Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
So i'm trying to setup a server cluster with two maps. The shop and all of my plugins work on the first server, but not on the second one. Like even the API doesn't load on the second server.. what am I missing?

No one can answer that when we have no clue what youre doing! Or what youre actually seeing! Thats like me asking why this is orange!

Can somebody please tell me how to add people to the vip? I'm new to this and still trying to figure it out

Go to the permissions plugin page. The process is there. It really has nothing to do with this plugin. This one simply uses roles assigned by permissions

I'm sorry but where do i find the permissions plugin page and how would i assign people roles?

Go to the permissions plugin page. The process is there. It really has nothing to do with this plugin. This one simply uses roles assigned by permissions
I'm sorry but where do i find the permissions plugin page and how would i assign people roles?

ive been searching for 5 days, but thanks...

• Permissions.Add <SteamID> <Group> - Adds player to the existing group.
go to the overview of this plugin, right above where it says how to install it says permissions, click that.

• Permissions.Add <SteamID> <Group> - Adds player to the existing group.
go to the overview of this plugin, right above where it says how to install it says permissions, click that.
It's simply lack of effort. Adults shouldn't need to be spoon-fed!

This config was previously working for me until an update, it'll load fine then upon server restart the shop will no longer load. This occurs over multiple servers and the shop works fine with a default configuration in place. I don't want to have to completely recode this many items into the shop if possible, I'd just like to fix what I have. I don't really understand what's vital that I'm missing, if anyone can tell me I'd be grateful.

This config was previously working for me until an update, it'll load fine then upon server restart the shop will no longer load. This occurs over multiple servers and the shop works fine with a default configuration in place. I don't want to have to completely recode this many items into the shop if possible, I'd just like to fix what I have. I don't really understand what's vital that I'm missing, if anyone can tell me I'd be grateful.
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_DinoSantaHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoSantaHat"

should be
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Skin/PrimalItemSkin_DinoSantaHat.PrimalItemSkin_DinoSantaHat'"

With that fixed, the shop stops working after server restart still. The shop works once after reloading it and all of the items can be purchased, but breaks as soon as any of my servers reboot. Thank you for spotting that though.

Need some help. Can't get commands to work that need steam id to execute. I don't think the {steamid} is working right.

players keep randomely getting "Insufficient permissions" error when trying to get the starter kit that is for default, i have it set to amount 3 and they do /kit starter and sometimes it says "Insufficient permissions" whereas other times it works straight away. Attached is the island config

So I have the proper MySQL Installation, my next problem is I have no idea what to do with it yet lol
I need to setup a database for a shop for a cluster server.

Hi, just want make a question maybe stupid dont know...
on shop the i can change the payment from points to another stuff like ingots / coins / element something like that ?
i still want get the points but the shop part want know if can use another "coin"

thanks

It is possible to configure per permissions a purchase by points to unlock engrams ?, for example:

Code:
"ShopItems":{  

"tekengram":{  // Engram

"Type":"unlockengram",

"Description":"Engram TEK Boots & Gloves",

"Permissions":"Admins,Premiums",

"Price":20,

"Items":[

{

"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"

},

{

"Blueprint":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves.PrimalItemArmor_TekGloves'"

}

]

},

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back