Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
could you please tell me where i have gone wrong as it wont work and cannot even use ArkShop.Reload

Google translate sorry
The sign ' is missing everywhere
For example, this line is incorrect:
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Therizino/Therizino_Character_BP_.Therizino_Character_BP_"
It has to be like this:
"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Therizinosaurus/Therizino_Character_BP.Therizino_Character_BP'"

check your dino, and item Blueprint Path

PS: The Blueprint Path for copy/past is to the right of the dinosaur's name https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/Creature_IDs

Last edited:
hi when i sell items it always says you odnt have enough items 0/100 etc even though i do ??

[QUOTE = "Jean-Games, post: 20825, member: 5934"]
Google translate sorry
The sign 'is missing everywhere
For example, this line is incorrect:
"Blueprint '/ Game / PrimalEarth / Dinos / Therizino / Therizino_Character_BP_.Therizino_Character_BP_"
It has to be like this:
"Blueprint '/ Game / PrimalEarth / Dinos / Therizinosaurus / Therizino_Character_BP.Therizino_Character_BP'"

check your dino, and item Blueprint Path

PS: The Blueprint Path for copy / past is to the right of the dinosaur's name https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/Creature_IDs
[/ QUOTE]

Thank you i have now fixed all the blueprint paths but now every time i try to use the shop my server crashes do you know why

where would i find that as i do not get one on screen i get disconnected from server and cannot re-join until i have restarted server but this is the json file i am using for the shop

DOES THIS LOOK RIGHT TOU YOU

"ingots": {
"Type": "item",
"Description": "Metal Ingot (2000x)",
"Price": 250,
"Items": [
{
"Quality": 0,
"ForceBlueprint": false,
"Amount": 1000,
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/mods/HGStackingMod10000-90/CoreBlueprints/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot'"

@
MPG Fr4nk0

Hi, I gave you an idea of what mistakes to look for, but it didn't seem to work out too well. Here is my file that works, and also the stacked resources from the HG Stack Mod without any problems. You're using some patched blueprint pads that don't even exist. if you have a spawn code such as:
cheat giveitem "Blueprint '/ Game / PrimalEarth / CoreBlueprints / Resources / PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl.PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl'" 1 0 0
You just need this from the code:
"Blueprint '/ Game / PrimalEarth / CoreBlueprints / Resources / PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl.PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl'"
And it works that way with the dinosaurs, and not differently. The best thing to do is to take the original .json again and remake it, and be careful not to change any characters. But do not use mine, there is a lot translated for my needs

Correct phad for the metal ingot is:

"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child'"

and thanks to you, i have now also discovered an error in my file oups

Last edited:
@
MPG Fr4nk0

Hi, I gave you an idea of what mistakes to look for, but it didn't seem to work out too well. Here is my file that works, and also the stacked resources from the HG Stack Mod without any problems. You're using some patched blueprint pads that don't even exist. if you have a spawn code such as:
cheat giveitem "Blueprint '/ Game / PrimalEarth / CoreBlueprints / Resources / PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl.PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl'" 1 0 0
You just need this from the code:
"Blueprint '/ Game / PrimalEarth / CoreBlueprints / Resources / PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl.PrimalItemResource_BlackPearl'"
And it works that way with the dinosaurs, and not differently. The best thing to do is to take the original .json again and remake it, and be careful not to change any characters. But do not use mine, there is a lot translated for my needs

Correct phad for the metal ingot is:

"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child'"

and thanks to you, i have now also discovered an error in my file oups

@Jean-Games

would i have to put _Child after every resource or just the metal one?

Look in the folder, I use the same stack mod as usual
in the folder you have all the resources that are taken over by the stack mod

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\ARK\ShooterGame\Content\Mods\928102085\Resources

for exemple:

"SellItems":{
"metal":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"100x lingot de metal",
"Price":20,
"Amount":100,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child.PrimalItemResource_MetalIngot_Child'"
},
"stone":{
"Description":"100x pierre",
"Price":10,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child.PrimalItemResource_Stone_Child'"
},
"obsidienne":{
"Description":"100x obsidienne",
"Price":30,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/Stack10000_90/Resources/PrimalItemResource_Obsidian_Child.PrimalItemResource_Obsidian_Child'"
}
},

although it won't stay that way for me, it's way too easy to score points

can anyone help please the point system and starter kit work but when i use the shop command it crashes my server and accordiding to my hosting comppany there is no crash log file for the server this is the json file i am currently using could anyone please take a look at it and tell me if and where i have gone wrong in regards to it crashing my server. Thank you very much

Does anyone know how i can add a shopitem with a command that requires a players name and steam id?
Like:
Code:
SetImprintedPlayer "Test" {steamid}

Is it something like: {playername} / {steamname} ?

We have other plugins for item delivery, I would like to know if it is possible to execute a command when purchasing an item.
I tried using Advanced Kits, but the command doesn't work properly.
Has anyone managed to do this in any way?

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back