Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I also have this problem. adds a group to the user and appears .Player or group does not exist
Hey, I actually solve it, do this:
1. Stop all the server
2. Delete the permissions file from ftp
3. Start the server and then stop them again.
4. Re upload permissions file and start server
5. Everything must be working fine now

Hey having some difficulty, may be completely wrong with this, but I was using ARKON to find the steam ID for the users connected to the server, in order to further move them into specific groups. I have noticed that the steam ID shown in ARKON is wrong, and the ID in the DB is of course the correct one to use when using commands. However I am unaware of a way to relate the DB SteamID to the player/character it is for. Can anyone help me out with this?
View attachment 3210

Hey having some difficulty, may be completely wrong with this, but I was using ARKON to find the steam ID for the users connected to the server, in order to further move them into specific groups. I have noticed that the steam ID shown in ARKON is wrong, and the ID in the DB is of course the correct one to use when using commands. However I am unaware of a way to relate the DB SteamID to the player/character it is for. Can anyone help me out with this?
View attachment 3210

I recommend you to use the ASM console manager, to get the Steam ID you just have to make right click in the user and you got it!

I recommend you to use the ASM console manager, to get the Steam ID you just have to make right click in the user and you got it!
Well the problem is the Steam ID held within the database is negative value (trying to fix that at the moment) so the REAL Steam ID that will show wont match with what is in the database, I am trying to get this to work with Ark Shop. Currently only the Steam ID with the DB is correct for sharing points.

Hey, I actually solve it, do this:
1. Stop all the server
2. Delete the permissions file from ftp
3. Start the server and then stop them again.
4. Re upload permissions file and start server
5. Everything must be working fine now

When you say delete the permissions file do you mean the whole permissions folder, or a specific file within it?

hi can any one help me with this i have set up for my sql but i am geting a error
09/07/20 03:13 [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

Ok question and hopefully you can follow me. I have 5 servers running different maps. I've installed the plugin and got mysql up and running. I'm in game on map Extinction and so i Use Extinctions RCON to do permissions.addgroup VIP then I run rcon permissions.add "mysteamid" VIP which added me to the group just fine... Well my friend was playing on The Island, so trying to type in the Islands RCON permissions.add "steamid" VIP it says "Player or group doesnt exist". He physically had to come to extinction map and i had to use extinction Rcon to add him... Is there a way that everything is universal in ALL RCONS??? Or is each Map have to have its own groups created?

just recive this error , but everything its fine and the plugin work great , dont know why i see this error in console :
09/08/20 16:06 [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

Ok question and hopefully you can follow me. I have 5 servers running different maps. I've installed the plugin and got mysql up and running. I'm in game on map Extinction and so i Use Extinctions RCON to do permissions.addgroup VIP then I run rcon permissions.add "mysteamid" VIP which added me to the group just fine... Well my friend was playing on The Island, so trying to type in the Islands RCON permissions.add "steamid" VIP it says "Player or group doesnt exist". He physically had to come to extinction map and i had to use extinction Rcon to add him... Is there a way that everything is universal in ALL RCONS??? Or is each Map have to have its own groups created?
u need to create basedata, i recomend u mysql

just recive this error , but everything its fine and the plugin work great , dont know why i see this error in console :
09/08/20 16:06 [Permission][error] (d:\programs\ark\plugins\permissions\permissions\private\hooks.cpp Permissions::Hooks::Hook_AShooterGameMode_HandleNewPlayer) Couldn't add player

I do think you have mysql written wrong. it IS CASE sensitive.. it should look like
"Database":"mysql",

so shut down all servers, close ASM, I would delete your schem in mysql and remake it.. then start it all up and see if that fixes.

[12/15/2018 2:41 PM] > Permissions.ListGroups
[12/15/2018 2:41 PM] 1) Admins - *;
[12/15/2018 2:41 PM] 2) Default -
[12/15/2018 2:41 PM] Player 'Paradox' left the game.
[12/15/2018 2:41 PM] Player 'DaddyClorox' left the game.
[12/15/2018 2:41 PM] 0. Paradox, 76561198011317137
[12/15/2018 2:41 PM] 1. DaddyClorox, 76561198119547245

I'm getting this response on the RCON Console everytime I try to run any Permissions command.
Any clue why that's happening?
Hello, I know this message has been a long time ago, but did you solve the problem? If you solved it, how did you do it? Thx

Hello, I know this message has been a long time ago, but did you solve the problem? If you solved it, how did you do it? Thx
Command : Permissions.ListGroups
ResultLine1: Admins - *;
ResultLine2: Default -

is correct . whats your question ?
---------------------------
[12/15/2018 2:41 PM] Player 'Paradox' left the game.
[12/15/2018 2:41 PM] Player 'DaddyClorox' left the game.
This is just Console Spam from Arkserver manager

Hi,

I'm trying to use Tebex to add new donors to a specific group after completing a donation.
View attachment 3408

But when Tebex plugin tries to send this command, show, and error on the console and doesn't work.
09/24/20 19:16 [Permission][error] (D:\Programs\Ark\Plugins\Permissions\Permissions\Private\Main.cpp Permissions::AddPlayerToGroup) Parsing error invalid stoull argument

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Regards

Do I need advice on how to add permissions to a vip kit? it doesn't appear in the game not can it be used as vip / admins - any type / advice?

Is it possible to setup groups on one server and have them sync with all the maps on a cluster with the ark shop plugin

Monetize your ARK server
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Back