Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
i have 3 servers running from the same folder with the same cluster id, one is the aberration map, if i put flying dinos on the shop, everyone will be able to buy. I would like to have one shop for each map to prevent that from happening

ok here is my best explanation. here is an example directory structure:
C:\ArkServerManager\DATA\Servers\Ragnarok\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop

C:\ArkServerManager\DATA\Servers\TheIsland\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkShop

this is how i would do it. . . . yes its more disk space, but it's the best way, in MY opinion.
I would not run multiple servers from the same folder. To isolate servers is to isolate.

it will work, but is soo much disk space. I have only one 240 sdd :(

I am in need of help, I am creating my personalized shop, I am done with each edition the code test in the json formatter, it tells me that the code is functional, however when starting the server it returns the following error:

View attachment 2297
go to https://jsonlint.com/ and paste in whats in you .config for the arkshop plugin and hit validate then fix the errors it tells you

Maybe this is answered already but...

I'm adding a few kit items that give resources and consumables for the blueprint do I use the core ARK blueprint or do I find the itemstack mod and use their blueprints?
item stack mod

hi could someone help me out I've just installed this plugin I've set the config to how i want it but the problem am getting is when myself and my players do the command /kit kit name ,/buy id and /points none of these work but /kit and /shop both show whats available so i have no idea whats going wrong ?

01/23/20 15:00 [API][info] UWorld::InitWorld was called
01/23/20 15:05 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::IsPlayerExists) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:05 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::TryAddNewPlayer) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:05 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::IsPlayerExists) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:05 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerKits) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:05 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerKits) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:06 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerKits) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:06 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::IsPlayerExists) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
Can you please post you arkshop folder like the whole folder or all of the files so i can try and fix it for you?

Is there any way to disable the store in just one map?
if you want to disable it for one map remove the arkshop plugin from that servers shootergame/binaries/win64/arkapi/plugins but if you still want the server to share the same shop points for players then you would need to setup a sql database and put the token/api key in the .config of arkshop

Anyone who has used the Arkshop for long that can tell me how big the shop-log file can get? I would like to start an event for players to gather a specific item an sell it in the shop. Later I will give extra rewards for the best collector/seller but then I obviosly need the log to be complete and not start to delete from the top or something.

Hi :D
How can we reset all Kits for Players? Even the Offline ones? <- Works Admin just did it Wrong. ^^"

And how can we reset all Kits for one Player? <- This would be nice to know. Or we have to "refresh" every Kit of a Single Player by Hand. X_x

Thx ^^

Last edited:
Hi, i need your help for add to kit vip in my code. The code is there but it doesn't work

/buykit (kitname) (amount) dont work when i buy kit i loosed my points and server write "you have successfully bought (kitname) kit but i dont get items ?? wtf somoene can help me
The command works. The fault is in the blueprint path!

Hi, i need your help for add to kit vip in my code. The code is there but it doesn't work
Have you created the groups and assigned the user with these groups? (Admins, Premiums)

i got a problem to add a point it's error parsing how to fix ?
You need to be more specific, ad a print screen or something.

Hi :D
How can we reset all Kits for Players? Even the Offline ones? <- Works Admin just did it Wrong. ^^"

And how can we reset all Kits for one Player? <- This would be nice to know. Or we have to "refresh" every Kit of a Single Player by Hand. X_x

Thx ^^
Currently the only way to reset a kit for one player is to use: ChangeKitAmount <SteamID> <KitName> <Amount>

Anyone who has used the Arkshop for long that can tell me how big the shop-log file can get? I would like to start an event for players to gather a specific item an sell it in the shop. Later I will give extra rewards for the best collector/seller but then I obviosly need the log to be complete and not start to delete from the top or something.
The log never rotates.

guys helppppp. people are waiting for my server to go up after wipe but arkshop doesnt work. i try to type in arkshop.reload but it does nothing. permissions work but just not arkshop. please help me with getting it to work

hello :) really nice Plug :)

i hope for some help.

how do i add all tek set in just this code ? :)

"tekengram":{ // Engram
"Type":"unlockengram",
"Description":"Engram TEK Boots & Gloves",
"Price":20,
"Items":[
{

"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'"
}
]
},
this one i will like to delete. but every time i delete all this there server goes down.
is some of this not engrams code ? :)
"allengrams":{ // Cheat command
"Type":"command",
"Description":"All engrams",
"Price":1000,
{
"Command":"GiveEngrams" // You can use {steamid} in command to automatically substitute player's steam id.
}
]
}
},

guys helppppp. people are waiting for my server to go up after wipe but arkshop doesnt work. i try to type in arkshop.reload but it does nothing. permissions work but just not arkshop. please help me with getting it to work
More info, logs, your shop config, printscreen of what is not working, troubleshoot! :)
hello :) really nice Plug :)

i hope for some help.

how do i add all tek set in just this code ? :)

"tekengram":{ // Engram
"Type":"unlockengram",
"Description":"Engram TEK Boots & Gloves",
"Price":20,
{

"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"
},
{
"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'"
}
]
},
this one i will like to delete. but every time i delete all this there server goes down.
is some of this not engrams code ? :)
"allengrams":{ // Cheat command
"Type":"command",
"Description":"All engrams",
"Price":1000,
{
"Command":"GiveEngrams" // You can use {steamid} in command to automatically substitute player's steam id.
}
]
}
},

Just add blueprints, if you need to delete sections from the arkshop template config, just use https://jsoneditoronline.org if you are unsure of what you are supposed to delete.

I was wondering if this plugin has or will have a way to watch the date and time to add like weekend rates for points. Maybe on the weekends discount to shop items ect. I know this may be a long shot but just been changing the file(s) every friday night to make this work manually.

Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back