Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
this might of been asked before, and apologies, if it has. i have created a mail merge document, for creating my json. Can I separate my items as resources etc .. ie (i have also done this for dinos/saddles/ etc)

"Absorbent Substrate": {
"Type": "Resources ",
"Description": "Absorbent Substrate,

"Price": 15,

"Items": [
{

"Quality": 0,

"ForceBlueprint": false,

"Amount": 10,

"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_SubstrateAbsorbent.PrimalItemResource_SubstrateAbsorbent'"
}
]
},
"Achatina Paste":
{

"Type": "Resources ",
"Description": "Cementing Paste",
"Price": 15,
{
"Amount": 10,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Achatina/PrimalItemResource_SnailPaste.PrimalItemResource_SnailPaste'"
}
]
},

Hi Michidu Thanks for the tools you are creating for server owners is there any possibility to add functionality to limit via player exp level for shop and kits also is it possible to give affects for point like the fortune you get from taming a Liopleurodon ?

Hi, Noticed Something Strange. Dunno if it was Sqlite problem, or because of the many access to the database.
But 2 Players managed to buy Stuff from the shop, without the necessary points. (Than he had Negative points, didn't know that was possible..)
Only managed to discover cause the bought a very expensive item, then I went to see how many points they had..
How can I correct That?

View attachment 465

Some times in console show red messagens (Maybe it's cause of it?)

View attachment 466
Config.json
"DbPathOverride": "C:\\SERVIDOR\\clusters\\Loja\\Ragnarok.db",
"DefaultKit": ""

OBS1: **3 Servers in the Cluster, they use the same Database**

Last edited:
Hi, Noticed Something Strange. Dunno if it was Sqlite problem, or because of the many access to the database.
But 2 Players managed to buy Stuff from the shop, without the necessary points. (Than he had Negative points, didn't know that was possible..)
Only managed to discover cause the bought a very expensive item, then I went to see how many points they had..
How can I correct That?

View attachment 465

Some times in console show red messagens (Maybe it's cause of it?)

View attachment 466
Config.json
"DbPathOverride": "C:\\SERVIDOR\\clusters\\Loja\\Ragnarok.db",
"DefaultKit": ""

OBS1: **3 Servers in the Cluster, they use the same Database**
Well you can use change the value in the database, or use the commands if you want to change their points that they are currently having?

you dont have in your file the secctions of:

Kits

ShopItems

SellItems

just like this:

Ok so now ive added in the shopitems but getting an error. And i dont know what it means.

i have added the new config thanks so much for your help!

the error from jsonlint is
Error: Parse error on line 186:
...old items"}}
---------------------^
Expecting '}', ',', got 'EOF'

hey guys can someone help me, spent the time doing the coding, coding is fine but when logging in server people cant access shop, the commands are there but cant access?

Well you can use change the value in the database, or use the commands if you want to change their points that they are currently having?
The amount of points isn't The problem, The problem is that they bought a 10k points item, without having The necessary points. And then they ended up with negative points. They had 4k points and bought a 10k item, the database showed He had -6.000 points. That is the problem...

hey guys can someone help me, spent the time doing the coding, coding is fine but when logging in server people cant access shop, the commands are there but cant access?
you may want to look at the example config again.

I can see a problem with the kits right away.

in all your kits you are naming things.
So in the starter kit you have

JSON:
"starter":{
      "DefaultAmount":3,
      "Price":150,
      "Description":"Starter Kit",
      "OnlyFromSpawn":false,
      "TranqPike":[
        {
          "Amount":1,
          "Quality":1,
          "ForceBlueprint":false,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Primal_Fear/Weapons/Primal_Sniper/Melee/Pike/EngramEntry_PrimalPike.EngramEntry_PrimalPike'"
        }
                    ],
"Pick":[
        {
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
        }
                ],
        "Hatchet":[
        {
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
        }
                    ],

