We're delighted once again to work with the team behind Atlas: Server API to release version 2.2.0 of the official Tebex plugin.
This version introduces lots of performance improvements and additional checks to ensure the plugin is more robust.
- General performance improvements and fixes
- Checks for 'dead' players to stop trying to give items to such players
- Checks to ensure that 'GiveItem'-type commands have actually delivered the item, and re-queuing the command if not
As always, any questions or support requests, please email [email protected]
We're delighted to announce the release of a brand new version of our plugin!
We've been fortunate to be able to work with the maintainers of the ARK: Server API project on this release, bringing a number of updates and new features!
- Support for multiple grid instances in one config file
- A summary UI to accompany the `!donate` chat command showing the available items
- Various performance fixes
- If a player has pending commands when they join a server, those commands will execute straight away, rather than waiting for the next check
- Checks for minimum required inventory slots are now supported
To get started login to your control panel and head to Integrations >> Plugins
IMPORTANT: The version of the plugin requires a new config file. Please ensure you remove your old config file and copy the new one contained within the zip.