Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Does anyone know if i can point ark shop to a different config file for each server instance? I run my cluster all from one file structure and want to change the options in the shop for Aberration and Genesis.
Yes , I have 10 servers and each server has its own config.

Tried your example from your shop. . . and its non-working. shop reports i successfully bought a kit but it doesn't give me the dino or saddle. something is wrong with the syntax somewhere.

I think we're having a miscommunication first you end up buying tokens so for example if you do (/buykit skins) 1 like on my server you will buy one token for that kit to use the (kit /kit skins) it's also case sensitive by the way

PS
I can help as best I can with this plug-in if you want to contact me faster through Discord
Braeden Of Rhea#5448

Right so, now my servers crashes when i type /shop ...
the only thing I can see is you have minimum level not maximum level set I'll try putting this on my test server when I get home later tomorrow or you can just go through and put a maximum level of 120 to everything

@DukeZ what i seen on closer look is that you are not escaping sections correctly, and the excessive use of extra spaces doesn't help any since it costs execution time for each extra one. do, in the long run, that all adds up to hurt the script running, and could make it timeout. also, if you don't have notepad++ then you should get that and pay attention to the vertical lines on the left. use those to help you maintain the hierarchy and also will help you identify mistakes once you can actually see how the script is structured. my advice to you is to take a default config, and add each kit or item individually, and make the code as clean as what it came with.

for example, take one of your shop items:
basic kibble
this single item by itself broke my shop when i tried it.
the below code is what worked:

JSON:
"basic": {
            "Type": "item",
            "Description": "20 Basic Kibble",
            "Price": 50,
            "Items": [
              {
                "Quality": 0,
                "ForceBlueprint": false,
                "Amount": 20,
                "Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Consumables/PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XSmall.PrimalItemConsumable_Kibble_Base_XSmall'"
              }
            ]
        },

Last edited:
Yes , I have 10 servers and each server has its own config.

Can you detail how you did it? I have checked the instructions for mention of it but can't seem to find what i am looking for. Just to be sure we are on the same page, i am using 1 set of Ark Server Files to host 6 Maps, I want to point Ark Shop to a separate config / shop list without duplicating my Ark Server Files.

Thanks

Can you detail how you did it? I have checked the instructions for mention of it but can't seem to find what i am looking for. Just to be sure we are on the same page, i am using 1 set of Ark Server Files to host 6 Maps, I want to point Ark Shop to a separate config / shop list without duplicating my Ark Server Files.

Thanks

you have 6 instances running off a single set of files? I have all my servers with there own set of gamefiles. That is how it should be to avoid corruption issues. Are you using ASM?

you have 6 instances running off a single set of files? I have all my servers with there own set of gamefiles. That is how it should be to avoid corruption issues. Are you using ASM?

Yes that's how i have done it for years, have not had any problems with corruption and all my plugins use MySQL. I am looking at modifying Ark Shop so that i can point it to a separate config for each map. I know what i need to add and where but im not sure i can extract either the Save Directory Name or Map Name from the server instance.

No i dont use ASM, i find it clunky and RAM Hungry sometimes.

Thanks

running multiple servers from 1 set of files is possible, but not recommended. you risk file corruption that will affect all 6 servers. the proper way is for each instance of ark to have its own set that it uses exclusively.

Having server crash issues when players transfer to another map as soon as they load in that server they just connected to, it crashes. Here is the crashstack and my arkshop config file. Any and all help appreciated! Is anyone else having this issue?

[ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPoints) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted. How to fix the error?

Is it possible to connect 5 clusters to the same database?
My clusters is in a diferents ips

Last edited:
Could anyone tell me how i can add The S+ Tek Transmitter to the shop for 120 points? I've been using main file and wanted to remove the tek gloves and boots to replace for a transmitter. Much thanks for helping me out. This is what i wrote? Possibly i made some typo?

"transmitter":{
"Type":"item",
"Description":"Tek Transmitter",
"Price":120,
"Items":
{ "Quality":0,
"ForceBlueprint":false,
"Amount":1,
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/Mods/StructuresPlusMod/Misc/Transmitter/PrimalItemStructure_TransmitterPlus.PrimalItemStructure_TransmitterPlus'"}
}

Is there a possibility to assign players to different groups via RCON command?

Hi, someone can explain me how can I use the "Premiums" setting? Do I have to install the Ark Permissions plugin to use it?

How do you add unlock engrams to the shop, like TEK engrams?
Code:
"01":{
      "Type":"unlockengram",
      "Description":"TekReplikator Engram",
      "Price":130200,
      "MinLevel":140,
      "Items":[
        {
          "Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Structures/Misc/PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator.PrimalItemStructure_TekReplicator'"
        }
      ]
    },

:)

How does one Hide the notifications each time you get points? Every 5 minutes is annoying, but i don't want to make it higher as it would make players have to spend more consecutive time without leaving to gain points.

Last edited:
I'm looking for a way to limit the amount of kits on the page at a given time, like the items per page limit for the shop. I have a lot of kits, and when players type /kit it shows a wall of green text. Any help would be appreciated.

03/18/20 04:17 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 111032: syntax error - unexpected end of input; expected '}'
03/18/20 04:17 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114

Help, please

How in the world do you scroll to the next page in Shop? nothing seems to be working... and im not entirely sure what the heck /shop page even does.... bc it doesn't seem to do much

Tebex
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back