Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
ive ran this through 5 different validators. including checking for errors with visual studio code... there is no errors.. 100% validated correct.. but plugin wont load...getting error 1114
可以帮你看看

Hi, having loads of fun setting this up. Is there a way to add experience to a starter kit to give new players a leg up?

Hi,

I have managed to create a json file that works and doesn't "cause issues" as far as I know.
My issue is that when I use the /shop and I go to page 8+ it times out all the people on the server and no one is able to connect to it again until I've restarted it.
It doesn't cause a server crash but there's some major issues with it.

The only 2 solutions I can see is either disable the /shop command (which I am asking for help for if possible) or finding out the root problem with it.
Below is my attached Json file and I would appreciate all the help I can get, but worst come worst.. can I disable the /shop command? And how would I do it?

Az

**FIXXED**

I missed the last API Update on my testserver -.-

I have a problem using mysql.
When I use sqlite everything works fine.

If I switch to mysql, the table is created accordingly when the server is started.
When players join, however, no entry is created for the players under "arkshopplayers".
So /points, for example, does not work either, of course.

What could be the cause? The permissions are correct.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the shop permission necessary to be added to a specific group?
I successfully added a group and players can see they are a part of the group but what is the shop permission from this plugin to add to this new group?

When I trade points to another member I get the "GotPoints" message
The receiver should recive this message not me. Any solutions?

how do i set a specific starterkit to only be enabled on a certain map.

how do i enter information so that certain groups get their points?

Use MySQL
For some reason is not working for me... it give me Connection Fail. Maybe because I'm using a custom port for mysql instance?

This is my config:
"Mysql": {
"UseMysql": true,
"MysqlHost": "localhost",
"MysqlPort": "43333",
"MysqlUser": "root",
"MysqlPass": "1234",
"MysqlDB": "arkshopdb"
},

I changed the port back to default 3306 with same results :/

Last edited:
For some reason is not working for me... it give me Connection Fail. Maybe because I'm using a custom port for mysql instance?

This is my config:
"Mysql": {
"UseMysql": true,
"MysqlHost": "localhost",
"MysqlPort": "43333",
"MysqlUser": "root",
"MysqlPass": "1234",
"MysqlDB": "arkshopdb"
},

I changed the port back to default 3306 with same results :/

the way it worked for me was the mysqluser and the mysqldb are the same thing

My players buy all engrams and when they die they loss all the engrams an i doing something wrong here is my set up

},
"allengrams": {
"Type": "command",
"Description": "All engrams",
"Price": 10000,
"Items": [{
"Command": "GiveEngrams"
}]
}
},

How do you disable automatic /kit starter on spawn after dying.

Also, All my engrams unlock from /shop are gone after dying/spawn. Please help! Thx in advanced

I have a problem about the Groups after I add someone in the "Premiums" group is adding it but after 10 minutes I can add it again, and I have another problem about the servers I have a Crossplay with 3 maps and don't know how to link the points and kits of the same person

I have a problem about the Groups after I add someone in the "Premiums" group is adding it but after 10 minutes I can add it again, and I have another problem about the servers I have a Crossplay with 3 maps and don't know how to link the points and kits of the same person

turn off auto sync.. thats what worked for mine.. that or your db isnt set up correctly

turn off auto sync.. thats what worked for mine.. that or your db isnt set up correctly
what do you mean isn't set up correctly I mean I saw something DB Patch Override Value but I didn't put something inside of it, bcs I dunno what to put there

Last edited:
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back