you didn't install the API correctly.
Did you follow the instructions here before you install the plugin?
https://arkserverapi.com/resources/ark-server-api.4/

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back