Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Hi, one more idea :)

is it possible to set a default ammount for the shop items (like it is possible in the kits?)

We want to change the offers in the shop weekly but some items should not be bought too often.

greets

other question: the kits have prices but u can buy them still without points and if u have points and u buy a kit, the points are not affected.
tried with unmodified config, same problem :(

other question: the kits have prices but u can buy them still without points and if u have points and u buy a kit, the points are not affected.
tried with unmodified config, same problem :(
I guess you misunderstood how it works. To buy a kit, you need to use /buykit command. And with /kit you can use it.

Bug Report
The ID/Description system is a huge bust atm. Labeling the Ids via number puts them
1,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,2,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,3,30,31,32........
If you do the ID by item name "5x Instant Health Elixir" then its all randomized and chaotic aswell.. and then you have the description actually telling what the item does then the description comes before the id and its just a huge mess.

i see now how this was meant to be used..
01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12... so thats fine. maybe add /shop <catagory> <page> to seperate things a bit and make it more organized
I like the idea.

When set up a level for an example kit: "MinLevel": 40 "MaxLevel": 50 And that in the game we ride on a dino, and that we made / kit can buy the kit because it takes into account the level of the dino and not that of the player

Question: How does the permissions work?
For example I created a group in the permissions plugin called "test1" if I want to give certain classes double points which I created the groups in the shop plugin. What permission do I enter into the permissions group plugin?

Bug Report
The ID/Description system is a huge bust atm. Labeling the Ids via number puts them
1,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,2,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,3,30,31,32........
If you do the ID by item name "5x Instant Health Elixir" then its all randomized and chaotic aswell.. and then you have the description actually telling what the item does then the description comes before the id and its just a huge mess.

i see now how this was meant to be used..
01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12... so thats fine. maybe add /shop <catagory> <page> to seperate things a bit and make it more organized
It's not a matter of being MEANT to be used in any specific way. It's basic sorting logic. And, it's clearly shown in examples to NOT have items labeled as numbers.

trying to figure out how to get the /sell part working, using the Ultra stacks mod and not sure if this is the correct BP path or what

"SellItems":{
"element":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"element",
"Price":1,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/UltraStacks/PrimalGameData_BP_UltraStacks/PrimalItemResource_Element_US_C.PrimalItemResource_Element_US_C"

we also tried without the _C in the bp path...not sure how to get this /sell to work

trying to figure out how to get the /sell part working, using the Ultra stacks mod and not sure if this is the correct BP path or what

"SellItems":{
"element":{
"Description":"element",
"Price":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/UltraStacks/PrimalGameData_BP_UltraStacks/PrimalItemResource_Element_US_C.PrimalItemResource_Element_US_C"

we also tried without the _C in the bp path...not sure how to get this /sell to work

Hi,
This is a common issue with some mods: https://arkserverapi.com/threads/shop-currency-kits.17/post-2905

Try to change the stack mod, The issue might be within the mod how it handles the replacement of vanilla resources.
But if you want to ensure you have the correct path check under X:\ARK\Servername\ShooterGame\Content\Mods\YOURSTACKMOD\resources

keep in mind It may differ from mod to mod. :)

Is this Shop,Currency & Kits configs compatible with a Nitrado PS4 Server? If so is it the same installation steps or different steps?

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I really liked this shopping plugin but I'm really bad at configuring this mod, someone could post here a '' Config.Json '' working, with as many things as possible, if not ask a lot, one option that to buy the resources of the boss (ragnarok), already thank you what you can make available because I have been trying for 3 days and I was not able: /

Is this Shop,Currency & Kits configs compatible with a Nitrado PS4 Server? If so is it the same installation steps or different steps?
Nitrado doesn't allow to install it at all.

Hello everyone, I really liked this shopping plugin but I'm really bad at configuring this mod, someone could post here a '' Config.Json '' working, with as many things as possible, if not ask a lot, one option that to buy the resources of the boss (ragnarok), already thank you what you can make available because I have been trying for 3 days and I was not able: /

"bossragnar":{
"Description":"Ragnarok Boss",
"Price":75,
"Items":[
{
"Quality":1,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_05.PrimalItemArtifact_05'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_11.PrimalItemArtifact_11'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_04.PrimalItemArtifact_04'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_07.PrimalItemArtifact_07'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_01.PrimalItemArtifact_01'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_08.PrimalItemArtifact_08'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_03.PrimalItemArtifact_03'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_02.PrimalItemArtifact_02'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_06.PrimalItemArtifact_06'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Artifacts/PrimalItemArtifact_09.PrimalItemArtifact_09'"
},
{
"Amount":25,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Argentavis.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Argentavis'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilo.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Basilo'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Megalania.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Megalania'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Megalodon.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Megalodon'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Sarco.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Sarco'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Sauro.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Sauro'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Spino.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Spino'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Thylaco.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Thylaco'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Boa.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Boa'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Tuso.PrimalItemResource_ApexDrop_Tuso'"
}
]
},

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back