Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
Para servidores em cluster, é necessário o mysql player data ao viajar para outro mapa para continuar com os mesmos pontos?

The shop is so far working great, but for some reason if people spawn beacons, they do not appear, but it takes the points. Tried googling, but no immediate indication where the issue is.

For anyone who wants to sell the Chibi in their arkshop.

I did most the work for you. :)

Welcome!

Hello,

I was wondering if there are any plans to allow the items to be stored in MySQL rather than JSON?

Many thanks for a wonderful plugin :)

Hey Michidu,

Great job man. This plugin is awesome. I was wondering though, is there a way to increase points allocation overtime. Say with interval set to every 20 minutes you get 20 points, but after an hour of consecutive play you would start receiving an increased amount of points, so it may go up to 30 points/20 minutes after the first hour or so. Just thought it would be cool to see that feature. Thanks again for all your work man. Awesome job.

/buykit (kitname) (amount) dont work when i buy kit i loosed my points and server write "you have successfully bought (kitname) kit but i dont get items ?? wtf somoene can help me

whats this error ?
zkoAlUO.png

When I try admincheat addpoints <steamid> 10000 it doesnt work and says couldnt add points yes i am putting it in the console.

Is there a guide or someone who can help. To connect the whole thing with mysql and with 2 different VIP ranks? Thx

Last edited:
Is it possible to "buy" Console commands ,like if you have a teleport-plugin - to buy teleports or if you have a PvP-protection-plugin to buy PvP protection?

Edit:
I have seen the GiveEngram example. But how do I make a command with player name or id as parameter?

Last edited:
Is there a Way to Set Durability, Armor, DMG for Items like Saddles oder Weapons usw. ?

I am in need of help, I am creating my personalized shop, I am done with each edition the code test in the json formatter, it tells me that the code is functional, however when starting the server it returns the following error:

View attachment 2297

Maybe this is answered already but...

I'm adding a few kit items that give resources and consumables for the blueprint do I use the core ARK blueprint or do I find the itemstack mod and use their blueprints?

hi could someone help me out I've just installed this plugin I've set the config to how i want it but the problem am getting is when myself and my players do the command /kit kit name ,/buy id and /points none of these work but /kit and /shop both show whats available so i have no idea whats going wrong ?

01/23/20 15:00 [API][info] UWorld::InitWorld was called
01/23/20 15:05 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::IsPlayerExists) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:05 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::TryAddNewPlayer) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:05 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::IsPlayerExists) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:05 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerKits) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:05 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerKits) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:06 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::GetPlayerKits) Unexpected DB error file is not a database
01/23/20 15:06 [ArkShop][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\arkshop\arkshop\private\database\sqllitedb.h SqlLite::IsPlayerExists) Unexpected DB error file is not a database

Last edited:
It's possible to set a permission on item on shop like we can put on kit ? Something like this:
Code:
    "allengrams":{  // Cheat command
      "Type":"command",
      "Description":"All engrams",
      "Price":1000,
      "Permissions":"Admins,Premiums", // <---------- it's possible to do this???
      "Items":[
        {
          "Command":"GiveEngrams" // You can use {steamid} in command to automatically substitute player's steam id.
        }
      ]
    }

Regards

I would like to have one
shop for each map of the cluster. Is that possible?

I would like to have one
shop for each map of the cluster. Is that possible?
so you mean one total shop that works the same across all maps. . . or a separate shop for each map?
the way i understand the shop info is, put your db file in a directory that is a parent to you respective ark server directories. . . or simply use the SQL connector to connect all shops to the same database.

so you mean one total shop that works the same across all maps. . . or a separate shop for each map?
the way i understand the shop info is, put your db file in a directory that is a parent to you respective ark server directories. . . or simply use the SQL connector to connect all shops to the same database.

i have 3 servers running from the same folder with the same cluster id, one is the aberration map, if i put flying dinos on the shop, everyone will be able to buy. I would like to have one shop for each map to prevent that from happening

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back