Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
have to make a group u can see how in ark permissions post then change them in the ark shop as groop like the default one

thanks but how can i make it that RCON attaches the role only for a week/month

Hi. I'm new to this all and make a small Speeed PVP server
what I have seen by some server, but now I can not find for myself.

How too Add 1000 points 1'st second when entering the game, after that he earn normal every 10 minutes points

Hi. I'm new to this all and make a small Speeed PVP server
what I have seen by some server, but now I can not find for myself.

How too Add 1000 points 1'st second when entering the game, after that he earn normal every 10 minutes points
depends on what server provider you have but you can set up events, and on "player joined" you can make it send a specific RCON command

Who wants to make $20? I'll pay someone to rebuild me the Shop .Confi file for me. Include 99% of dinos and couple kits. I used to have one and lost the whole dang file on my old Harddrive. PM me.

can anyone explain how to add people to others groups to increase point gain rate ???

Anyone know if I can add RubbleGolem to the shop so that it comes out tamed? I got it to work untamed
( "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/RockGolem/RubbleGolem_Character_BP.RubbleGolem_Character_BP'" )
...then tried adding _Tamed
( "Blueprint'/Game/ScorchedEarth/Dinos/RockGolem/RubbleGolem_Character_BP_Tamed.RubbleGolem_Character_BP_Tamed'")
like the Reaper but it took the points and no dino spawned...any ideas?

needing help.. really bad.. this is my config. ive rewritten this well over 5 times....the plugins wont load every time.. error 1114

better? can i get soome help now..im literally bout to smash my fucking head into a wall over this

ive ran this through 5 different validators. including checking for errors with visual studio code... there is no errors.. 100% validated correct.. but plugin wont load...getting error 1114

ive ran this through 5 different validators. including checking for errors with visual studio code... there is no errors.. 100% validated correct.. but plugin wont load...getting error 1114
可以帮你看看

Hi, having loads of fun setting this up. Is there a way to add experience to a starter kit to give new players a leg up?

Hi,

I have managed to create a json file that works and doesn't "cause issues" as far as I know.
My issue is that when I use the /shop and I go to page 8+ it times out all the people on the server and no one is able to connect to it again until I've restarted it.
It doesn't cause a server crash but there's some major issues with it.

The only 2 solutions I can see is either disable the /shop command (which I am asking for help for if possible) or finding out the root problem with it.
Below is my attached Json file and I would appreciate all the help I can get, but worst come worst.. can I disable the /shop command? And how would I do it?

Az

**FIXXED**

I missed the last API Update on my testserver -.-

I have a problem using mysql.
When I use sqlite everything works fine.

If I switch to mysql, the table is created accordingly when the server is started.
When players join, however, no entry is created for the players under "arkshopplayers".
So /points, for example, does not work either, of course.

What could be the cause? The permissions are correct.

Last edited:
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back