Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Like WOW :D :D :D, thank you :D
Hi macola,

Did it work in your server? I added this to my shop too, but while testing and selling the element, the shop says that I don't have element in my inventory even when I have much more than the required amount. This also happens when adding black pearls, the plugin seems to have an issue while detecting some items in the player's inventory or I'm doing something wrong.

Juanec, if you wanna all servers to use same sql database then you need to connect them all to it remotelly. For that u need to have sql server up and running. You said that you have a couple of server on different IP addresses so i assume that you are using some regular ARK hosting provider. How much do you pay for all of that? If over 40 euros per month i can tell you better and cheaper sollution with dedicated windows server machine and using ASM. I use that for like couple of years and not have any kind of problems whatsoever.
Thanks for the details macola, the provider where I'm hosting the cluster has a very competitive deal, also they installed MySQL for me and include some cybersecurity features that I find very useful.

Do you use any stack mod?
No stack mod, just custom configurarion in the ini file for some standard resources like stone, meat, thatch, etc. for element item I don't have a specific stack line in the .ini file.

This is going to sound really strange.
But is there a way to disable /Kit
Not /kit <kitname>
Just /kit
because what I want to do is have the names of the kits unknown and then have the name of the kit be found/rewarded and then that person can redeem that kit.
And yes, I know that I can by command just given people a kit but I am running a server that we are trying to make completely automatic so that once someone finishes an objective then they are rewarded, but we are trying to find a way to keep people from abusing the system because at the moment they can just taking all of the rewards (because we just use a box with multiples of the reward and we just trust our members to take 1).
So if this is possible please let me know how. If not, if someone knows a different plugin that can do this, that would be great as well, or if someone is willing to work with me to make something like this.

Having an odd issue.

When ever I respawn, a starter kit gets automatically given, problem is I've got it set so it doesn't but it still does.

I've removed the "DefaultKit:""" config line, as well as made "OnlyFromSpawn" False, but its still giving the kit when respawning.

I rlly need help pls if i use this cfg no command will work so the plugin wont work whats wrong here? pls help me plsssss

Looking for help setting up my shop! Im looking to either hire some one to help me make it or buy a .json from some one with a good one ^-^

The Shop AA123´s is really good Bruno, But pay $50 for 1 year license is crazy. Worst for people ho doesn´t pay for ARK (EpicGames).

Yes, with advanced kits plugin
hi, i want to create my server and use shop plugin but when i try to start my serv all work and trying to type /shop or /points but nothing work. i've tried to refresh shop but nothing. also in my folder shop there is only 4 files : arkshop.dll ; arkshop.pdb ; config.json and plugininfo.json, i don't know if i got all files.

This is going to sound really strange.
But is there a way to disable /Kit
Not /kit <kitname>
Just /kit
because what I want to do is have the names of the kits unknown and then have the name of the kit be found/rewarded and then that person can redeem that kit.
And yes, I know that I can by command just given people a kit but I am running a server that we are trying to make completely automatic so that once someone finishes an objective then they are rewarded, but we are trying to find a way to keep people from abusing the system because at the moment they can just taking all of the rewards (because we just use a box with multiples of the reward and we just trust our members to take 1).
So if this is possible please let me know how. If not, if someone knows a different plugin that can do this, that would be great as well, or if someone is willing to work with me to make something like this.
I found this plugin that might be useful for what you want to do: https://arkserverapi.com/index.php?resources/pvp-cooldowns.216/
Hope this is helpful.

is there anyone who can help me i have set it all up and it works

but most of it says where I can buy 0 and one of them says where I only have 1 left how do I change this ?

Hello, if anyone can help me with this I would be grateful.
I'm trying to add the group system on my server, I was able to create the groups and I was also able to add players to the group, but regardless of which group the person is in, they always receive only the points of the default group. I've tried several things, but nothing has changed.

"General": {
"TimedPointsReward": {
"Enabled": true,
"Interval": 15,
"Groups": {
"Default": {
"Amount": 15
},
"vip1": {
"Amount": 25
},
"vip2": {
"Amount": 50
},
"vip3": {
"Amount": 125
}
}
},

Last edited:
Another thing I'm having a problem with is that every time the player logs out he leaves the group, so I have to add it again

The Plugin can't handle underscore ( _ ) within the Username, even if the Mysql-database is configured correctly. Don't know but it could be possible that this problem also happens if the Password contains an underscore.

Premium to give more points, works for some players, and for others a message appears not found the group or players.
someone help me please

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back