Vote Rewards

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Just change the claim command to like /vclaim and it works again. We are having an issue where we can no longer claim votes from https://atlasserverlist.com

It was working for a little while, but now it just always says "There are no rewards to claim" even though the exact same vote account worked fine before.

My servers crashed 13 times with the vote rewards plugin yesterday is there a website thats not supported that could be causing this? I currently have all 3 listed.

Having the same issue, something in one of the new patches has broken it. Now says there is nothing to claim when voting against atlasserverlist.com

Hello,

I got a 3x3 Cluster. Do I need to add 9 VoteKeys to the config?
and how to place them in the config?

like this?

},
"atlasserverslist.com":{
"VoteKeys":[
"4a6sd5f45as64df56sdf456das4f6d5as4f56as4df65asd4f56as4df56a4sdf654asdf564"
"9ru8kr4s36m4mi98nd4sz54dbyue7496rs5d4g98sth7f5s6g4g8rea465sc4x3z2ea7dg"

],

ty for the great plugins and support!

Has anyone found a properly working BP Path for NPCs?

Also, my first config was giving one item of the 6 I have as possible rewards. I change gold from 100-500 to 50-250 and now every vote test throws 2 items?!? Can we get an option to define how many items are randomly selected?

Last edited:
FkwkAER.jpg

/vrtest work

Last edited:
I see you edited your original message. /vote works but /claim doesn't work can't really provide much more information then what stated. The config is valid on JSON. No bugs server sided, The command enters into chat but nothing happens as an output text rely source. Simply put /claim isn't working server sided. Same issue other server owners are having, the question was to see if anyone has a found a fix or any insight on it.

Why do you care about a forum signature? That's completely irrelevant to the question, If you're trying to imply that it's advertising, asking a question is not the way to market or promote a server by a longshot. The server ad builds up SEO which generates backlinks to the servers which help build up a brand this signature is on hundreds of different websites. I'd encourage anyone to have one for that reason.

And you need to learn how to ask a question! Good luck! You need it
Appreciate your honestly, Thanks for your input.

Last edited:
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Monetize your ARK server
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back