ARK Cross Server Chat

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
it keeps throwing my server into a restart loop when i have the files uploaded and i'm not seeing an error code does anyone have actual detailed info on how to do the whole process i'm hosting through nitrado.

hi, is there a solution to fix this:
Failed to load plugin - ArkCrossServerChat Error code: 1114 ?

It was working a couple of hours ago, I've tryed to restart the server, even delete plugin and install it again, still won't work.
I've done so far:
1, restart server
2, shutdown server and delete db
3, shutdown server and delete plugin then reinstall it
4, changed path for database - it is finally solved my problem, but it is so weird as I mentioned before it was working before it broken down..

UPDATE: After I was playing with Databasepath it is finally working again. - so weird

Is there a command to restart the plugin, please?

Last edited:
Any idea how I can have each server have a different colored name?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

JSON:
{
    "ServerKey": "testserver",
    "ClusterKey": "BSGArk",
    "ServerTag": "Test Server",
    "NamePattern": "{Name} [<RichColor Color=\"0, 0, 0, 1\">{ServerTag}</>]",
    "HideServerTagOnLocal": false,
    "DatabasePath": ""
}

Keep having this happen no matter which way I try this.

Не поддерживает русский язык.
Одни вопросительные знаки.

{google translate}
Does not support Russian language.
Some question marks.

View attachment 850

Has the rcon issue been addressed? I would like to chat with players outside of being in game.

Last edited:
Can you add a command for mute? Beause the plugin that do that doesnt works with this, Thank you! :p

What kind of time or date format is this plugin using, please?

This is what I see when I open up the db: " 15425673071103445 " and I couldn't figure it out how to convert it to readable format or even what format is this?!

TIA

You have to put in each server-dir an own Config:

Config in Server #1
Code:
{
    "ServerKey": "YOUR SERVER KEY HERE",
    "ClusterKey": "YOUR CLUSTER KEY HERE",
    "ServerTag": "Extinction",
    "NamePattern": "[{ServerTag}] {Name}",
    "HideServerTagOnLocal": true,
    "DatabasePath": "C:\\Gameservers\\ARK\\ARK Chat\\ArkCrossServerChat.db"
}

Config in Server #2
Code:
{
}

Config in Server #3
Code:
{
}

hi there,
currently we have a problem with the cross server chat..
Since 2 or 3 days we only receive messages from others servers when we write anything to the chat.

I Play on Server 1
Others play on Server 2

When anyone is writing a message on Server 2, Server 1 cant see the messages until anyone on Server 1 is writing anything to the chat... Then we get all the messages on Server 1 from Server 2... Its a little bit confusing :(

Anyone has a fix for this? :/

I
hi there,
currently we have a problem with the cross server chat..
Since 2 or 3 days we only receive messages from others servers when we write anything to the chat.

I Play on Server 1
Others play on Server 2

When anyone is writing a message on Server 2, Server 1 cant see the messages until anyone on Server 1 is writing anything to the chat... Then we get all the messages on Server 1 from Server 2... Its a little bit confusing :(

Anyone has a fix for this? :/
had this for one map. It fixed itself eventually..or i did something without knowing...

Anyone knows how this plugin generate that unknown time format into the column called " At " ?
Or how could I convert the following into readable time format, please? 15425673071103445

Anyone knows how this plugin generate that unknown time format into the column called " At " ?
Or how could I convert the following into readable time format, please? 15425673071103445
Its called a timestamp : A timestamp is a sequence of characters or encoded information identifying when a certain event occurred, usually giving date and time of day, sometimes accurate to a small fraction of a second. The term derives from rubber stamps used in offices to stamp the current date, and sometimes time, in ink on paper documents, to record when the document was received. Common examples of this type of timestamp are a postmark on a letter or the "in" and "out" times on a time card.

and you can convert it to normal date time using a converter like : https://www.unixtimestamp.com/index.php

Its called a timestamp : A timestamp is a sequence of characters or encoded information identifying when a certain event occurred, usually giving date and time of day, sometimes accurate to a small fraction of a second. The term derives from rubber stamps used in offices to stamp the current date, and sometimes time, in ink on paper documents, to record when the document was received. Common examples of this type of timestamp are a postmark on a letter or the "in" and "out" times on a time card.

and you can convert it to normal date time using a converter like : https://www.unixtimestamp.com/index.php

Thanks for the answer..

Last edited:
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Back