ARK Cross Server Chat

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Well.. nothing there specifically would prevent it from working that I could imagine, but this crap is a waste of space...

-nosteamclient -game -server

-nonsteamclient ... isnt even a command
-game ... isnt even a command, and you aren't running a game, you're running a server
-server ... its a server only executable. No point in telling it that its a server. This command has never had a real effect.

What RCON tool are you using?

Actually... you don't have RCON enabled there, unless you have it enabled in GUS.ini

I assume you do since you have no RCON port assigned either. But the inconsistency is there, so had to question it. You included MULTIHOME, Server PORT and QUERYPORT in the startup.

they are all added by ASM :) #quirks they are all set in the ini the only aurgs I add myself is -EnableIdlePlayerKick -ClusterDirOverride="D:\GameServers\Ark\ARK Servers\EG Cluster\ClusterData" -serverkey=eg_ragnarok_pvp and i do beleave MULTIHOME, Server PORT and QUERYPORT need to be in the start up but again its ASM added them I will run a fresh server with no ASM and get back to you but i think it will be the same

I wouldn't doubt you have similar results. But I don't know what else to look at, I guess youre using ASMs integrated RCON?

I use ACCIon RCON -
http://www.accinfo.de/

Incredibly useful! And it handles 4 Ark clusters, Dark and Light, PixArk, Conan, and space Engineers all together in one tool, at the same time

sorry man I got court up in life I will do this tomorrow and get back to you

That craps over rated!! I was just wondering. I dont like leaving people, or things, hanging.

Haha yh I'm sorry to keep you hanging I really do appreciate the help trouble shooting this

Ok so Ive now tried it on a fresh server not using asm and the start up arguments of
[2018.06.15-17.17.45:156][ 0]Commandline: TheIsland?listen?Port=7783?QueryPort=27018?RCONEnabled=True?RCONPort=27022?SessionName="EG Test Server"?ServerPassword=test?ServerAdminPassword=test?MaxPlayers=10
ive also tested on a different machine and still the same not chat sent to rcon with the plugin loaded

Totally bizarre! Im at the end of what I can guess to try brother.... sorry!

Thanks figured it out. Somehow the program on my phone glitched out. ;)
RCO

RCON chat works fine... I communicate with all of my servers through RCON extensively. Not sure exactly what you are trying to do, and whats youre having issues with.

Do we need to create a database(MySQL) for this plugin?we use Dedicated server(Remote desktop),how to do it,please help us,thank you!

Hi,sir.
I am very sorry to bother you again.But I really need your help.
Do we must create a MySQL to support this Plugin?
This plugin doesn't support MySQL...yet... :)

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back