When you should be using item/dino not tranqpike

JSON:
"Kits":{
    "starter":{ 
      "DefaultAmount":2, 
      "Price":90, 
      "Description":"Starter kit",, 
      "OnlyFromSpawn":true, 
      "Items":[ 

{
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Primal_Fear/Weapons/Primal_Sniper/Melee/Pike/EngramEntry_PrimalPike.EngramEntry_PrimalPike'"
        },
{
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"
        },
{
          "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalHatchet'"
        },
{
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/GyroSphere/gyrosphere/PrimalItemGyrosphere.PrimalItemGyrosphere'"
        }
      ],
      "Dinos":[ // Can be empty if you don't want to add dinos.
        {
          "Level":250,
          "Blueprint":
          "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Primal_Fear/Dinos/Alpha/Alpha_Dodo/AlphaDodo_Character_BP.AlphaDodo_Character_BP'"
        }
      ]

i.e. move your kits into that structure not how you have it. the second is an example using the dino and first few items from your starter kit. But all your kits suffer this structure problem.

Also your dinos need to be in "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Argentavis/Argent_Character_BP.Argent_Character_BP'" form, same with the items, you have that up the top in the kits but in shop items you just have "AlphaAllo_Character_BP_C"

Sorry half asleep and some observations

coding came back valid, how does this fix not being able to access the kits or shop? Thanks for responding btw

coding came back valid, how does this fix not being able to access the kits or shop? Thanks for responding btw
I am not a coder, while the json is valid in regards to json itself. Ark shop expects its data in a certain hierarchy. So kits -> name of kit -> item
or kits -> name of kit -> dinos
you have kits -> "name of kit" -> tranqpike instead of kits -> name of kit -> items -> all items including tranqpike

Once again look at the default config, sorry I suck at explaining that as barely touch json

Dragonhand, the api only recognises Items, Dinos, Kits

my starter kit looks like this

"Kits": {
"starter": {
"DefaultAmount": 2,
"Price": 90,
"Description": "Starterkit(Ptero with saddle)",
{
"Amount": 1,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Gaia/Items/Saddles/Divine/PrimalItemArmor_Divine_PteroSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_Divine_PteroSaddle'"
}
],
"Dinos": [
{
"Level": 200,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Gaia/Dinos/Divine/Ptero/DivinePtero_Character_BP.DivinePtero_Character_BP'"
}
]
},

the yellow is the name of the / command so /Kits. the red text is the name of the kit so you would type /kits starter to get the Items (labelled in blue) and the Dinos

so u can name your section Kits, but have as many description names (starter etc) with the items and dinos below each description

Hello, I want to learn programming language to perfect this plugin. I don't know if the language of this plugin is C language or C++ language. I want to add the unlockengram directive. I have already found the entry but I don't know what language it is.

Hi, i have a little bit problem , the plugin stop working after try to reload the config.json

Here is the code error

[21:14:40] Command: ArkShop.Reload

[21:14:40] Response: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 3375: syntax error - invalid literal; last read: '"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"<U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+000A> }<U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+000A> ]<U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+000A> }<U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+000A> },<U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+000A>S'; expected string literal

Here is my config,json, i hope can help me to resolve

Thanks

Hi, i have a little bit problem , the plugin stop working after try to reload the config.json

Here is the code error

[21:14:40] Command: ArkShop.Reload

[21:14:40] Response: [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 3375: syntax error - invalid literal; last read: '"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Weapons/PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick.PrimalItem_WeaponMetalPick'"<U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+000A> }<U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+000A> ]<U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+000A> }<U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+000A> },<U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+0009><U+000A>S'; expected string literal

Here is my config,json, i hope can help me to resolve

Thanks
your shopitems is not in quotation marks + have an extra } at the end of file

so shopitems -> "ShopItems"
and delete the } at the very bottom

Now i have this code error

[ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 53369: syntax error - unexpected end of input; expected '}'

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back