Ark: Survival Ascended - ServerAPI (Crossplay Supported)

Ark: Survival Ascended - ServerAPI (Crossplay Supported) 1.16

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GameServersHub

CEO
ㅤㅤ
GameServersHub submitted a new resource:

Ark: Survival Ascended - ServerAPI - The official framework to host video game server plugins for Ark Survival Ascended.

## About

[ServerAPI](https://gameservershub.com/forums/resources/ark-server-api.12) is a free and open source piece of software aimed at providing an interface for developers to create plugins to extend and enhance the [Ark Survival Evolved](https://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/ARK_Survival_Evolved/) | [Ark Survival Ascended](https://store.steampowered.com/app/346110/ARK_Survival_Evolved/) | [Ark 2](https://store.steampowered.com/app/2050420/ARK_2/) server software.

Currently this...

Read more about this resource...

This framework is being developed and created; an expected release is potentially sometime after ASA drops. To learn more about the development stages please join the official discord server over at discord.gg/gsh

GameServersHub updated Ark: Survival Ascended - ServerAPI with a new update entry:

1.0 Official Release

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE​

Greetings! We at GameServersHub are thrilled to announce the launch of our latest ServerAPI – an innovative game server plugin framework for the "Ark Survival Ascended" video game. This state-of-the-art tool is set to revolutionize the way you install and manage game plugins on servers, providing a seamless, efficient, and user-friendly experience.

Our new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attention all Ark Survival Ascended gamers! The long-awaited moment has arrived - the ServerAPI framework is now available for installation. With this framework, you can create your own custom plugins for your gaming servers. Take your gaming experience to the next level now! Join our Discord community at discord.gg/gsh to get started and learn more about this exciting opportunity.

Crossplay is officially supported at release! You can now run server plugins on console servers!

Will Ark Api work with Nitrado?
Nitrado has been having a lot of issues with its internal staffing and got major backlash when they pulled its hosting policy to restrict server communities. We have been in touch with Nitrado pre-launch of ASA but after ASA launch they have all gone MIA. Until Nitrado steps up and works with us directly we will not support them until they do.

Just launched my ASA server with AsaApiLoader.exe and it seems to work well. One minor restriction is that the program assumes your current working directory is steamapps\common\ARK-Survival-Ascended\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64 . I kept receiving:
[Error]: Server Missing! [Info]: Closing in 3 [Info]: Closing in 2 [Info]: Closing in 1
until I thought to CD into the Win64 directory and run it again, which worked.

Since I run this as a scheduled task, it might be nice to have AsiApiLoader.exe not assume current working directory.

Last edited:
Nitrado has been having a lot of issues with its internal staffing and got major backlash when they pulled its hosting policy to restrict server communities. We have been in touch with Nitrado pre-launch of ASA but after ASA launch they have all gone MIA. Until Nitrado steps up and works with us directly we will not support them until they do.
With Nitrado being their exclusive hosting service, what other services can we use to host our servers that isn't our own hardware? I really want to use the APIs but all my servers are currently hosted on Nitrado.

GameServersHub updated Ark: Survival Ascended - ServerAPI (Crossplay Supported) with a new update entry:

Asa Api Loader 1.1:
- Fixed server not found error when not having working dir = server dir
- Added better error handling for different issues during load

Asa Api 1.01:
- Updated a small issue to accomodate for AsaApiLoader 1.1
- Fixed some cases where Player Controllers cache had null controller
- Updated config.json
- Fixed FindProperty function to check for null properties
- Fixed chat messages in consoles (needs per-plugin recompile)
- Updated bundled Permissions to 1.01

If you are able to move to your own hardware, it will run MUCH better.
Yep, that's the plan but stuck with Nitrado for now. Do you have recommendations on hardware to run servers for ASA? I know they will be different from ASE.

Thanks for the AsaApi update. Looks good!

Minor feature request: When you deploy a new version of Permissions, can you maybe name config.json as config-sample.json in the ZIP file? It just took me 15 minutes to realize that all my permissions were gone because the config.json file overwrite my MySQL config. 🤯

UPDATE: That may not be my issue. I'm not seeing Permissions.PlayerGroups nor Permissions.TribeGroups.

Thanks for the AsaApi update. Looks good!

Minor feature request: When you deploy a new version of Permissions, can you maybe name config.json as config-sample.json in the ZIP file? It just took me 15 minutes to realize that all my permissions were gone because the config.json file overwrite my MySQL config. 🤯

UPDATE: That may not be my issue. I'm not seeing Permissions.PlayerGroups nor Permissions.TribeGroups.
There was a config change that you need to do for Permissions. If you don't it will force SQLite to be used instead of MySQL you were using.

hi could you help me, so I use windowsGSM to launch my AsA servers, and in fact I cannot launch "arkapi even by installing as in the description and launching the ".exe"arkapi.
either I'm getting it wrong or it's not compatible with launching WindowsGSM

GameServersHub updated Ark: Survival Ascended - ServerAPI (Crossplay Supported) with a new update entry:

End-user changelog​

• Added a new messaging system that allows plugin developers to improve the notification, server messages and chat messages as they wish.
  • Added config to allow deleting old log files (check Win64/config.json)
  • Added a new opt-in messaging style by using the newly created companion mod, crossplay compatible ( https://legacy.curseforge.com/ark-survival-ascended/mods/asa-api-utils )
To use the new optional messaging system...

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back