Vote Rewards

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I see you edited your original message. /vote works but /claim doesn't work can't really provide much more information then what stated. The config is valid on JSON. No bugs server sided, The command enters into chat but nothing happens as an output text rely source. Simply put /claim isn't working server sided. Same issue other server owners are having, the question was to see if anyone has a found a fix or any insight on it.

Why do you care about a forum signature? That's completely irrelevant to the question, If you're trying to imply that it's advertising, asking a question is not the way to market or promote a server by a longshot. The server ad builds up SEO which generates backlinks to the servers which help build up a brand this signature is on hundreds of different websites. I'd encourage anyone to have one for that reason.

Appreciate your honestly, Thanks for your input.
Yes... edited for a type, as opposed to your edit to delete a childish meme!

Those having issues are likely making the same mistakes. The plugin works fine for me. Same plugin for Atlas and Ark. Happen to have just tested it in ark while I was there to show someone else it was working
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469558221305151498/540567586879045642/20190131102206_1.jpg

So... attach a json file so I have something to compare.

Those having issues are likely making the same mistakes. The plugin works fine for me. Same plugin for Atlas and Ark. Happen to have just tested it in ark while I was there to show someone else it was working
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/469558221305151498/540567586879045642/20190131102206_1.jpg

Care to provide your JSON as an example and remove your keys? We're talking about Atlas not Ark.

Why do you even have voting rewards for your empty servers? First you troll the github, then you troll the atlas forums. Now you troll here as well. You really have too much time on your hands.

Care to provide your JSON as an example and remove your keys? We're talking about Atlas not Ark.

Send me a message on Discord Sakura#4975 with your config files and I'll compare it with mine and see what's wrong

Why do you even have voting rewards for your empty servers? First you troll the github, then you troll the atlas forums. Now you troll here as well. You really have too much time on your hands.
Cry me a river! Just because my solutions (that solve dozens of peoples problems daily) arent what your little brain wants doesn't mean they are wrong! Remember... YOU'RE the one here that can't get his shit working!

Cry me a river! Just because my solutions (that solve dozens of peoples problems daily) arent what your little brain wants doesn't mean they are wrong! Remember... YOU'RE the one here that can't get his shit working!

My shit is working just fine. You talk big and talk a bunch of shit to everyone like you know everything. At least I'm not sitting on 50 empty servers like you buddy.

My shit is working just fine. You talk big and talk a bunch of shit to everyone like you know everything. At least I'm not sitting on 50 empty servers like you buddy.
Both. End it. If I see more of this nagging on each other there will be stricter rules on this behavior.

Bahaha ... you obviously have no clue what I run!

Hey there all. So we've got the Voter Rewards running and it's working. We've checked and re-checked the code. There's a reward set to -1, along with multiple other rewards at higher chances. The reward at -1 is definitely NOT being given 100% of the time. Is there something we're doing wrong? Should it be at the top of the list? Thanks!

EDIT: Tried putting the -1 reward at the top of the list, no change. Created 3 copies of the same reward, Reward chances set to -1, 0 and 1. Multiple vrtests later, still can't 100% guarantee a reward to happen.

EDIT 2: Ok, further testing! Using those 3 copies of the same reward, all set to -1, ran it 50 times and recorded whether or not we got something out of /vrtest. Exactly 50% of the time, it failed to give anything. Perhaps the plugin is looking at a rewardchance of -1, and 1, the same?

EDIT 3: We figured it out. We're dumb and stupid. Ignore all of this.

Last edited:
Hey there all. So we've got the Voter Rewards running and it's working. We've checked and re-checked the code. There's a reward set to -1, along with multiple other rewards at higher chances. The reward at -1 is definitely NOT being given 100% of the time. Is there something we're doing wrong? Should it be at the top of the list? Thanks!

EDIT: Tried putting the -1 reward at the top of the list, no change. Created 3 copies of the same reward, Reward chances set to -1, 0 and 1. Multiple vrtests later, still can't 100% guarantee a reward to happen.

EDIT 2: Ok, further testing! Using those 3 copies of the same reward, all set to -1, ran it 50 times and recorded whether or not we got something out of /vrtest. Exactly 50% of the time, it failed to give anything. Perhaps the plugin is looking at a rewardchance of -1, and 1, the same?

EDIT 3: We figured it out. We're dumb and stupid. Ignore all of this.
The problem above is actually tied to another issue.

What we were missing is that we/I still had the variable "ChanceofPointsOrItems" set to true. But the back story that led to that, which points out another bug...

We have been having issues with reward consistency since day 1. There were frequent times where no reward was given. I initially missed the above variable. So it was a logical fix, but after making the change from true to false and passing a /vrreload through in-game chat I got the appropriate response... "blah blah blah has been releoaded"

Testing after the change showed... no change. Both true and false gave a failure rate of something close to 50%

The problem that was revealed in last nights testing was the /vrreload is not always working! We made 4 total changes to the wording in the Messages, each with a /vrreload after. Not once did those changes take effect. Only after a grid restart did anything change. And further tests showed a 100% success in .json modifications taking effect after a restart.

/vrreload is simply NOT working as it "should"

Will we be getting any update on this? I do want a way to limit the rewards per claim to a certain number and make sure they get at least 1 item per claim.

Also I am a little confused on this

"MinIsBP":0,
"MaxIsBP":5

If I wanted to make it never a BP, what value should be changed?

If you want the max number of BP chance to be zero then.... maybe set it to ZERO
If you want the min number of BP chance to be zero then.... maybe set it to ZERO

Stop crying because I have answers! And stop the childish "trolling" bullshit! Just because you don't WANT the answer from me doesn't make my CORRECT answers wrong!

you might want to realize that Ive obviously been around a LOT longer than you have! With that brings, in many cases, YEARS more experience here!

Will we be getting any update on this? I do want a way to limit the rewards per claim to a certain number and make sure they get at least 1 item per claim.

Also I am a little confused on this

If I wanted to make it never a BP, what value should be changed?
Set these values the same:
"MinQuantity":3, //the minimum quantity of the item to give a player
"MaxQuantity":3,//the max quantity, setting min and max the same value will result in a fixed amount

If items X,Y and Z are given as a reward whats the chances of it being a BP 0 = Never and 5 = 100% of the time.

If you want the max number of BP chance to be zero then.... maybe set it to ZERO
If you want the min number of BP chance to be zero then.... maybe set it to ZERO

Stop crying because I have answers! And stop the childish "trolling" bullshit! Just because you don't WANT the answer from me doesn't make my CORRECT answers wrong!

you might want to realize that Ive obviously been around a LOT longer than you have! With that brings, in many cases, YEARS more experience here!

You a fan of the Morton's lady? He wasn't asking a question to you he was asking the community. If you care to share your answer then help, but right now from what happened in this forum you look like a crazy stalker. Just my 2 cents. Good luck in your feud.

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back