Vote Rewards

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
It's working with Atlas Api 1.4. Sorry for the inconvience. Mistake on my end :)

@freekill , did you ever manage to remove the other entries from your JSON? I'd like to just include atlasserverlist.com (bottom entry). I have a valid JSON file but it instant crashes on /claim.

Also whats the vote URL meant to be? I've just been using the one from the voting thumbs up button on their site?

Last edited:
@freekill , did you ever manage to remove the other entries from your JSON? I'd like to just include atlasserverlist.com (bottom entry). I have a valid JSON file but it instant crashes on /claim.

Also whats the vote URL meant to be? I've just been using the one from the voting thumbs up button on their site?
I haven't. So I just went along and registered on all 3 sites.

I haven't. So I just went along and registered on all 3 sites.

Ah ok no problem, will see if Ownprox has a solution :) What did you use for the vote url on atlasserverlist btw?

@OwnProx - Please could you provide the JSON for just a single voting server? Would just like to use the 1 voting server as i'm sure others would, to keep it simple for the community. Namely Atlasserverlist in this case. (the newest one you added). Cheers

I am having the same issue where I only want to use atlasserverlist.com and not the others so its easier for my users but when I remove the other 2 entries from the JSON it crashes the server when you type /vote or /claim and doesn't output anything to anywhere.

ditto, the same problem can't run the plugin as I only wish to use atlasserverlist.com , soon as you do /claim the server crashes. Need a way to only define what sites you are using with maybe a active true/flase in the json itself?

I was able to get it to work on certain sites, but /claim does nothing. Anyone else have this issue?

Just tested 1.2 with the following config and got this error when doing /vote or /claim

https://pastebin.com/fmiKAKiH

ec3fXXb.png

Last edited:
Just test 1.4 and I get

Bash:
The program cant start because AtlasShop.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Maybe a config option for that needs to be available?

Just test 1.4 and I get

Bash:
The program cant start because AtlasShop.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Maybe a config option for that needs to be available?

thanks 1.5 should be fixed does not require you to have AtlasShop

Seems to work fine apart from /vrtest which crashes the server without a error.

ok so everything works except for giving gold, it just wont give any even using the /vrtest, im using this as the Blueprint path "Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Items/PrimalItemResource_GoldCoin.PrimalItemResource_GoldCoin'" Any help would be appreciated!!

/vrtest is how i tested the plugin it's working for me, strange maybe be sure your logged in as admin

Seems to work fine apart from /vrtest which crashes the server without a error.
this could mean one of your blueprints are wrong or does not exist i had a crash with trying to spawn items that did not exist before and if your using my atlas bp dumps its likely some bugged ones will exist test all bps are able to be spawned with admin commands first
the reason that it did not when a user voted maybe was by chance of the user not getting that item.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Monetize your ARK server
Rogue Vikings Discord Server - Rogue Vikings Gaming Servers - Minecraft Prison Servers - Minecraft Creative Servers
Tebex
Back