Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I keep seeing this error in my console
04/14/18 12:44 [Permission][error] (Private\Permissions.cpp Permissions::GetPlayerGroups) Unexpected DB error not all rows extracted

Any idea what might cause that?
When it happens?

Nice plugin, would be awesome if you add the ability to have :

- More tribe members then default
- More alliance's tehn default
- More Dino's in tribe then default
- More gatherring or w/e as default ect

I believe this plugin is lacking some key factors for admin to view the list of available groups in general

I believe this plugin is lacking some key factors for admin to view the list of available groups in general

Yes, we should have a command to display all the groups with their grants as well. for example Permissions.ShowGroups

The new listgroups command doesn't seem to be working. Thanks for the amazing work ;)

Can anyone help in the transition from sqlite to Mysql? A how to tutorial?

Thanks.

I don't understand how works the permissions, for example the command permissions.grant <grant> <permission> idk what I need to put in <permission>?

I will replace the server reboot. Do I need to copy these files ? "Permissions.db-shm & Permissions.db-wal"

I don't understand how works the permissions, for example the command permissions.grant <grant> <permission> idk what I need to put in <permission>?
Usually, this is information is found for each plugin on their overview.
For example:

I will replace the server reboot. Do I need to copy these files ? "Permissions.db-shm & Permissions.db-wal"
I don't quite understand the question, but everything in the plugin folder should be copied if you want everything on another server. :)

To use mysql just need to change this lines?

{
"Database":"sqlite", (Change to Mysql)
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"root", (Windows Username?)
"MysqlPass":"pass", (Windows Password?)
"MysqlDB":"arkdb",(Database name?)
"MysqlPort":3306,
"DbPathOverride":"C:\\SERVIDOR\\Ragnarok.db"
}

Need to install Mysql ? or just change the options?

To use mysql just need to change this lines?

Need to install Mysql ? or just change the options?
if you have the knowledge, you can setup a mysql server. If you don't i suggest you don't use the Mysql option.
But basically you need to have a mysql server running and you add a user to the database that have read/write access to a database called "ark" or something you like and the plugin will create the needed tables for you. As it does when using sqlite :)

if you have the knowledge, you can setup a mysql server. If you don't i suggest you don't use the Mysql option.
But basically you need to have a mysql server running and you add a user to the database that have read/write access to a database called "ark" or something you like and the plugin will create the needed tables for you. As it does when using sqlite :)
Thanks, now I Know how to do it.

I use it as I use it
The console input “Permissions.AddGroup test” does not work.
I've already landed on the administrator
Please help me to thank you

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back