Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
How can I use the Vip kit for premiums (ptero) kit?
You can combine different kits with permissions. So if you want some of the players to achieve a special kit you assign the player with a special permission, for example, "Premium" and then the player should be able to buy that kit.

Example: "Default Kit" (enable for all)
JSON:
  "Kits":{
    "starter":{
      "DefaultAmount":2,
      "Price":90,
      "Description":"Starter kit (carno with saddle)",
      "OnlyFromSpawn":true,
      "Items":[
        {
          "Amount":1,
          "Quality":0,
          "ForceBlueprint":false,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle'"
        }
      ],
      "Dinos":[
        {
          "Level":10,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
        }
      ]
    },

Example: "Premium Kit"
JSON:
    "vip":{
      "DefaultAmount":1,
      "Description":"Vip kit for premiums (ptero)",
      "Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",
        {
          "Level":20,
          "Neutered":true,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"
        }
      ]
    },

Can someone help me? Im trying the 'ResetKits' command and its not working :(
do it as admin in the console: admincheat ResetKits

Last edited:
Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Fire
Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison
Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Lightning

Shop sell invalid.

"egg2":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Wyvern_Poison",
"Price":50,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Test/PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison.PrimalItemConsumable_Egg_Wyvern_Fertilized_Poison'"
}

Hi, Got some Crash erros, related do Visual Studio (MSVCR120.dll). Dunno what is causing it, I think it's a Plugin problem (Only one of the 6 Servers Presenting the crash). Dump files and cash log Attached.
All the plugins: AllEngrams, ArkAdvert, ArkShop, DinoColourCommand, ExtendedRcon, KillFeed, Permissions, ShopRewards

Hi, Got some Crash erros, related do Visual Studio (MSVCR120.dll). Dunno what is causing it, I think it's a Plugin problem (Only one of the 6 Servers Presenting the crash). Dump files and cash log Attached.
All the plugins: AllEngrams, ArkAdvert, ArkShop, DinoColourCommand, ExtendedRcon, KillFeed, Permissions, ShopRewards

16-05: Not caused by plugin/api: Ran out of memory allocating 4718592 bytes with alignment 0
22-05: Not caused by plugin/api: Looks like ARK issue or mods.
24-05: Not caused by plugin/api: Looks like ARK issue or mods.

But both last dumps indicates that msvcr120.dll is having issues. But msvcr120 is not included with the API.

Getting a server crash when I try to spawn a beacon of any type. I went through the Beacon IDs until I found the types that I liked the most (and would work when spawned manually on Ragnarok), and added them to the shop.

The shop validly prevents me from spawning it if I don't meet the restrictions (level, insufficient points, etc.), but if I should be able to spawn it, when I type the buy command, nothing happens. The moment the buy command completes, the server crashes. There's no text acknowledgement from the shop or anything, nor can I chat or interact with the world anymore. After about a minute, all clients get disconnected. When I log back in after bouncing the server, the points have been removed, but we've rolled back due to the lack of save from the crash.

I figured it was me, so I went back and inserted the exact example from the sample config, and it still crashes on me. Does anyone else have beacons or crates in their config currently that works?

Crash files attached. I think all of these are crashes from the beacon purchasing; I also had a crash or two from incorrectly editing the text descriptions, but I fixed those after discovering the problem.

You can combine different kits with permissions. So if you want some of the players to achieve a special kit you assign the player with a special permission, for example, "Premium" and then the player should be able to buy that kit.

Example: "Default Kit" (enable for all)
JSON:
  "Kits":{
    "starter":{
      "DefaultAmount":2,
      "Price":90,
      "Description":"Starter kit (carno with saddle)",
      "OnlyFromSpawn":true,
      "Items":[
        {
          "Quality":0,
          "ForceBlueprint":false,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle'"
        }
      ],
        {
          "Level":10,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
        }
      ]
    },

Example: "Premium Kit"
JSON:
    "vip":{
      "DefaultAmount":1,
      "Description":"Vip kit for premiums (ptero)",
      "Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",
        {
          "Level":20,
          "Neutered":true,
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Ptero/Ptero_Character_BP.Ptero_Character_BP'"
        }
      ]
    },

do it as admin in the console: admincheat ResetKits
How do I authorize a player to use this Vip kit for premiums (ptero)?

Hi, everything is specified under: https://arkserverapi.com/resources/permissions.12
Example:
  1. admincheat Permissions.AddGroup Premiums
  2. admincheat Permissions.Add SteamID Premiums

SteamID = steamID64
please help,thank you!
admincheat Permissions.AddGroup vipyi
admincheat Permissions.Grant vipyi Premiums
admincheat Permissions.Add 76561198311603147 vipyi

but i still just receive 10 points,I should receive 20 points

please help,thank you!
admincheat Permissions.AddGroup vipyi
admincheat Permissions.Grant vipyi Premiums
admincheat Permissions.Add 76561198311603147 vipyi

but i still just receive 10 points,I should receive 20 points
Looks like you did it backwards,

Try this:
admincheat Permissions.AddGroup Premiums
admincheat Permissions.Add 76561198311603147 Premiums

Hey Guys,

Can anyone figure out whats wrong with this? Its just not displaying the items instead just says Arkshop /shop page

Thanks.

Hey Guys,

Can anyone figure out whats wrong with this? Its just not displaying the items instead just says Arkshop /shop page

Thanks.

you dont have in your file the secctions of:

Kits

ShopItems

SellItems

just like this:

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back