Weird negative Steam ID Showing up in the Permissions DB

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Nameless

Hey @Michidul,

not sure what is causing this atm but I get this -2305843009213693952 weird id in the Permissions DB under the Steam ID column. It only shows up when a certain players logs in and even after wiping the player completely from the servers.

In arkon this players steam id appears normal and also registers normally in the arkshop

Any ideas!?

Make sure you are running the same version of the API that is currently posted on this site. You might want to just reinstall the API just to be sure but about 2 months ago there was a patch to fix this issue.

Make sure you are running the same version of the API that is currently posted on this site. You might want to just reinstall the API just to be sure but about 2 months ago there was a patch to fix this issue.
Thanks for the heads up, I do have v3.4 installed but I will try downloading it again and re-installing it.

@Michidu, the negative steamid -2305843009213693952 is still showing up in my permissions DB even after re-downloading and reinstalling the API any ideas!!?

Big FYI The permissions version in the ArkAPI download is not the same as the latest version if you download the permissions plugin you can confirm this with the dates inside the zip files.

The FIX is, update the permissions after you update the ArkAPI

Cheers

Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Back