ARK Cross Server Chat

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Hi have one question .. can be this run cross 2 difrent computers on lan connection with same db. folder / shared on network....???? I try i insert this to db link (in config) : "DatabasePath": "\\\SERVER-PC\\clusters\\crosschat\\ArkCrossServerChat.db"

but i get error
08/04/18 00:23 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - ArkCrossServerChat
Error code: 1114

its maby some other link for db.? if use local sharing folder? tnx

Hi have one question .. can be this run cross 2 difrent computers on lan connection with same db. folder / shared on network....???? I try i insert this to db link (in config) : "DatabasePath": "\\\SERVER-PC\\clusters\\crosschat\\ArkCrossServerChat.db"

but i get error
08/04/18 00:23 [API][warning] Failed to load plugin - ArkCrossServerChat
Error code: 1114

its maby some other link for db.? if use local sharing folder? tnx
No, it's not supported to run ArkCrossServerChat trough network. Needs to be on the same machine!

Hi Guys!
First off, really really nice plugin! We love it. Very nice work :)
My question here is:
Is there any possibility that this plugin could cause issues with the admin chatting to users remotely through the Rcon?
The reason that I ask is because, My Rcon works; The global broadcast function works, and everything else seemingly works without issue, but when I try to chat to players using the Rcon, nothing gets through. This is the only thing that would make sense to me that could cause issue with this. Has anyone else had issues chatting in game using the Rcon while having this plugin active? Or should I be investigating the issue somewhere else? Thanks in advance! :)

Okay fellas I need some help please..
Whatever I try it will NOT make a db file..

I have these settings right now:

{
"ServerKey": "Ragnarok", << What do I actually use here? I'm using ASM, Do I put the Profile name here? Or how the folderpath of the map is called?
"ClusterKey": "NSANEcluster",
"ServerTag": "Ragnarok",
"NamePattern": "{Name} [{ServerTag}]",
"HideServerTagOnLocal": true,
"DatabasePath": "C:\\Program Files\\ArkServerManager\\SteamCMD\\Servers\\Chatdb"
}

{
"ServerKey": "The_Island",
"ServerTag": "The Island",
"DatabasePath": "C:\\Program Files\\ArkServerManager\\SteamCMD\\Servers\\Chatdb"
}

I have my servers installed on: C:\Program Files\ArkServerManager\SteamCMD\Servers

In this folder i have:
The_Island
Ragnarok
The_Center
Aberration
Chatdb (wich I was going to use for the db file)

each of these folders have their own "C:\Program Files\ArkServerManager\SteamCMD\Servers\Ragnarok\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkCrossServerChat" with the settings I put on top.

What in gods name am I doing wrong? It must be something rly stupid Im not seeying...

Okay fellas I need some help please..
Whatever I try it will NOT make a db file..

I have these settings right now:

{
"ServerKey": "Ragnarok", << What do I actually use here? I'm using ASM, Do I put the Profile name here? Or how the folderpath of the map is called?
"ServerTag": "Ragnarok",
}

{
"ServerKey": "The_Island",
"ServerTag": "The Island",
}

I have my servers installed on: C:\Program Files\ArkServerManager\SteamCMD\Servers

In this folder i have:
The_Island
Ragnarok
The_Center
Aberration
Chatdb (wich I was going to use for the db file)

each of these folders have their own "C:\Program Files\ArkServerManager\SteamCMD\Servers\Ragnarok\ShooterGame\Binaries\Win64\ArkApi\Plugins\ArkCrossServerChat" with the settings I put on top.

What in gods name am I doing wrong? It must be something rly stupid Im not seeying...
The DB path should look like this: "C:\\Program Files\\ArkServerManager\\SteamCMD\\Servers\\Chatdb\\ArkCrossServerChat.db"

yes, global chatlog istn working anymore. would be nice if so again.

So does anyone know the path for the .db on that i would use for nitrado since there isn't a C:

Please FIX the Global Chat Log! - No Admin can See the Global Chat on the RCON Console while this plugin is installed!

Please FIX the Global Chat Log! - No Admin can See the Global Chat on the RCON Console while this plugin is installed!
You could use the sqlite where all the chat to export it to an discord or website if you have the possibility to make that for your servers.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back